PDA

View Full Version : Kettering on Wednesdays

jivecat
28th-March-2006, 11:09 AM
Anyone know if this night is still running and what it's like? Who is teaching and DJing there are the moment? Might go tomorrow for a change.

Northants Girly
28th-March-2006, 11:32 AM
I think ages ago it (Wednesdays) used to be at Kettering but then they had problems with the venue so it moved to Wellingborough - and is still there. I've never been as I've only heard bad reports.:sad:

There is a newish night at Kettering on a Thursday though. It's at Wickstead and Paul Harris teaches. I went to the opening night and it was very busy - had a good night :grin:

bigdjiver
28th-March-2006, 01:03 PM
Anyone know if this night is still running and what it's like? Who is teaching and DJing there are the moment? Might go tomorrow for a change.www.ceroccentral.com

Kettering is Thursday. Wednesday is Wellingborough night. Whilst Wednesday became unavailable at Kettering Wellingborough was opened as an alternative, and is continuing despite Kettering being opened again on Thursdays now.

Incedentally, there is a Tea dance at Bletchley (MK) this Sun, 5:30-10:30.

The even better news, as far as I am concerned, is that there going to be Tea dances at Bedford this coming quarter.

robd
28th-March-2006, 01:27 PM
Would be useful if CC could update the list of freestyles on their website before the last of the present ones. Those of us who need to plan attendance in advance find it useful to know when and where freestyles are to avoid double bookings, etc. And, yes, I know I should be emailing this to CC rather than posting here but............

DavidY
31st-March-2006, 12:19 AM
Would be useful if CC could update the list of freestyles on their website before the last of the present ones. Those of us who need to plan attendance in advance find it useful to know when and where freestyles are to avoid double bookings, etc. And, yes, I know I should be emailing this to CC rather than posting here but............It's worth asking Phil Roberts to put you on his email list - he sent out the list of next quarter's freestyles at the end of last week.