PDA

View Full Version : April 1st

Bubbalou
19th-March-2006, 10:13 PM
Whats going on Saturday April 1st?? Surely something somewhere in the south east...........got a night off and want to get out there!!!!

Help......

Lou xx:cheers:

Minnie M
19th-March-2006, 10:28 PM
Whats going on Saturday April 1st?? Surely something somewhere in the south east...........got a night off and want to get out there!!!!

Help......

Lou xx:cheers:

I'm just preparing my list for April - here's some to think about :-

John's Birthday (SwingingBee) Modern Jive Freestyle at Ashford Road Community Association Hall Thanington Nr.Canterbury

Ceroc at Claire Hall, Nr. Haywards Heath Station - class at 8pm

The Spring Swing Ball Adm Lord Nelson, Dundus Lane -DJ: Andy Kale + CADILLAC KINGS + class /cabaret from Paul & Natasha

Ceroc at Sugar Shack, Loddon Hall, Loddon Hall Road, Twyford

Mod Jive Festive Dance at Watson Hall, The Green, Langton Green,

Mod Jive The Assembly Hall, Stoke Abbott Road, Worthing Sussex Licensed bar. special guests are Amir and Hayley

Ceroc - Moonglow at Watford

Lynn
19th-March-2006, 11:08 PM
And if you fancy venturing further afield - there is the Ceroc NI 'All that glitters' party in Belfast. :D

First ceroc freestyle party! :clap:
First local MJ party that I haven't had to organise!:clap:
And I get to wear something glittery! :clap:
Can you tell I'm looking forward to it?:rolleyes:

TheTramp
19th-March-2006, 11:15 PM
I have to wear something glittery?? :what:

philsmove
19th-March-2006, 11:17 PM
IN the Bristol arial
Nailsea LeRoc
"Pirates Of The Caribbean" Night

Bubbalou
19th-March-2006, 11:37 PM
I'd like to see that!!!!! LOL

Lou xx

Lynn
19th-March-2006, 11:46 PM
I have to wear something glittery?? :what:Don't worry, you can borrow something of mine...

TheTramp
19th-March-2006, 11:48 PM
Don't worry, you can borrow something of mine...

Oooh. Will it fit?? :rolleyes:

Lynn
20th-March-2006, 12:05 AM
Oooh. Will it fit?? :rolleyes:I have a whole range of glittery things.

Though some are glittery and rather small... :rolleyes:

And what will I wear myself? Decisions, decisions!

Tiggerbabe
20th-March-2006, 12:44 AM
Whats going on Saturday April 1st??
There's a "Foolish" Party in Glasgow University Union, two rooms, brilliant venue from 8pm until 1am. Then on for noodles in Sauchiehall Street :clap:

clevedonboy
20th-March-2006, 10:02 AM
The Spring Swing Ball Adm Lord Nelson, Dundus Lane -DJ: Andy Kale + CADILLAC KINGS + class /cabaret from Paul & Natasha

That's where we'll be - but it's now sold out I'm afraid

Little Monkey
27th-March-2006, 03:27 PM
There's a "Foolish" Party in Glasgow University Union, two rooms, brilliant venue from 8pm until 1am. Then on for noodles in Sauchiehall Street :clap:

Ummm, and you forgot to mention the fact that THE FANTASTIC TIGGERBABE (that's you, that is!:respect: ), and THE INCREDIBLE DANCE DEMON (:clap: ) will be djing!!!! Tiggerbabe in the main room, DD in the Blues / Latin room. Woo-hoo!!!:clap: :clap:

So, who's going then? And will people make an effort to dres silly? Go on, you know you want to!!

And has anyone got space for an ickle Monkey in their car........ :o
I can't face the prospect of a third weekend sitting at home alone with nothing to do! :(

Cruella
27th-March-2006, 04:19 PM
Ceroc at Sugar Shack, Loddon Hall, Loddon Hall Road, Twyford

Got quite excited when i saw this, but alas the CerocTV website says the next freestyles April 8th. Please someone tell me the websites wrong and it's really this sat and not clashing with the big Daventry freestyle again.:tears:

Tiggerbabe
27th-March-2006, 04:27 PM
And will people make an effort to dress silly? Go on, you know you want to!!
Costume is already all sorted out.........but it's foolish, not silly :wink:

Dance Demon
27th-March-2006, 06:08 PM
Ummm, and you forgot to mention the fact that THE FANTASTIC TIGGERBABE (that's you, that is!:respect: ), and THE INCREDIBLE DANCE DEMON (:clap: ) will be djing!!!! Tiggerbabe in the main room, DD in the Blues / Latin room. Woo-hoo!!!:clap: :clap:
(

Yep...looking forward to making a rare appearance behind the decks at a Ceroc party night...:whistle:

Little Monkey
27th-March-2006, 07:27 PM
Costume is already all sorted out.........but it's foolish, not silly :wink:

Hmmmm, foolish..... Well, it would be very foolish of me to attempt dancing in 3 inch heels, maybe I should go for that? And a strapless dress? :eek:

On the other hand, that would be much more scary than foolish, so I might give that a miss.....:sick:

Aaaargh, what on earth will I wear???????

Andreas
27th-March-2006, 08:02 PM
I have to wear something glittery?? :what:
It'll be alright if you wear just something at all. :D

Don't worry, you can borrow something of mine...
Yikes, is there an age limit to the event or a pacemaker resetting facility nearby. :rofl:

Bex
27th-March-2006, 10:19 PM
Got quite excited when i saw this, but alas the CerocTV website says the next freestyles April 8th. Please someone tell me the websites wrong and it's really this sat and not clashing with the big Daventry freestyle again.:tears:

Hi All,

Twyford is on Saturday 8th April, not the 1st - please spread the word, we wouldn't want any wasted journeys. :hug:

Ta,
Bex

Feelingpink
27th-March-2006, 10:28 PM
It'll be alright if you wear just something at all. :D...Yes. You can get fantastic sparkly nail polish these days ... :devil:

Cruella
28th-March-2006, 08:25 AM
Hi All,

Twyford is on Saturday 8th April, not the 1st - please spread the word, we wouldn't want any wasted journeys. :hug:

Ta,
Bex
:tears: :tears: :tears:

tiger
28th-March-2006, 07:27 PM
Amersham+Watford are both on,

anyone recommend either of these?

senorita
29th-March-2006, 01:58 PM
Amersham+Watford are both on,

anyone recommend either of these?

Dj being Ian at Amersham :clap: :worthy: