PDA

View Full Version : More luck for Dundonians... New Monday class.

Franck
4th-March-2003, 10:59 AM
Not content with taking Blackpool by storm, it looks like Dundee has more good news coming its way!

From Monday 31st March, Dundee will have a second weekly Ceroc night at a brand new venue:The Invercarse Hotel, 371 Perth Road, Dundee. and of course, the opening night will be FREE, so make sure you don't miss it and make Monday the 31st a big party :D

Doors open at 7.30pm and as usual, complete Beginners are welcome every week.

Franck.

TheTramp
4th-March-2003, 11:14 AM
complete Beginners are welcome every week.Does this mean that I can go then?? :D

Steve

Franck
4th-March-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
Does this mean that I can go then?? :D Well of course! :D I am sure that as an honorary Scot and a self-confessed Beginner, you would fit right in...

Franck.

P.S. Though, could you avoid the Rugby gear :really:

TheTramp
4th-March-2003, 01:07 PM
What?? Do you have a problem with my legs then Franck?? :tears:

Steve

Dave Hancock
4th-March-2003, 02:21 PM
Tramp,

Thought your legs were looking good and it was a nice touch to shave them for the event:wink:

TheTramp
4th-March-2003, 02:29 PM
Hmmm. Nope. I don't have hairy legs. Just like my head. Never really quite worked that out. Seems to have just got the bit in the middle, and missed out the top and bottom!!

Steve

Sandy
10th-March-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Franck
From Monday 31st March, Dundee will have a second weekly Ceroc night at a brand new venue:The Invercarse Hotel, 371 Perth Road, Dundee. and of course, the opening night will be FREE, so make sure you don't miss it and make Monday the 31st a big party :D

Doors open at 7.30pm and as usual, complete Beginners are welcome every week.

Franck. Wow, another night of Ceroc! Have absolutely no idea how I am going to talk my way into another night out but I'm going to! Sounds fab.

Hey Steve, as our favourite beginner, will be great to see you there!:devil:

Well done Dundee again on your cabaret act, sorry I didn't get to see it this time. Well done also to everyone who competed, I really hate to miss these events but couldn't be helped.

Sandy:wink:

John S
10th-March-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Sandy
Well done Dundee again on your cabaret act, sorry I didn't get to see it this time. Well done also to everyone who competedWell, you'll just have to buy the video from ChanceTwoDance - and then you'll be able to spot the "deliberate" mistakes!!!!

Emma
11th-March-2003, 01:39 AM
Seems to have just got the bit in the middle, and missed out the top and bottom!!

Steve

somehow..that's just sliiightly too much information *eg* :what: :what: :grin:

Sandy
11th-March-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by John S
Well, you'll just have to buy the video from ChanceTwoDance - and then you'll be able to spot the "deliberate" mistakes!!!!

I'm intrigued - you can tell me about them at the next party!

Siobhan (Forum Plant)
13th-March-2003, 11:20 AM
I don't have hairy legs. Just like my head. Never really quite worked that out. Seems to have just got the bit in the middle, and missed out the top and bottom!!

Not quite sure what you mean- any chance of a photo?

Bill
13th-March-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Siobhan
Not quite sure what you mean- any chance of a photo?

oooooooh please............................... I was having a cup of tea and a chocolate biscuit when I read this.................. I've gone right off that now !!!!

Steve and his hairy middle........................ sorry, no offence Steve but........... as Emma said...maybe just too much info :D :rolleyes: :na:

Siobhan (Forum Plant)
13th-March-2003, 11:37 AM
I still think we need a visual cue as to what he means... Just to be sure my imagination is not too much off-track!

TheTramp
13th-March-2003, 12:53 PM
Ummm.....

No.

:sorry

Steve

Graham
13th-March-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Siobhan
I still think we need a visual cue as to what he means... Just to be sure my imagination is not too much off-track!

The fact that you're in any way interested in knowing/imagining this proves that your imagination is completely off-the-wall. I'd seek professional help quickly. :wink:

filthycute
13th-March-2003, 03:01 PM
maybe he looks something like this.......???

hehehe sorry Steve...couldn't resist :wink::yum:

filthycute x x

Sandy
13th-March-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by filthycute
maybe he looks something like this.......???

hehehe sorry Steve...couldn't resist :wink::yum:

filthycute x x

Oh my god FC, never gonna be able to look at Steve again without thinking of this image:sick: Maybe he should try belly dancing as well! Think he would be good at it:devil:

TheTramp
13th-March-2003, 03:58 PM
That's okie FC. But now look what you've done....

<------

Steve

Sandy
13th-March-2003, 04:00 PM
That's okie FC. But now look what you've done....

<------

Steve

Go boy, shake it loose and let it fall!! eh well maybe not:devil:

Will
14th-March-2003, 02:14 AM
I was wondering why you kept doing that body roll at Fulham tonight Steve :grin: