PDA

View Full Version : Breeze 2006 - Weston-super-mare - Who's going?

El Salsero Gringo
7th-March-2006, 01:30 PM
http://www.ceroc.com/breeze/

Bookings are open already!

David Bailey
7th-March-2006, 01:36 PM

It's the old Storm site with a new skin, isn't it? The "We're sold out already" was a bit of a giveaway...

I presume this meteorological theme can be milked for ever - suggestions for the name of the next one? How about "Mild drizzle"? :whistle:

Also, did someone say that Ceroc are going for 8 weekenders a year? Blimey, that's a heck of a lot of weekenders...

under par
7th-March-2006, 01:39 PM

As much as I really enjoyed Storm Mrs Par and I are already booked up for a week long jive Holiday in Spain, at Costa Dorada.

I hope it goes well for all that attend.

We will be basking in the sun unfortunately.

Any adverts/dates for the subsequent Ceroc events available 'cos me and Mrs Par do like being organised?????????

Lynn
7th-March-2006, 01:40 PM

Bookings are open already!I thought it was opening on 20th March?

El Salsero Gringo
7th-March-2006, 01:40 PM
It's the old Storm site with a new skin, isn't it? The "We're sold out already" was a bit of a giveaway...

I presume this meteorological theme can be milked for ever - suggestions for the name of the next one? How about "Mild drizzle"? :whistle:

Also, did someone say that Ceroc are going for 8 weekenders a year? Blimey, that's a heck of a lot of weekenders...And muggins here forgot to de-anonymize the poll. Oh well.

I like the weather theme - lots of scope for overseas events too - Mistral, Hamseen, who knows.

El Salsero Gringo
7th-March-2006, 01:41 PM
I thought it was opening on 20th March?Oh, OK already, sorry, look - I'm just so excited about the thought of having London to myself for another weekend, I got carried away. Sorry.

DavidY
7th-March-2006, 01:42 PM
Is there an online booking link yet? The page I looked at said the link will only work on 12 March?

Tiggerbabe
7th-March-2006, 01:45 PM
And muggins here forgot to de-anonymize the poll.
Sorted :D

Lynn
7th-March-2006, 01:47 PM
I like the weather theme Drought...flood...
lots of scope for overseas events too - Mistral, Hamseen, who knows....hurricane...harmattan (please no, that red dust gets everywhere...)

David Bailey
7th-March-2006, 01:50 PM
Oh, OK already, sorry, look - I'm just so excited about the thought of having London to myself for another weekend, I got carried away. Sorry.
Oi! You can have the South, I'll take the North, thank you very much. :mad:

...hurricane...harmattan (please no, that red dust gets everywhere...)
"Cirrocumulus Floccus" - it's a name whose time has come!

stewart38
7th-March-2006, 03:24 PM
Is there an online booking link yet? The page I looked at said the link will only work on 12 March?I know not fair, those who want to book online will lose out to the postal vote :sad:

Stuart
7th-March-2006, 04:54 PM
I thought it was opening on 20th March?

I thought that that was for Storm 2007.

I'm going to have to give the Breeze a miss as I am planning another holiday for October.

Paul F
7th-March-2006, 05:15 PM
Also, did someone say that Ceroc are going for 8 weekenders a year? Blimey, that's a heck of a lot of weekenders...

That will have been me.

It was due to some cunning detective work and Holmes' style deduction that I arrived at the conclusion of the 8 weekenders.
Or it could have been the huuuuuge banners that had the Ceroc name flanked by 8 squares each containing a weather-related word. I noticed Storm and Breeze but I cant remember the names of the others. Im sure someone will have a better memory.

David Bailey
7th-March-2006, 05:51 PM
Or it could have been the huuuuuge banners that had the Ceroc name flanked by 8 squares each containing a weather-related word.
Ahh, that was very Holmes-ian of you :rofl:

I dunno - 8 weekenders a year is a lot. I'm sure there's a market for it, but it'll certainly mean a major change to weekenders in terms of competition in a year or two.

Still, more weekenders = Less People In London Venues = Good Thing :)

stewart38
7th-March-2006, 05:55 PM

really ?? I heard Ashtons was c*** not my words

El Salsero Gringo
7th-March-2006, 05:58 PM
really ?? I heard Ashtons was c*** not my wordsDepends on who you ask. I had my best night there ever.

ducasi
7th-March-2006, 06:00 PM
If they run all their weekenders in the south of England anyway...

There's a Pontins just south of Ayr, about 40 miles away from Glasgow... :whistle:

Paul F
7th-March-2006, 06:35 PM
Bearing in mind the maps flashed up on the tv very very quickly over the weekend I THINK the weekenders were in the vacinity of:

2 in north wales / nw england - 1 definately on prestatyn sands.

1 in East Anglia

1 in south West (we know that one - somerset)

1 on south coast (camber)

and thats me done. I am going off the blobs on a map that flashed up on the internal tv channel at camber.

With the Ceroc marketing machine I can see no reason why they will not be able to fill these easily.
Whether tools such as this forum will mean all the more experienced dancers will all decide to stick together and go to one or the other remains to be seen !

David Bailey
7th-March-2006, 09:05 PM
really ?? I heard Ashtons was c*** not my words
No, actually, I liked it - and believe me, I'm not normally a fan of that place - I'd be the first one to whinge if I thought it was c*** . It was a tough choice, as Cheshunt, Hipsters, and Ashtons were all on (as well as regular Chesham) - I went to Ashtons because it's only 10 mins drive away, but I'm glad I did.

There was lots of room to dance, above-average music, and also above-average level of dancers: Marianne, FoxyLady, Tessalicious - I danced with a lot of new people, and I think I only had one less-than-great dance. And DJ Ian's birthday dance was superb - the man can dance.

So, it was a good night overall - not the best of the year, but certainly above-average, and one of the best Ashtons I've been to for ages.

DavidY
8th-March-2006, 02:10 PM
Bookings are open already!I'm still trying to fathom the quickest way to book. The website says they "strongly recommend" booking online - but online bookings only open on 14th March (it's changed from 12th March now).

Whereas a booking form in an envelope with a 1st class stamp will presumably get there tomorrow (or Friday if unlucky) and you might think therefore be earlier in the queue than all the online folks. :confused:

What are others doing?

TA Guy
8th-March-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm still trying to fathom the quickest way to book. The website says they "strongly recommend" booking online - but online bookings only open on 14th March (it's changed from 12th March now).

Whereas a booking form in an envelope with a 1st class stamp will presumably get there tomorrow (or Friday if unlucky) and you might think therefore be earlier in the queue than all the online folks. :confused:

What are others doing?

I noticed that, so I phoned them up. Some pretty uninterested, even surly, guy answered and didn't seem to know that it said "phone before sending postal booking" for the budget bookings. When I quoted that from the leaflet and asked whether if I sent in the booking now, would it be okay, his actual answer was "I don't know". He said that bookings would not be accepted before the 14th, but like you, don't know whether they will simply put early postal bookings in a pile and work thru them before the online bookings or what.
Given the great time I had at Storm tho, Ceroc have a few credit points with me :) So not to bothered.

thewacko
8th-March-2006, 10:50 PM
If they run all their weekenders in the south of England anyway...

There's a Pontins just south of Ayr, about 40 miles away from Glasgow... :whistle:
couldn't be any colder than Camber was:sick:

But Hey lets see how Franco goes on with his in May then I may decide on Breeze or not:sad:

stewart38
9th-March-2006, 05:36 PM
Is there an online booking link yet? The page I looked at said the link will only work on 12 March?

It now says 14th March :sad: should have posted not fair

wrote an e-mail didnt get a response the other day

i supose if they delay on line they can make a decision how many postal requests they will allow at £29 :sad:

Mostlysane
9th-March-2006, 06:13 PM

I may give Breeze a miss and hold out for Gust in November - but then, there's always Chuff at the end of January? :grin:

El Salsero Gringo
9th-March-2006, 10:35 PM
That will have been me.

It was due to some cunning detective work and Holmes' style deduction that I arrived at the conclusion of the 8 weekenders.
Or it could have been the huuuuuge banners that had the Ceroc name flanked by 8 squares each containing a weather-related word. I noticed Storm and Breeze but I cant remember the names of the others. Im sure someone will have a better memory.Er, I hate to be the one to scotch a good theory, but if there are eight weekenders planned per year, and we have one in March and the next (Breeze) in October, that leaves six to fit in November-January. I think that's a bit unlikely....

Cruella
9th-March-2006, 10:44 PM
8 more weekenders planned by Ceroc. Could just be 2 per year for the next 4 years :whistle: Yes there were 8 pictures with 8 different names on the banners but i didn't see any mention of the fact that these were planned weekenders. Does anyone have any factual information or are we all just summising as usual.:wink:

Lynn
9th-March-2006, 10:57 PM
8 more weekenders planned by Ceroc. Could just be 2 per year for the next 4 years :whistle: Yes there were 8 pictures with 8 different names on the banners but i didn't see any mention of the fact that these were planned weekenders. Does anyone have any factual information or are we all just summising as usual.:wink:There was also the map with different destinations that came on the screen on the Storm channel in the chalets. I agree it didn't say anything about them all being in the one year.

ducasi
10th-March-2006, 12:45 AM
Presumably they'd need to book at least a year in advance. If they have only formulated this plan recently, perhaps it'll be 2007 before we see all 8 running...

Lou
10th-March-2006, 10:19 AM
That brochure for Breeze is very impressive & nicely designed. And I see that there will be a Tango class, and that numbers will be limited to 1100. Fair play to the folks at Ceroc™ HQ.

Frankie_4711
10th-March-2006, 10:27 AM
I sent off my postal booking form last night - now it's just wait and see what happens ... :whistle: Will be VERY disappointed if I can't go for whatever reason!

Lee
10th-March-2006, 11:46 AM
I was well up for booking breeze for a large group of us (20), but when i looked at the Ceroc brochure the accommodation options compared to Bognor and camber are limited.

I want 2 rooms with 2 single beds in each, then you have four people sharing, and the lounge stays as a lounge (not a 5th person bed).

Can anyone find an option that does that?

Otherwise it looks like I’m doing Nov Camber with Jivetime.

Lee

El Salsero Gringo
10th-March-2006, 12:33 PM
I was well up for booking breeze for a large group of us (20), but when i looked at the Ceroc brochure the accommodation options compared to Bognor and camber are limited.

I want 2 rooms with 2 single beds in each, then you have four people sharing, and the lounge stays as a lounge (not a 5th person bed).

Otherwise it looks like I’m doing Nov Camber with Jivetime.

LeeWhy not ring the booking line and ask the person who's likely to know the answer?

Tiggerbabe
10th-March-2006, 12:40 PM

Doesn't look like it Lee, but surely with a group of 20 there must be some of them who'd be happy to share a double bed :innocent:

Lou
10th-March-2006, 12:52 PM
Why not ring the booking line and ask the person who's likely to know the answer?

I noticed that, so I phoned them up. Some pretty uninterested, even surly, guy answered .....

:rolleyes:

Lee
10th-March-2006, 01:39 PM
Doesn't look like it Lee, but surely with a group of 20 there must be some of them who'd be happy to share a double bed :innocent:

Didn't think so, the venue is aimed at parents with kids. Not lots of single people. :sad:

Right then, on the look out for lots of ladies that like sleeping together :innocent: :whistle: :whistle:

Lee

thewacko
10th-March-2006, 09:47 PM
Right then, on the look out for lots of ladies that like sleeping together :innocent: :whistle: :whistle:

Lee

:devil: arn't we all:whistle: :devil:

stewart38
14th-March-2006, 04:22 PM
what is 'mid afternoon :whistle:
-----------------
(Note: This link will be available from mid afternoon 14th March 2006)
-------------------

Fletch i hope you didnt wait up all night, still no link :sad:

Lynn
14th-March-2006, 04:25 PM
what is 'mid afternoon :whistle: I would say its mid afternoon now!

fletch
14th-March-2006, 04:31 PM
what is 'mid afternoon :whistle:
-----------------
(Note: This link will be available from mid afternoon 14th March 2006)
-------------------

Fletch i hope you didnt wait up all night, still no link :sad:

No but I have been clicking on it most of the day :sad: its doing my head in :sick:

It cost me £74 for STORM I need a bargin :what:

I was told I could only book one person at £29 and I would have to share with a stranger is that true :confused:

fletch
14th-March-2006, 04:34 PM
I would say its mid afternoon now!

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

I bet it opens after I go to work :tears:

Its like queing for the January sales, i'll need my 2 man tent at this rate for tonight :D

Lynn
14th-March-2006, 04:34 PM
I was told I could only book one person at £29 and I would have to share with a stranger is that true :confused:Not according to their site - I think that is for Storm next year (I was confused about it as well).

Remember the really cheap ones don't have a shower!

fletch
14th-March-2006, 04:39 PM
Remember the really cheap ones don't have a shower!

Not a problem a good soak in the bath will do me good :really:

I will just need somone to scrub my back :whistle: :wink:

I'll try that chat up line, none of the others seem to work :rolleyes:

Lee
14th-March-2006, 04:43 PM
It available now!!!!!

http://www.ceroc.com/breeze

GO GO GO :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lynn
14th-March-2006, 04:45 PM
Correction - the £29 two chalets are NOT AVAILABLE. All sold out already. And the online booking isn't working!

Lee
14th-March-2006, 04:46 PM
http://www.network.ceroc.com/Applications/COS/PaymentModules/BreezeMembers/

Lynn
14th-March-2006, 04:48 PM
Yes but when you try to proceed with the booking it doesn't work. I've tried and I've phoned and several people are having the same problem.

I was trying to book the sharing cheaper option - I was on almost immediately it went live (I can only go if I get a cheap option) and it wouldn't let met and now they seem to be gone.:mad: :mad: That's not fair.

fletch
14th-March-2006, 04:59 PM
Yes but when you try to proceed with the booking it doesn't work. I've tried and I've phoned and several people are having the same problem.

I was trying to book the sharing cheaper option - I was on almost immediately it went live (I can only go if I get a cheap option) and it wouldn't let met and now they seem to be gone.:mad: :mad: That's not fair.
I have just phoned ant the guy said just keep refreshing it:confused:

Lynn
14th-March-2006, 05:04 PM
I have just phoned ant the guy said just keep refreshing it:confused:I did that and haven't navigated away from the page just in case its counting my 'mid process' booking as 'booked' but need to know whether to give up or not?

fletch
14th-March-2006, 05:13 PM
I was almost there, all the way to the continue for payment and its stoped, aparently there is a problem :mad:

Lynn
14th-March-2006, 05:16 PM
I was almost there, all the way to the continue for payment and its stoped, aparently there is a problem :mad:That's where I got stuck - 1/2 hour ago. Very frustrating!

Lynn
14th-March-2006, 05:34 PM
Online booking now temporarily suspended due to the no of people trying to book - they just rang me back and explained. Too many people trying to book at once!

Lory
14th-March-2006, 05:45 PM
Online booking now temporarily suspended due to the no of people trying to book - they just rang me back and explained. Too many people trying to book at once!Notice on the Breeze website....

Booking System is temporarily Suspended.
Due to the vast number of people attempting to book, we have had to suspend the booking system for a short period.

Essentially the Credit card companies took us off-line as they assumed the hundreds of transactions processed in a few minutes were fraudulent. They have now agreed to re-instate the facility, but we don't have a time estimate.

We can confirm that all the A2 apartments went in 32 seconds. :eek:
Your booking will be accepted if you have received an email confirmation in your inbox from Ceroc.

under par
14th-March-2006, 05:47 PM
Notice on the Breeze website....

We can confirm that all the A2 apartments went in 32 seconds. :eek:
Your booking will be accepted if you have received an email confirmation in your inbox from Ceroc.[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Who said there wasn't room for more weekenders cos they wouln't fill the spaces:whistle:

fletch
14th-March-2006, 05:54 PM
So I take it i'm safe to log out of the system, as i'm not going to get it booked:mad:

What a wasted afternoon:angry:

It would be nice to get a call back to say they would save me a place and to post the booking, they have my details :rolleyes:

under par
14th-March-2006, 05:57 PM
Can't wait for all the gloating posts.....

"I got one!! Didn't you ?" chortle chortle! snigger snigger!:rofl: :rofl:

fletch
14th-March-2006, 06:02 PM
Did you get one ?:what:

its usually not what you know but who you know, the people who got 'em probably knew exactly what time it was going live :rolleyes:

TA Guy
14th-March-2006, 06:11 PM
The order page is back online, and if the confirmation can be believed, I just booked okay.

Lou
14th-March-2006, 06:12 PM
its usually not what you know but who you know, the people who got 'em probably knew exactly what time it was going live :rolleyes:

That'll be The Ten, then. I wonder who's sharing with Ethel?

Cruella
14th-March-2006, 06:17 PM
The order page is back online, and if the confirmation can be believed, I just booked okay.
Me too, booked a £29 share with a stranger deal.
Just checked again and it's suspended :confused: I think you just need to keep trying until you can get a slot when it's open like i did.

TA Guy
14th-March-2006, 06:19 PM
Me too, booked a £29 share with a stranger deal.

Yeah, me too :)
They don't come any stranger than me :)

fletch
14th-March-2006, 06:19 PM
Can't wait for all the gloating posts.....

Well don't wan't to be the one to gloat ................ but...................

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm booked :na:

:D

Cruella
14th-March-2006, 06:22 PM

Maybe we'll get to be the 'two strangers' in th same apartment that would be cool.:clap:

Paul F
14th-March-2006, 06:23 PM
Well, if i end up being forced to sun myself in the Caribbean at work's expense while the June Southport is on, I may well get my name down for Breeze.

Got to get my quota of weekenders in.
Not sure if I fancy sharing with a stranger though.

fletch
14th-March-2006, 06:26 PM
Not sure if I fancy sharing with a stranger though.

