PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft word Help!!!!

drathzel
24th-March-2006, 10:32 PM
I am trying to print out leaflets and i want to fit four on a page, i know i can scale the print but how do i get four on a page without having to actually draw them on and mix about with the alignments?

Any one know?

foxylady
24th-March-2006, 10:39 PM
I am trying to print out leaflets and i want to fit four on a page, i know i can scale the print but how do i get four on a page without having to actually draw them on and mix about with the alignments?

Any one know?
When I print from word it gives me the option to say how many pages I want printed on the sheet and it sorts it out for me...

When you have clicked on File then print, in the bottom right hand corner there is an option marked zoom, it says I can have as many as 16 pages per sheet...

Or am I being too simplistic ???

Foxy

ducasi
24th-March-2006, 11:04 PM
On the Mac you can specify 4 pages per sheet on the "layout" panel of the print dialog box.

drathzel
24th-March-2006, 11:06 PM
When I print from word it gives me the option to say how many pages I want printed on the sheet and it sorts it out for me...

When you have clicked on File then print, in the bottom right hand corner there is an option marked zoom, it says I can have as many as 16 pages per sheet...

Or am I being too simplistic ???

Foxy

when i do that, it prints them out on individual pages:confused:

ducasi
24th-March-2006, 11:08 PM
Make copies of the single page to make it a 4-page document?

foxylady
24th-March-2006, 11:09 PM
Or also increase 'copies' to 4....

(that or ducasi's suggestion should do it)

drathzel
24th-March-2006, 11:12 PM
Make copies of the single page to make it a 4-page document?

what i am doing is setting it to 4 on 1 then printing 4 copies, but it is giving me 4 a4 sheets with 1 thing printed in corner

foxylady
24th-March-2006, 11:20 PM
Just had an experiement and ducasi's way will certainly work, mine doesn't seem to, although I know in the past I have I just can't remember what I tweaked...
So just copy your page one, to create page 2, 3 ,4, and then do it and it will be fine !!

drathzel
24th-March-2006, 11:37 PM
Just had an experiement and ducasi's way will certainly work, mine doesn't seem to, although I know in the past I have I just can't remember what I tweaked...
So just copy your page one, to create page 2, 3 ,4, and then do it and it will be fine !!
:yeah: just did that! and it worked! i am happy:clap:

Dreadful Scathe
25th-March-2006, 12:56 AM
or you could just create labels that are 1/4 of the page each and paste whatever you like in the area!