PDA

View Full Version : Hammersmith - where to stay?

Sheppy
14th-March-2006, 04:43 PM
Can anyone suggest anywhere to stay this weekend ideally with secure parking near to Hammersmith?
Cheers
Kevin

Rachel
14th-March-2006, 04:51 PM
Oh Christ, you've just reminded me - we want somewhere as well. Cheap, though. Hammersmith Sat & T-jive Sun - it's just such a waste to have to come all the way back home in between.
Rachel

Sheppy
14th-March-2006, 04:56 PM
Oh Christ, you've just reminded me - we want somewhere as well. Cheap, though. Hammersmith Sat & T-jive Sun - it's just such a waste to have to come all the way back home in between.
Rachel
There's somewhere available over in Ealing, but that means taking a car or an extended taxi ride

Rachel
14th-March-2006, 05:07 PM
There's somewhere available over in Ealing, but that means taking a car or an extended taxi ride. Oh, where's that? We'll be driving - if/wherever we stay. But, unfortunately, will also have all the dj kit filling up the back of the car. I know ... you can sit on my lap and Kate on Marc's???
R.

Sheppy
14th-March-2006, 05:18 PM
. Oh, where's that? We'll be driving - if/wherever we stay. But, unfortunately, will also have all the dj kit filling up the back of the car. I know ... you can sit on my lap and Kate on Marc's???
R.
Nice idea...
Just promise me Marc's not drinking as much as at Storm :really:
Kate's still traumatised

Rachel
14th-March-2006, 05:44 PM
Nice idea...
Just promise me Marc's not drinking as much as at Storm :really:
Kate's still traumatisedI don't think he'll drink that much again for a verrry long time! :rofl:

I gather you boys are getting accommodation sorted out between you? Excellent - I'll leave you to it, then. Just point me in the right direction as and when the time comes.
R.