PDA

View Full Version : Funky Lush this Sunday

marty_baby
10th-March-2006, 11:12 AM
Hiya all,

Funky Lush this Sunday - how much is it on the door? Its never a sell out is it? (Got to ask, as will be coming in from bristol...) :nice:

There isn't a workshop for this one is there?
So is it going to be 2.30 - 6pm?
Its a new venue isn't it?

I may even make it this time around! :clap:

Martin
:cheers:

wicked blue
10th-March-2006, 12:16 PM
Morning Martin,

Its from 4-7pm and you should be ok to get tickets on the door. There is no workshop.

See you there if you go!

TiggsTours
10th-March-2006, 12:20 PM
Erm, excuse me for being blonde, but erm, where is it? :blush:

ChrisA
10th-March-2006, 12:23 PM
Its a new venue isn't it?

Yep.

It's at Burnham Park Hall (http://www.funkylush.com/8.html)

marty_baby
10th-March-2006, 12:25 PM
Thanks for that WB :hug:

4-7pm??? strange timing.... that goes waaaay beyond "laid back on a Sunday" !!!! :rofl:

Is it something to do with recovery time from the Masked ball the night before? :confused: :respect:

I really have to get my head around this "dancing on a sunday afternoon" idea!

Cheers
Martin
:hug:

marty_baby
10th-March-2006, 12:29 PM
BTW:
How much is it on the door? :na:

Mary
10th-March-2006, 02:33 PM
4-7pm??? strange timing.... that goes waaaay beyond "laid back on a Sunday" !!!! :rofl:

Cheers
Martin

I actually quite like the idea of the timing. It means I still have most of Sunday, and I get the evening free as well. Or at the very least it's a good time to walk up the road for a meal or a drink with yer mates afterwards.

See you there Martin - be good to have a champion along.:wink: :respect:

M

marty_baby
10th-March-2006, 03:38 PM
I actually quite like the idea of the timing. It means I still have most of Sunday, and I get the evening free as well. Or at the very least it's a good time to walk up the road for a meal or a drink with yer mates afterwards.

See you there Martin - be good to have a champion along.:wink: :respect:

M

Mary sssshhhhh! Travelling incognito don't you know! :rofl: :hug:

In the big scheme of things - its small fry, but I do treasure our little win. It means alot - to me anyway..... :na:

Dunno about dancing this weekend now.... actually really burn't out dance wise at the mo... and non dance friends have suggested a sat drinkie instead, and I have't seen them for ages.... :D

Martin

Mary
11th-March-2006, 12:46 PM
Dunno about dancing this weekend now.... actually really burn't out dance wise at the mo... and non dance friends have suggested a sat drinkie instead, and I have't seen them for ages.... :D

Martin

You are such a lightweight!

I am looking forward to what promises to be a pretty luscious T-dance. And I gather the bar will be open for those lushes who come along as well.:devil:

M