View Full Version : Serious Scam Warning

WittyBird
23rd-March-2006, 01:14 AM
Generally, I hate the warnings that get sent around but I have to admit
that this one is important.

Please protect everyone you know by sending this to your entire email
list.

If someone comes to your front door and says they are conducting a
survey and asks you to show them your bum, DO NOT show them your bum.

This is a scam. They only want to see your bum.

I wish I'd got this yesterday

SilverFox
23rd-March-2006, 01:16 AM
I think I might neg rep you for that.

WittyBird
23rd-March-2006, 01:19 AM

Look - if you get your kicks by knocking on peoples doors and asking to see their bums then don't blame me for putting it on a public forum :rolleyes:

ducasi
23rd-March-2006, 01:19 AM
There goes another great scheme of mine! :rolleyes:

(Congratulations on your 3,000th post! :flower:)

WittyBird
23rd-March-2006, 01:22 AM
(Congratulations on your 3,000th post! :flower:)

Thanks sweetie, I was going to write something really deep and meaningful but I decided to stick with the usual drivel :rofl:

I blame SF for making me do it :rolleyes:

ben632664
23rd-March-2006, 09:49 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thewacko
23rd-March-2006, 10:00 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:yeah:

Andy McGregor
23rd-March-2006, 10:12 AM
This is a scam. They only want to see your bum.They'd probably found out they were the only person within 50 miles who hadn't seen it :innocent:

stewart38
23rd-March-2006, 10:12 AM

you go first :whistle:

Miss Conduct
23rd-March-2006, 12:59 PM
Thanks Witty. Having a c**p day, didn't think anything could cheer me up but you just did. Bit embarrassing laughing out loud in the office though...:blush: then having to share the joke.

If SF and/or Stewart 38 neg rep you I'll counteract it with positive rep. :devil:

Donna
23rd-March-2006, 01:02 PM
Thanks Witty. Having a c**p day, didn't think anything could cheer me up but you just did. Bit embarrassing laughing out loud in the office though...:blush: then having to share the joke.

If SF and/or Stewart 38 neg rep you I'll counteract it with positive rep. :devil:

Me too! That was funny!

stewart38
23rd-March-2006, 01:26 PM
re

I wont -ve rep her I cant be arsed :sad:

Rhythm King
23rd-March-2006, 01:30 PM
re

Unlike the person who came to her door then:devil:

fletch
23rd-March-2006, 01:31 PM
re

I going to name you Victor Meldrew :D

Freddie_C
23rd-March-2006, 01:33 PM

I don't believe it...:whistle:

fletch
23rd-March-2006, 01:34 PM
I don't believe it...:whistle:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Angel
23rd-March-2006, 02:25 PM

And i bet you have a really small one :whistle:

SilverFox
23rd-March-2006, 02:35 PM
Me too! That was funny!Shouldn't you have accompanied this post with a montage of photos showing you laughing?.....

philsmove
23rd-March-2006, 02:35 PM
Here is another scam
If you get an envelope from a company called HM Revenue & Customs Service, DO NOT OPEN IT! This group operates a scam around this time every year. Their letter claims that you owe them money, which they will take and use to pay for the operation of essential functions of the government. This is untrue! The money the HM Revenue & Customs collects is used to fund various other corporations which depend on subsidies to stay in business.
This organization has ties to another shady outfit called the Social Security who claim to take money from your regular paychecks and save it for your retirement.:rofl: Pull the other one

Donna
23rd-March-2006, 02:44 PM
Shouldn't you have accompanied this post with a montage of photos showing you laughing?.....

Tut tut tut!

Such a cheeky fox! :D

http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showpost.php?p=136843&postcount=5

Should have been! :rofl:

Dreadful Scathe
23rd-March-2006, 02:45 PM
Here is another scam
If you get an envelope from a company called HM Revenue & Customs Service, DO NOT OPEN IT! This group operates a scam around this time every year. Their letter claims that you owe them money, which they will take and use to pay for the operation of essential functions of the government. This is untrue! The money the HM Revenue & Customs collects is used to fund various other corporations which depend on subsidies to stay in business.
This organization has ties to another shady outfit called the Social Security who claim to take money from your regular paychecks and save it for your retirement.:rofl: Pull the other one
"social security" , "paychecks" ... cant you at least alter this to be British relevant :rolleyes: :)

stewart38
23rd-March-2006, 02:49 PM
"social security" , "paychecks" ... cant you at least alter this to be British relevant :rolleyes: :)

social security is British ?

WittyBird
23rd-March-2006, 07:15 PM

Instead of 'one foot in the grave' its 'two feet in his gob' :D

WittyBird
23rd-March-2006, 07:31 PM
They'd probably found out they were the only person within 50 miles who hadn't seen it :innocent:

Don't you live further away than 50 miles ? :innocent:
Or did you want me to bend over that partition at Bognor to see if it was safe? :rofl:

Lory
23rd-March-2006, 09:02 PM
They'd probably found out they were the only person within 50 miles who hadn't seen it :innocent:
I think it's fair to say, THAT PHOTO of you, has been seen the length and breadth of the country! :D

WittyBird
23rd-March-2006, 09:04 PM
I think it's far to say, THAT PHOTO of you, has been seen the length nd breadth of the country! :D

OMG LMFAO :rofl:

WittyBird
23rd-March-2006, 11:03 PM
EYE TEST

Count every "F" in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.

