PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen Dance

Dreadful Scathe
4th-March-2003, 02:02 PM
Is there anyone who lives in the centre of Aberdeen or who passes through it to get to the Peterculter venue on a Tuesday night ? because....Ill be there on the 18th March and would be most grateful for a lift. :)

Sal
4th-March-2003, 04:27 PM
I live very close to the centre of town, and would be happy to give you a lift. Although, you do realise that you will have to be nice to me for the rest of the night, and give me plenty of dances! I hope you are smurf enough for the job!

TheTramp
4th-March-2003, 04:29 PM
Sal....

Why penalise yourself in this way???

Oh. I forgot, you're always looking after waifs and strays aren't you :D

Steve

Dreadful Scathe
4th-March-2003, 04:33 PM
Thanks Sal, already got an offer though but you can still have as many dances as you like.

tramp: I think in that case I must be the waif catagory and you must be in the stray ;)

TheTramp
4th-March-2003, 04:34 PM
tramp: I think in that case I must be the waif catagory and you must be in the stray Well, no matter how much I may wish, I really don't think that I can get into the waif bracket :tears:

Steve

Sal
4th-March-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Well, no matter how much I may wish, I really don't think that I can get into the waif bracket :tears:

Steve

Now my Disney knowledge is fading somewhat, but isn't the Tramp a stray in "Lady and the Tramp". It's quite poetic really! :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
4th-March-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Sal
Now my Disney knowledge is fading somewhat, but isn't the Tramp a stray in "Lady and the Tramp". It's quite poetic really! :wink:

lol very true :D :D

TheTramp
4th-March-2003, 04:44 PM
That's where the name came from Sal. And yes, I'm a stray! :na:

Steve

John S
4th-March-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by TheTramp I'm a stray!

And easily led?

TheTramp
4th-March-2003, 04:47 PM
You betcha!!

Steve

Dancing Veela
4th-March-2003, 05:08 PM
You betcha!!

Steve Ok Steve, I'll try leading you next time you are up!

DVx

TheTramp
4th-March-2003, 05:27 PM
No probs DV. Apparently I'm not bad doing the follow part....

Though, I thought that you were going to say about how good I tasted on Friday night :na:

Steve

John S
4th-March-2003, 06:34 PM
how good I tasted on Friday night :sick: :sick: :sick:

Dancing Veela
4th-March-2003, 09:02 PM
Though, I thought that you were going to say about how good I tasted on Friday night :na:You weren't salty enough sorry Steve!!!!

DVxxxx

Graham
5th-March-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Dancing Veela
You weren't salty enough sorry Steve!!!! Avril, you've just taken that too far :wink:

TheTramp
5th-March-2003, 01:03 AM
I dunno.

My recollection was that she didn't go far enough :sorry

Steve

Sandy
10th-March-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Thanks Sal, already got an offer though but you can still have as many dances as you like.Now DS I have never had the pleasure of meeting you before and as a fellow forum member I would love to get the chance to meet/dance with you so keep one dance free:wink:

Just know you will be exhausted with all the dancing by the end of the night - we're a very friendly lot at Aberdeen you know!

Sandy:cheers:

Dreadful Scathe
10th-March-2003, 12:54 PM
certainly - Ill wear my best Smurf t-shirt so you can recognise me ;)

Dancing Veela
10th-March-2003, 01:06 PM
I dunno.

My recollection was that she didn't go far enough :sorry

Steve Steve I just knew I wouldn't be able to control myself enough what with your sexy legs being on offer....I mean show!!!
DVx

TheTramp
10th-March-2003, 04:05 PM
No. You were right first time.

First person to come in with an offer can have them :D

Steve

Dreadful Scathe
19th-March-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Sandy
Just know you will be exhausted with all the dancing by the end of the night - we're a very friendly lot at Aberdeen you know!

Didn't get a lot of freestyle in - time seemed to fly by in the class. Youre right though - a very friendly lot indeed :).

ill be back :)

Dave Hancock
19th-March-2003, 02:45 PM
time seemed to fly by in the class

Think this was due to the stylish demo myself :D

You'll have to stick to your word and come back though, as I know of one or two lassies who were a bit disappointed they didn't get a dance

Sal
19th-March-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Dave Hancock

You'll have to stick to your word and come back though, as I know of one or two lassies who were a bit disappointed they didn't get a dance

And those that did want another!

Sandy
19th-March-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Didn't get a lot of freestyle in - time seemed to fly by in the class. Youre right though - a very friendly lot indeed :).

ill be back :)

So nice to see the face behind the name at last. Sorry I didn't chat much but after that amazing dance I had absolutely no puff left!

See you next time - I'll practice lots! and good luck with the championships

Sandy:wink: