PDA

View Full Version : 18th October 2003

Dreadful Scathe
4th-March-2003, 01:42 PM
2nd Scottish Ceroc Competition on the Saturday the 18th October 2003 (Scot: the web site says 2002)

Looking forward to this already. Is the same location confirmed ? Might as well gather interest just now - after the success of Blackpool surely people will think us Scots know how to have fun ;)

Will
4th-March-2003, 02:02 PM
With the impact that you Scot's have made, you might want to think about a bigger venue. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it grows considerably this year. :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
4th-March-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Will
With the impact that you Scot's have made, you might want to think about a bigger venue. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it grows considerably this year. :wink:

Can we count on you being there then Will ? :)

Will
4th-March-2003, 02:32 PM
I can't guarantee it yet, but I would say the odds are heavily stacked in favour of me coming.

Scot
4th-March-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
2nd Scottish Ceroc Competition on the Saturday the 18th October 2003 (Scot: the web site says 2002)

Looking forward to this already. Is the same location confirmed ? Might as well gather interest just now - after the success of Blackpool surely people will think us Scots know how to have fun ;) Cheers Sorted

And yes the Location is confirmed the same as before

Dreadful Scathe
10th-March-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Scot
Cheers Sorted

And yes the Location is confirmed the same as before It was a good idea to have it on the Saturday...... allows for more visitors from 'down south' to make the effort :)

Siobhan (Forum Plant)
13th-March-2003, 11:27 AM
Is this a 'book in advance affair'? Can we just come and watch?

The word on the dancefloor is that this year will be HUGE!

Bill
14th-March-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Will
I can't guarantee it yet, but I would say the odds are heavily stacked in favour of me coming.

Well I hope you make it Will.............especially after the glowing reports from Lorna after the dancing in Fleet. :D :wink:

Don't think we've met but can't wait to see the now famous Will in action. Will you be ath the ceroc champs??

And.............yep, after all the Blackpool success I htink the Scottish comp could be a huge event and will certianly attract more 'visitors' from down south. I htink practice sessions will be starting over summer ;) :grin:

Going to be a busy time for you Scot ! But think of all th eextra cash going to charity:cheers:

Will
14th-March-2003, 11:32 AM
Yep, I've already got my tickets for the Ceroc Champs.

It's a shame I didn't meet you at Blackpool Bill, especially as we were probably sitting on adjacent tables (I was on the table next to the Scottish one).

Catch you in May!