PDA

View Full Version : Viktor's Last Time in Hove

Andy McGregor
13th-March-2006, 01:55 PM
As many of you will know, Viktor Andeke has been teaching a very popular class in the King Alfred Ballroom in Hove for the last two years. This night is about to come to an end and the last one is Friday this week - Friday 17th March.

We've had a good run with this night. It's been run by Phil Duckett as a fund raiser for Mencap. And Phil has been very adept at keeping the germ warfare of Brighton MJ out of this night. But unfortunately for us (fortunately for Phil :clap: ) Phil's marquee/table/chair/etc hire business is really taking off and Phil has to work really long hours, often 7 days a week. This has meant that Phil hasn't got the time to apply himself to this project. Phil has worked tirelessly to raise money for Mencap and has, to my knowledge, raised tens of thousands for this good cause :worthy:

It would be lovely to see a crowd of Forumites at the last night in Hove :flower:

TiggsTours
13th-March-2006, 02:07 PM
It would be lovely to see a crowd of Forumites at the last night in Hove :flower:
I didn't know it was Viktor's last night, but I was already planning on coming down anyway, and spending some time with my best friend, Michala, and my lovely God-daughter. Also, Friday is Daddy Tiggs Tours birthday too, so it'll be a family outing!

TiggsTours
20th-March-2006, 03:33 PM
It would have been indeed! I had a great night, what happened to you?

Andy McGregor
20th-March-2006, 03:53 PM
It would have been indeed! I had a great night, what happened to you?Unfortunately I've been ill with a nasty bug since last Tuesday night :sick: I sent Sue along and she said it was a great night, if a bit crowded.

TiggsTours
20th-March-2006, 03:55 PM
Unfortunately I've been ill with a nasty bug since last Tuesday night :sick: I sent Sue along and she said it was a great night, if a bit crowded.
OK, you're forgiven, hope you're feeling better now.