PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday 22nd March Central London

DianaS
19th-March-2006, 09:17 PM
we are landing in London THIS Wendesday for the night and as my collegue is leaving, we are hitting the town! Any ideas where we can go???!!!...

She fancies salsa but I'm more of a MJ person my self!

Danielle
20th-March-2006, 02:57 PM
well there's Ceroc at clapham Junction which always used to be very good, I'm heading to Fiesta Havana in Hanover Square (just off oxford street) as my friend is starting up a new night there - have no idea what it will be like, but there's bound to be a mix of various latin sounds. Or there are places like Bar Salsa etc. which are always busy!
Good luck, have a fun evening wherever you end up!

Paul F
20th-March-2006, 03:11 PM
well there's Ceroc at clapham Junction which always used to be very good,

Im going to head up there a week on wednesday. Im taking a friend of mine who lives in London and has never danced. Its nice and easy on the train from the city of Woking. The pics on the website make it look like its a really nice little club. I hope I am talking about the right one and it hasn't moved back to Jongleurs. Anybody know?

Dan Hudson
20th-March-2006, 03:15 PM
its at Wessex house on a Weds. Nice venue, night club type place.
George teaches and Erick dj's... enjoy:cheers:

Tessalicious
20th-March-2006, 03:32 PM
Jive Bar is also back to normal, apparently, so that could be a nice Ceroc night. Alternatively, if you're in the Islington area, Clockwork on Pentonville Road (used to be La Finca bar) has a very good salsa night with a variety of teachers and classes, and pretty good music for salsa (as far as I can tell). It's run by Salsoteca, details here (http://www.salsoteca.com/classes.htm).

Hope you have a great evening wherever you go.

DianaS
24th-March-2006, 04:14 PM
Thank you so much for a brilliant evening! Ashtons was an absolute treat! Donagh really enjoyed the beginners class and has asked that I take her to a class in Coventry..
She REALLY Enjoyed it:flower:
And thank you for making her so welcome It was an excellent way to say goodbye to such a valued collegue - but it looks as though we'll keeep in touch by Jive now!!
:D
By the way I think she thinks every one dances like Kev, David BAiley and Raphael... is she going to be disappointed I wonder??