PDA

View Full Version : Would there be demand for a full week at Camber ?

stewart38
7th-March-2006, 05:51 PM
That will have been me.

It was due to some cunning detective work and Holmes' style deduction that I arrived at the conclusion of the 8 weekenders.
Or it could have been the huuuuuge banners that had the Ceroc name flanked by 8 squares each containing a weather-related word. I noticed Storm and Breeze but I cant remember the names of the others. Im sure someone will have a better memory.

Did they say/announce they had 1,700 on the waiting list for STORM ??

I assume Southport (being in June) doesn't do family holidays or do they start later ? I guess it must be very hard to get a slot at places like Camber ?

I know they have full weeks at the Isle of White etc, i wonder when they will have the first full week at Camber ?? If ever ?

I imagine booking a weeks slot in June (realistically you would be looking at a much higher price ) would not be possible ??

Pontins or Butlins are just commercial organisations . If something was put to them would they consider

I would never do a whole week of dancing ( I dont get enough holidays :whistle: ) but do people think there would be the demand ?.

Tazmanian Devil
7th-March-2006, 06:13 PM
Did they say/announce they had 1,700 on the waiting list for STORM ??
In the VIP party Mike announced this, also he said he had women phoning him in tears as they wante to go :eek:

I know they have full weeks at the Isle of White etc, i wonder when they will have the first full week at Camber ?? If ever ?

I imagine booking a weeks slot in June (realistically you would be looking at a much higher price ) would not be possible ??

Pontins or Butlins are just commercial organisations . If something was put to them would they consider

I would never do a whole week of dancing ( I dont get enough holidays :whistle: ) but do people think there would be the demand ?.

Quite possible yes I know I would certainly go :flower:

Paul F
7th-March-2006, 06:22 PM
..... also he said he had women phoning him in tears as they wante to go :eek:

The cheek of it. :eek: I had a cold and couldnt talk properly.

As for a week long holiday, I would do it if they were to organise one on the continent. A week in a chalet on the south coast doesnt really appeal to me. I would need somewhere I could get out of the complex to visit. Maybe a few excursions etc.
The trips that are currently on offer abroad are pretty expensive it seems for 7 days. I wonder if an extended dance weekender in france or somewhere could be financially viable.

Donna
7th-March-2006, 06:33 PM

As for a week long holiday, I would do it if they were to organise one on the continent. A week in a chalet on the south coast doesnt really appeal to me. I would need somewhere I could get out of the complex to visit. Maybe a few excursions etc.
The trips that are currently on offer abroad are pretty expensive it seems for 7 days. I wonder if an extended dance weekender in france or somewhere could be financially viable.

Now that, is a brilliant idea!!!!! :clap:

Cruella
7th-March-2006, 06:36 PM
I certainly would love to have had the last weekend carry on for a couple of more days, it wasn't long enough!! I did Beach Boogie a couple of years ago which was for a whole week. The idea of a week of non stop dancing is extremely appealing to me, the only problem i found with the Beach Boogie experience was the small numbers, (about 200 people i think). By the end of the week i was bored of dancing with the same people all the time. I like variety. :D But i wouldn't of had this problem at Storm with 750 men there. It would also mean that perhaps i could actually fit in eating and sleeping into my agenda.:rolleyes:

Tiggerbabe
7th-March-2006, 06:59 PM
It would also mean that perhaps i could actually fit................... sleeping into my agenda.:rolleyes:
Eh? :rofl:

Cruella
7th-March-2006, 08:15 PM
Eh? :rofl:
Is that avatar supposed to be me giving someone a migraine? :D

Groovy Dancer
7th-March-2006, 11:38 PM
Is that avatar supposed to be me giving someone a migraine? :D

After bumping your head on the wall, it can be expected:whistle: :devil:

TiggsTours
8th-March-2006, 12:41 PM

And something my favourtie weekender team have been looking into for a long time. :grin: