PDA

View Full Version : Storm DVD

killingtime
15th-March-2006, 06:58 PM
I missed the Storm DVD at the event (it had sold out when I went to go buy it). Does anyone know if it is being made available for sale sometime soon? I'd love to buy a copy :D.

Errr... that's it.

Stuart
16th-March-2006, 12:46 AM
Its here http://www.ceroc.com/members/videos.htm

killingtime
21st-March-2006, 03:49 PM
Thanks for that. I've ordered one now :clap: :clap:.

stewart38
21st-March-2006, 04:27 PM
Must be the most successful shortest thread ever :yeah:

I missed the Storm DVD at the event (it had sold out when I went to go buy it). Does anyone know if it is being made available for sale sometime soon? I'd love to buy a copy :D.

Errr... that's it.

Its here http://www.ceroc.com/members/videos.htm

Thanks for that. I've ordered one now :clap: :clap:.

My turn now

I need wednesdays winning lottery numbers (ie for 22/3/2006) can someone give me the link please :whistle:

Stuart
21st-March-2006, 05:32 PM

My turn now

I need wednesdays winning lottery numbers (ie for 22/3/2006) can someone give me the link please :whistle:

Wouldn't we all!

WittyBird
21st-March-2006, 08:03 PM
My turn now

www.i'masadcheat.com

Hope that helps :D

killingtime
23rd-March-2006, 12:39 PM

There was no thread derailing or anything until after the topic had been covered :).

killingtime
23rd-March-2006, 04:03 PM
I should add though that someone mentioned to me that it won't be the same DVD as was given out on the day rather some post-production will be done to resync audio tracks and edit some of the mistakes made during the recording.

DavidY
24th-March-2006, 09:00 PM
:yeah:
I think the website also says there's some footage of freestyle on the DVD you can order (which I don't think is on the ones given out at Storm itself).

Stuart
25th-March-2006, 10:26 AM
:yeah:
I think the website also says there's some footage of freestyle on the DVD you can order (which I don't think is on the ones given out at Storm itself).

I bought mine there and I can confirm that there wasn't any freestyle on it.

Clive Long
25th-March-2006, 11:47 AM
I should add though that someone mentioned to me that it won't be the same DVD as was given out on the day rather some post-production will be done to resync audio tracks and edit some of the mistakes made during the recording.
Yep, there are some classic "I'm sorry, I'll do that again" moments on the first cut. Look at the beginning of H's routine. The good dancers and teachers are human like the rest of us. :D

Maybe the first batch of Storm DVDs will become a collectors item?

However, I think it was amazing they managed to put together a DVD that was so good in such a short period of time.

Clive

Tiggerbabe
25th-March-2006, 12:02 PM
I think it was amazing they managed to put together a DVD that was so good in such a short period of time.

Totally agree Clive, it gave the opportunity for those who were there, who perhaps don't have internet access :eek:, to buy it at the time.

An awesome achievement. :clap:

TheTramp
25th-March-2006, 01:16 PM
Totally agree Clive, it gave the opportunity for those who were there, who perhaps don't have internet access :eek:, to buy it at the time.

There are still people who don't have internet access?? :eek:

Tiggerbabe
25th-March-2006, 01:23 PM
There are still people who don't have internet access?? :eek:
Hard to believe, but yes :tears:

killingtime
27th-March-2006, 09:34 AM
Hard to believe, but yes :tears:

I don't believe it!

killingtime
19th-April-2006, 12:20 PM
I still haven't got through the whole DVD yet (or even watched it after the first weekend I got it) but it seems good. I'd have to say it's a bit annoying it doesn't list what classes the teachers taught on the main menu and, much more annoying, that it doesn't having chapter breaks in between the demo and the break down and between each of the classes.

I'm sure I'm not the only dancer that will probably want to just jump back to the beginning of a sequence breakdown rather than need to rewind to find the point. Apart from that the quality seems very good and some of the teachers do a really fab job of explaining moves (which I imagine is more difficult on a DVD).

Lee
19th-April-2006, 04:52 PM
The DVD was all down to the hard work and 3 days without sleep of one man - Mas (he works for Ceroc London).

:worthy: :cheers:

Lee

Minnie M
19th-April-2006, 05:46 PM
The DVD was all down to the hard work and 3 days without sleep of one man - Mas (he works for Ceroc London)......
:worthy: :respect: :worthy:

killingtime
20th-April-2006, 11:16 AM
The DVD was all down to the hard work and 3 days without sleep of one man - Mas (he works for Ceroc London).

Yes. My last post was far to negative (I picked up on the things I didn't like) it's a fab DVD :D. I'd used that Respekt thing if I didn't hate it so much :angry:.