PDA

View Full Version : Storm shoes

Bigger Andy
13th-March-2006, 01:48 PM
A friend of mine lost a pair of dance shoes at Camber during the "Storm" weekender.:sad:

If anyone got home and unexpectedly found an extra pair of ladies dance shoes in their luggage I would appreciate it if you could get in touch and we can arrange address details and a postage refund.

Thanks.

ChrisU
13th-March-2006, 01:57 PM
Somewhere there is a land of the Dancing Shoe magpies. They have hundreds of lost pairs. They especially have my newish shoes.

When I find that land I am going to do you all a service and using a borrowed shotgun I am...........

Going to blow the little B****** away:angry:

PS
Next target the sock magpies.

DJ Chris Uren

Andy McGregor
13th-March-2006, 03:22 PM
unexpectedly found an extra pair of ladies dance shoes in their luggage I'm always surprised at the number of ladies dance shoes I find the bottom of my wardrobe :innocent:

Rhythm King
13th-March-2006, 06:14 PM
Somewhere there is a land of the Dancing Shoe magpies. They have hundreds of lost pairs. They especially have my newish shoes.

When I find that land I am going to do you all a service and using a borrowed shotgun I am...........

Going to blow the little B****** away:angry:

PS
Next target the sock magpies.

DJ Chris Uren

:yeah: With bells on :rofl:

Lory
13th-March-2006, 06:43 PM
Kev F lost the towel I bought him for Christmas at Storm :sad:

It was Black with Large Red letters saying........

KEV F

TheTramp
13th-March-2006, 07:01 PM
Can you get the t-shirt magpies too. I've lost plenty of those over the years...

Dizzy
14th-March-2006, 12:22 PM

Worse still............ I lost ONE shoe somewhere over the last few months so have got the leftover shoe here reminding me constantly of the shoe that got away :whistle:.

Feelingpink
14th-March-2006, 01:05 PM
I saw the title of this thread and thought it was chat about wellingtons :blush:

Bigger Andy
14th-March-2006, 03:00 PM
chat about wellingtons :blush:

:rofl:
It could have been ...
:rofl:

I didn't want to put people off from reading it by calling it something mundane like "lost property" which might not have had the same attraction !

jacksondonut
14th-March-2006, 05:14 PM
On the whole, in the last eight/nine years, I have been so lucky and believed wholeheartedly, that the dance crowd were the most trustworthy companions to be had... :respect: :respect:

:sad: sad to say, I took a beautiful pair of new black strappy sandals (I had bought them especially...:tears: :tears: ) to Camber... maybe a year or so ago... put them under our table... they vanished.. :tears:

I just couldnt believe it.. I really want to have my confidence restored, but find it hard, after that incident..:sad:

glad to say, it was the only time. :yeah: Got to look on the bright side and believe it wont happen again. :nice:

:cheers:

Lynn
14th-March-2006, 05:22 PM
On the whole, in the last eight/nine years, I have been so lucky and believed wholeheartedly, that the dance crowd were the most trustworthy companions to be had... :respect: :respect:

:sad: sad to say, I took a beautiful pair of new black strappy sandals (I had bought them especially...:tears: :tears: ) to Camber... maybe a year or so ago... put them under our table... they vanished.. :tears:

I just couldnt believe it.. I really want to have my confidence restored, but find it hard, after that incident..:sad: A friend mislaid a pair of shoes at Southport last year. New ones, I can understand, but would anyone want to steal someone's old dance shoes? And in Dizzy's case - one dance shoe? I'm sure some of these are 'lifted by mistake' or 'lost' and are somewhere out there (maybe they are slipping away through a worm hole in space...)

Tiggerbabe
20th-March-2006, 08:45 PM
I've searched all weekend for my white "jazz" trousers and I can't find them :tears:

Guess I left them at Storm too :(

Minnie M
20th-March-2006, 10:00 PM
I've searched all weekend for my white "jazz" trousers and I can't find them :tears:

Guess I left them at Storm too :(

Not in your Chalet - the Yiddisha Mama in me, checked out your cupboards and drawers when I went back to pick up the rest of the stuff (thanks again:hug: )

Tiggerbabe
21st-March-2006, 12:34 AM
Not in your Chalet - the Yiddisha Mama in me, checked out your cupboards and drawers when I went back to pick up the rest of the stuff (thanks again:hug: )
Oh well, there's hope :hug: - where on earth could they be? :confused: :tears: