PDA

View Full Version : Lynda Gocher AKA MinnieM

Andy McGregor
21st-March-2006, 06:06 PM
Our very own MinnieM is legendary as www.Lyndaslist.com (just make sure you spell it with a y ). Every month Lynda has produced a list of places for us to dance in the South East of England. And she's to be found greeting you at weekenders and nights all over the place. She must be famous, she gets in for free everywhere - maybe she never carries money :wink:

Lindsay
24th-March-2006, 12:16 AM
Lynda is famous.... I knew about her years before I met her!

drathzel
24th-March-2006, 12:33 AM
She must be famous,

She is a lovely person too!:yeah:

Rhythm King
24th-March-2006, 11:53 AM
And she's great fun to dance with, in MJ, Lindy and WCS! :clap: :hug:

Missy D
26th-March-2006, 10:03 PM
For over 5 years now i have looked on Lyndas List and always found a good place to dance.

Thank you lovely Lynda - where would we be without you:worthy: :hug:

Northants Girly
26th-March-2006, 10:05 PM
She is a lovely person too!:yeah::yeah:

LilyB
27th-March-2006, 05:22 AM
:yeah: as well.

She's even famous in America where she happens to be at the moment. Dancers visiting the UK are always advised to check Lyndaslist to find out where to go dancing. I'm sure she'll be right chuffed when she gets back and reads this:flower: .

Donna
27th-March-2006, 05:27 PM

She's even famous in America where she happens to be at the moment. Dancers visiting the UK are always advised to check Lyndaslist to find out where to go dancing. I'm sure she'll be right chuffed when she gets back and reads this:flower: .

Wow Lily what were doing up this early?

I've never met Lynda but Ste knows who she is. Might come across her one day though hopefully.

Donna

Dance Demon
27th-March-2006, 06:14 PM
She must be famous, she gets in for free everywhere - maybe she never carries money :wink:

Just like Royalty....Princess Minnie.....:worthy: :worthy: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lucy Locket
27th-March-2006, 08:10 PM

:respect:

Gojive
27th-March-2006, 09:26 PM
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

WittyBird
27th-March-2006, 10:45 PM
Ditto to what everyone has said

I think Lynda is amazing :respect:

under par
27th-March-2006, 10:47 PM
Mrs Par and I think Minnie is the MAX!!:worthy: :respect:

Dizzy
28th-March-2006, 11:14 AM
Ditto to what everyone has said

I think Lynda is amazing :respect:

:yeah: We love ya Minnie :love: :respect: :worthy: :worthy:

:worthy: :worthy: :respect: :respect: :love: :love:

Minnie M
29th-March-2006, 08:02 PM
:yeah: yes very very chuffed :flower: :innocent:
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
Oh.......................my.....................go odness ..................:blush:

After such a fantastic birthday and an amazing weekend - to come back to this has welmed me up - can't see what I am typing now .........

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much everyone :hug: :kiss:

I have been doing my list for TWELVE years now, and it is hard work (and it does actually cost me money too) however it is a labour of love, I really enjoy it and as Andy says, most places give me free entry because of it, or if not ocassionally - so indirectly I am not out of pocket.

Raphael
1st-April-2006, 11:56 AM
And may i say that, when i did my 1st weekender she made me feel very welcome, and introduced me to so many other people, what an amazing person she is:respect: .

Long may she rain:cheers: :clap: :hug:

Minnie M
1st-April-2006, 04:18 PM
And may i say that, when i did my 1st weekender she made me feel very welcome, and introduced me to so many other people, what an amazing person she is:respect: .

Long may she rain:cheers: :clap: :hug:
:blush: Why thank you kind sir - and my I say t'is a pleasure to know and dance with you :drool:

Thank you again everyone - for your very kind words :love: :flower: :kiss: :hug:

Martini Babe
2nd-April-2006, 04:42 PM
Never met the lady herself but her list has been my social life dance map for many a year.

Thank you lovely Lynda for the time and effort that you have put in for us all.

Much appreciated.

X :hug: X :hug:

Minnie M
2nd-April-2006, 08:30 PM
Never met the lady herself but her list has been my social life dance map for many a year.

Thank you lovely Lynda for the time and effort that you have put in for us all.

Much appreciated.

X :hug: X :hug:

Thank you :hug:

BTW I am usually seen helping out at big events (on the front desk) I will be at Camber in May at reception and taking bookings for private classes - please come over and say hello :flower:

Daisy
2nd-April-2006, 11:27 PM
Minnie is loved from afar too.......we think of you often and look forward to meeting up again in June at the Funky lush Freestyle on 24th.

Come visit us in sunny OZ and spread the love.....:kiss: :hug: :love:

Jane & Big Daddy Ray xxx:flower:

Minnie M
3rd-April-2006, 02:58 PM
Minnie is loved from afar too.......we think of you often and look forward to meeting up again in June at the Funky lush Freestyle on 24th.

Come visit us in sunny OZ and spread the love.....:kiss: :hug: :love:

Jane & Big Daddy Ray xxx:flower:

:yeah::clap: :yeah::clap: :yeah:
Really really looking forward to seeing you both again :flower: :hug: :kiss: :yeah: :kiss: :hug:
Are coming to Southport :clap: :clap: :clap:
- must catch you on the MSN -

Dan Hudson
3rd-April-2006, 10:00 PM
We love Minnie :love: :love: :hug: :kiss:

Dan And Kel

Daisy
4th-April-2006, 12:48 PM
Sorry Minnie but can't make it to Southport sadly. However, well try to get to few different events so let me know what's happnin between 24th June and 13 July.

Love & hugs Miss Mouse xxx:kiss: :flower:

Minnie M
4th-April-2006, 07:02 PM
Sorry Minnie but can't make it to Southport sadly. However, well try to get to few different events so let me know what's happnin between 24th June and 13 July.

Love & hugs Miss Mouse xxx:kiss: :flower:

Twyford 8th July ???

Can't wait to see you both again- keep missing you on the MSN
:clap: :clap: :clap:

bobgadjet
4th-April-2006, 10:52 PM
Thanks for EVERYTHING Minnie.:cheers:
You were the one responsible for me meeting such a lot of "connected" people, and I am forever grateful.:respect:
See you at Camber.:clap:

Maybe you can come to Wimbourne on 15th July, to help me celebrate my B'day.:waycool:

Hope you can, and I will save a WCS just for YOU
:kiss: :kiss:

Minnie M
5th-April-2006, 07:42 PM
..........Maybe you can come to Wimbourne on 15th July, to help me celebrate my B'day.:waycool:

Hope you can, and I will save a WCS just for YOU
:kiss: :kiss:
Well there's an offer I can't refuse ............ see ya at Camber first tho :clap: :hug: :kiss: :flower:

Daisy
7th-April-2006, 05:07 AM
Twyford 8th July ???

Can't wait to see you both again- keep missing you on the MSN
:clap: :clap: :clap:

It's a date :flower: