PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

johnthehappyguy
17th-March-2006, 02:06 PM
Much thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes, whether by posting or PMing.:cheers:

I started a new thread because I want all of you guys out there to know that I really appreciate it.

Last night I went to Perth:grin: which is my regular Thursday night haunt.

And, due to trying to get my house ready to go on the market, I am down to only one’ night’s dancing per week:sad: :tears:

( Obviously like most people I don’t count Fridays or the weekends :whistle: :whistle: )

It was absolutely Brilliant last night in Perth.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think it is the the friendliest venue in Scotland. :worthy:

Loads of folk there wished me a happy Birthday too.

The Birthday dance was indescribably fantastic, It has been about two years that I have been Ceroccing, and this was my first Birthday Dance.

Guys think of your fantasy Ceroc dance, and you will be getting there.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Extra Special thanks to Petal:awe: , Lorna:love: , Tiggerbabe :wink: , Peaches:innocent: , MelB:waycool: , and Cheeks:D .

Brilliant fantastic tremendous.

Thanks very much everyone, I had a great birthday !:hug:

Johnthereallyhappyguy:nice: :nice: :nice:

cheeks
17th-March-2006, 02:26 PM
Hey John,

Glad you had a fantastic birthday! Still can't believe that was your first ceroc birthday dance.

At least it was one you are unlikely to forget.:wink: :drool:

Great following by the way!:flower:

Hugs

Cheeks.:kiss:

Lorna
17th-March-2006, 04:03 PM
Hi,

glad you enjoyed it!!:wink:

And yes, what a fantastic night it was in Perth last night. It was buzzing!Thank you to all who welcomed me. Looking forward to teaching there on a regular basis.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Piglet
17th-March-2006, 05:47 PM
Sounds like you had a fab night John!

Excellent - wish I had been there too, but Aberdeen was cooking as well. Had a great night there - will just have to catch you later and get a couple of dances from you to make up for missing your lovely birthday night and dances! :hug: :hug: :hug:

johnthehappyguy
30th-March-2006, 01:25 PM
Did you know there is such a thing as smiley envy ?

I had never heard about it until I was at Marco's on Saturday ( brilliant night by the way :waycool: )

I posted :-

Extra Special thanks to Petal:awe: , Lorna:love: , Tiggerbabe :wink: , Peaches:innocent: , MelB:waycool: , and Cheeks:D .

Brilliant fantastic tremendous.

Thanks very much everyone, I had a great birthday !:hug:

Johnthereallyhappyguy:nice: :nice: :nice:

So to redress the balance:-

Extra Special thanks to Petal:awe: :love: :wink: :whistle: :waycool: :D ,

Lorna:awe: :love: :wink: :whistle: :waycool: :D ,

Tiggerbabe :awe: :love: :wink: :whistle: :waycool: :D ,

Peaches:awe: :love: :wink: :whistle::waycool: :D ,

MelB :awe: :love: :wink: :whistle::waycool::D , and

Cheeks:awe: :love: :wink: :whistle: :waycool: :D .

I hope this does the trick, as I am looking for lots of great dances in Perth tonight too.:flower:

John:nice:

Petal
30th-March-2006, 02:35 PM

I had never heard about it until I was at Marco's on Saturday ( brilliant night by the way :waycool: )

I hope this does the trick, as I am looking for lots of great dances in Perth tonight too.:flower:

Clever,:respect: very clever,:flower: i've no doubt the guilty parties in the "smiley envy" will be happy to have lots of dances with you tonight. I'll join the queue.:clap: :hug:

johnthehappyguy
31st-March-2006, 11:01 AM
Clever,:respect: very clever,:flower: i've no doubt the guilty parties in the "smiley envy" will be happy to have lots of dances with you tonight. I'll join the queue.:clap: :hug:

Well it worked :wink: , you were right Petal (again :whistle: )

Last night was full of great dances.:clap: :clap: , a brilliant time in Perth.

:respect: to my old pal Catherine who came all the way from Oban, and fitted in a night in Perth as part of a longer tour.

Petal
31st-March-2006, 11:19 AM
Well it worked :wink: , you were right Petal (again :whistle: )

Last night was full of great dances.:clap: :clap: , a brilliant time in Perth.

:respect: to my old pal Catherine who came all the way from Oban, and fitted in a night in Perth as part of a longer tour.

You should have introduced her to the Perth Posse.:nice: Is there ceroc in Oban?:confused:

johnthehappyguy
31st-March-2006, 04:03 PM
Is there ceroc in Oban?:confused:

There is no Ceroc in Oban :tears: ( Franck, why not ? ), it's only a two hour drive to the nearest in Stirling or Glasgow:eek: . Although I am reliably informed there are (more than enough:whistle: ) opportunities to ceilidh dance there.

You should have introduced her to the Perth Posse.:nice:

Catherine already knows your current chivalrous super chaffeur; from her olden days.

To keep things nice and clear and nice, there is no implication that he is long suffering, and he has never said you are all a bit of a handful.:whistle: - and neither have I.:innocent:

John:wink:

Petal
31st-March-2006, 04:33 PM
There is no Ceroc in Oban :tears: ( Franck, why not ? ), it's only a two hour drive to the nearest in Stirling or Glasgow:eek: . Although I am reliably informed there are (more than enough:whistle: ) opportunities to ceilidh dance there. :
Seems a bit of a trek just for dancing, have i seen her at the technical classes at stirling?:eek:

Catherine already knows your current chivalrous super chaffeur; from her olden days.

To keep things nice and clear and nice, there is no implication that he is long suffering, and he has never said you are all a bit of a handful.:whistle: - and neither have I.:innocent:

I presume you're speaking about Denis.:hug:

No it's just me that causes the problem. :na:

johnthehappyguy
31st-March-2006, 05:02 PM
Seems a bit of a trek just for dancing, have i seen her at the technical classes at stirling?:eek:

Yes, she has been to some of the classes there, and also has family in this part of the country.

I presume you're speaking about Denis.:hug:

Yes Denis, Or do you have any other current chivalrous super chaffeurs ?

No it's just me that causes the problem. :na:

:rofl:

Glad to see you are settled back into your normal routine at work - Forumming :waycool: , oh - and going on courses.:rolleyes:

Petal
31st-March-2006, 05:09 PM
Yes, she has been to some of the classes there, and also has family in this part of the country.

Yes Denis, Or do you have any other current chivalrous super chaffeurs ?:

That would be telling.

Glad to see you are settled back into your normal routine at work - Forumming :waycool: , oh - and going on courses.:rolleyes:

I know its been an eventful day.

P.S I got the job.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Peaches
31st-March-2006, 06:49 PM

I posted :-

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:
oops was it something I said :wink: