PDA

View Full Version : Camber Seagulls feedback

stewart38
7th-March-2006, 08:49 PM
There has been a lot of talk about the bloody noise from the seagulls in the morning at camber.

To be fair and for a informed debate I asked them what they thought of the bloody weekenders coming down

Bird man Bill in the first pic was seen over looking the carnage that was left

The 'bird trio' (was a awsome foursome but one died recently miss took a refuse vehicle as a nesting site) said they couldnt get the kids of to sleep between 10pm and 5am because of the 'DIN' coming from main building.

A group of them got together at 6am and 'decided' to make as much racket as possible for 4hrs. when they saw people going back to the main building they called the racket off and when down the pub :cheers:

I think to be fair they wont make the noise if we dont ??

Tiggerbabe
7th-March-2006, 08:56 PM
I think to be fair they wont make the noise if we dont ??
I think it was people banging on the ceilings that woke them up :whistle:

WittyBird
7th-March-2006, 10:27 PM
It made me laugh how someone decided to call in sick from work but all you could hear in the background was seagulls. :rolleyes:

Zebra Woman
7th-March-2006, 10:27 PM
The seagulls took strong revenge on Cruella for all her loud laughing late into the night.:whistle:

On Monday morning as we were lugging stuff to my car, she dropped a box of Pringles and it burst open sprinkling the entire contents on the ground.

Well, it turned into a scene from a horror film. Masses of seagulls circled round and then closed in on her squawking loudly. They were all over her like a rash!:eek: I thought they were going to get tangled in her hair. Before she could collect the pringles and put them back in the box they had scoffed the lot.

Yeugh :sick: :sick:

Like a good friend, I stayed well away.

ZW:innocent:

Cruella
7th-March-2006, 10:36 PM
The seagulls took strong revenge on Cruella for all her loud laughing late into the night.:whistle:

Masses of seagulls circled round and then closed in on her squawking loudly.

It did remind me of a scene from The Birds!
And i wasn't squawking that loudly.:rolleyes:

dee
7th-March-2006, 11:00 PM
Lets just hope bird flu hits camber before may :mad:

Zebra Woman
8th-March-2006, 12:40 PM
It did remind me of a scene from The Birds!
And i wasn't squawking that loudly.:rolleyes:

Have you had your hearing tested lately Di?:whistle:

senorita
8th-March-2006, 12:46 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cruella
8th-March-2006, 02:00 PM
Pardon?

Rhythm King
9th-March-2006, 12:52 AM
And the problem is?.....

jacksondonut
9th-March-2006, 10:59 AM
Yeugh :sick: :sick:

Like a good friend, I stayed well away.

When I read this I COULD NOT stop laughting...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :blush:
with all those birds, I would have had a massive panic attack myself... so ZW, I would have been right BEHIND you....

NB (I believe they are modern-day dinosaurs..... really scary...:sick: )

Sheepman
9th-March-2006, 02:12 PM
It made me laugh how someone decided to call in sick from work but all you could hear in the background was seagulls. I'm still trying to see why you would call in sick from work? :confused:

On first seeing the thread title, I was thinking, "Oh no, they're not puking as well as cr*pping now, are they?"

Maybe that's the first sign of the bird flu...

Greg