SO HOW MANY ?

...................... 3?

WRONG,

THERE ARE 6 ... No joke.

READ IT AGAIN !

Really, go Back

and Try to find the 6 F's

before you scroll down.

The reasoning is:

The brain cannot process "OF".

Incredible or what?

Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.

Three is normal, four is quite rare.

Cruella
23rd-March-2006, 11:31 PM
Fascinating stuff...
I didn't really need proof that i'm not a genius :rolleyes: but that is really amazing, i counted 3.

WittyBird
23rd-March-2006, 11:44 PM
I got 6 but I also have to check everything in my job. :what:

Barry Shnikov
24th-March-2006, 12:38 AM
Generally, I hate the warnings that get sent around but I have to admit
that this one is important.
Please protect everyone you know by sending this to your entire email
list.

Wow...heavy. Either I've missed something, or I've just had the most humongous, industrial strength deja vu.

Was this really only posted for the first time today???:what:

Barry Shnikov
24th-March-2006, 12:41 AM
Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :waycool:

WittyBird
24th-March-2006, 01:49 AM
Wow...heavy. Either I've missed something, or I've just had the most humongous, industrial strength deja vu.

Was this really only posted for the first time today???:what:

most of the time you bore me, the rest of the time is just pure entertainment :eek:

Andy McGregor
24th-March-2006, 01:49 AM

Was this really only posted for the first time today???:what:I remember this being posted once before - but it was a different bottom. Witty's bum is much nicer. And cleaner too...:innocent:

WittyBird
24th-March-2006, 01:51 AM
I remember this being posted once before - but it was a different bottom. Witty's bum is much nicer. And cleaner too...:innocent:

yeah but you have a much nicer bum than me ' oh greatest god of sussex'

Andy McGregor
24th-March-2006, 01:59 AM
yeah but you have a much nicer bum than me ' oh greatest god of sussex'I think my bum has been seen by more people - but I like the look of yours and I'm willing to part-exchange bums if you're interested ... :confused:

WittyBird
24th-March-2006, 02:04 AM
I think my bum has been seen by more people - but I like the look of yours and I'm willing to part-exchange bums if you're interested ... :confused:
mine is very pleasing to the eye :rolleyes:
will swap:rolleyes: if you want cos yours is truly wonderful

under par
24th-March-2006, 02:20 AM
mine is very pleasing to the eye :rolleyes:
will swap:rolleyes: if you want cos yours is truly wonderful

Can anyone join in the Witty/Mcgregor "love in"

:love: :love: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :love: :awe:

fletch
24th-March-2006, 08:42 AM
I think my bum has been seen by more people
Yerrrr Right

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:wink: :flower:

WittyBird
24th-March-2006, 08:58 AM
Can anyone join in the Witty/Mcgregor "love in"

:love: :love: :hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :love: :awe:
:rofl: absolutely

ducasi
24th-March-2006, 09:17 AM
I remember this being posted once before - but it was a different bottom. Witty's bum is much nicer. And cleaner too...:innocent:
Does DianaS (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=154938#post154938) know what you're saying about her?

(Oh, and take a look here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=202284#post202284). Seems that some folks will fall for anything! :wink:)

Andy McGregor
24th-March-2006, 09:58 AM
Does DianaS (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=154938#post154938) know what you're saying about her?

(Oh, and take a look here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=202284#post202284). Seems that some folks will fall for anything! :wink:)I'm sorry to say that I've never seen DianaS' bum. But I'm willing to make a side by side comparison....

WittyBird
24th-March-2006, 07:12 PM
(Oh, and take a look here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?p=202284#post202284). Seems that some folks will fall for anything! :wink:)

Yeah I must just have that look :clap:

thewacko
24th-March-2006, 10:20 PM
I got 6 but I also have to check everything in my job. :what:
there again there are usually at least six f***s in every sentance you make

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Barry Shnikov
25th-March-2006, 01:10 PM
most of the time you bore me, the rest of the time is just pure entertainment :eek:

I think I see what the problem is here.

What I had intended to convey was not mere tomfoolery, but a real weird experience.

I opened up the thread, read the first post, and thought "Oh, I've read this thread before - and quite a while ago too", checked the second post and 'recognised' that as well. I thought "I've clicked the wrong link, I meant to go to the end of the thread', then I realised that there was only 1 page to the thread, went back to the top and only when I read the date on your post did I suspect that I had not, actually, seen it before.

I was so convinced that it was an old thread that someone had just posted on that I went off looking to see how the dates might have got inadvertently transposed, or something.

It's probably the most extended deja vu I've ever had - felt as though it lasted almost a minute!

Andy McGregor
25th-March-2006, 07:19 PM
It's probably the most extended deja vu I've ever had - felt as though it lasted almost a minute!Do you mean to say my feeling that somebody has already lived my whole life is unusual?

WittyBird
25th-March-2006, 08:00 PM
there again there are usually at least six f***s in every sentance you make

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Absolutely but only when I am around you :rofl:

Barry Shnikov
27th-March-2006, 09:04 AM
Do you mean to say my feeling that somebody has already lived my whole life is unusual?

No, just quite sad...