It could be me Paul :wink:

fletch
14th-March-2006, 06:28 PM
Maybe we'll get to be the 'two strangers' in th same apartment that would be cool.:clap:
No such luck :flower:

Lory
14th-March-2006, 06:29 PM
You two could always swap your strangers and share together! :wink:

It shouldn't make any difference to them, a stranger is a stranger and at least they couldn't end up with anyone stranger that either of you! :D

fletch
14th-March-2006, 06:35 PM

It shouldn't make any difference to them, a stranger is a stranger and at least they couldn't end up with anyone stranger that either of you! :D
:rofl: :rofl:

Its will only make a differnce if they have unpacked :sad: and then we ask them to move:sick:

Do we get to know who they are before we arrive:confused:

stewart38
14th-March-2006, 06:49 PM

at what price £29 ??

stewart38
14th-March-2006, 06:50 PM
Bet this has gone :sad:

--------------
Deal of the Weekend

Six people sharing a Classic 2 bedroom apartment.

Bath with shower, metered electricity, fresh clean sea air, including all workshops and entertainment.

£79 per person (E6)

--------------

stewart38
14th-March-2006, 06:52 PM
The price differentials are a joke !!

I wonder if there make loads of public annoucemnets re the 'fools' that missed out

Zebra Woman
14th-March-2006, 07:06 PM

I am thinking practically here.....

How about those people who wish to trade in/upgrade/change the sex of their stranger all agreeing to meet in the bar at 6PM and switch chalet keys?

You could pull keys out of a hat at random, freely associate until you find someone you like, how about a speed dating thing (perhaps including a one minute pre-amble about what you like to get up to in your chalet).

Endless possibilities....:devil:

ZW

Lynn
14th-March-2006, 07:35 PM
Good for you Fletch, I didn't get booked and I'm sure all the cheaper options have now gone, so looks like I'll probably not be going.:tears: With my budget I would have needed to get the value option.

Its frustrating as I was online pretty sharpish (before it was mentioned on here).

Lory
14th-March-2006, 08:18 PM

How about those people who wish to trade in/upgrade/change the sex of their stranger all agreeing to meet in the bar at 6PM and switch chalet keys?

You could pull keys out of a hat at random, freely associate until you find someone you like, how about a speed dating thing (perhaps including a one minute pre-amble about what you like to get up to in your chalet).

ZW
Woo hoo Alison! :whistle:

Or, how about, you line them all up against the wall, study them well and then announce.... I'll have THAT one! :devil: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

looks like I'll probably not be going. With my budget I would have needed to get the value option.Aww Lynn :( :flower: :hug:

Lynn
14th-March-2006, 08:23 PM
Aww Lynn :( :flower: :hug:Course I might get a fabulous new job sometime soon and be able to afford the best available...:D (mind you it is Pontins we are talking about!). But then again, perhaps not...:( Ah well, I'm already going on several weekenders, I was just being over enthusiatic trying to fit an extra one in 'cos it was cheap (and cheap flights).

under par
14th-March-2006, 08:24 PM
Good for you Fletch, I didn't get booked and I'm sure all the cheaper options have now gone, so looks like I'll probably not be going.:tears: With my budget I would have needed to get the value option.

Its frustrating as I was online pretty sharpish (before it was mentioned on here).

for any others who didn't get through can I refer you to my earlier post

As much as I really enjoyed Storm Mrs Par and I are already booked up for a week long jive Holiday in Spain, at Costa Dorada.

<<snip>>

We will be basking in the sun unfortunately.

there are alternatives out there..:flower:

Lynn
14th-March-2006, 08:31 PM
there are alternatives out there..:flower:Going to La Pineda in May. :D :waycool:

Its not that I couldn't still book at a dearer price, I'm sure its not completely booked up already! It was the budget option that was saying to me 'go on, do another weekender, its not too expensive' (the same little voice that usually says 'you really do need more dance shoes' :rofl: ). But if I can't go then I'll put the money to a trip to London instead.

Lynn
14th-March-2006, 09:47 PM
Back online - booked! :clap:

stewart38
14th-March-2006, 11:00 PM
Going to La Pineda in May. :D :waycool:

Its not that I couldn't still book at a dearer price, I'm sure its not completely booked up already! It was the budget option that was saying to me 'go on, do another weekender, its not too expensive' (the same little voice that usually says 'you really do need more dance shoes' :rofl: ). But if I can't go then I'll put the money to a trip to London instead.

Ive booked not cheap and a pain

guess could sell nearer the time didnt see other holiday option !

fletch
15th-March-2006, 09:38 AM
Back online - booked! :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

fletch
15th-March-2006, 09:42 AM

ZW

We need your sorting hat to help with this one :D

Correct me if i'm wrong but throwing key in a hat mmmmmmmmmmmm doesn't that have a different name :confused: :rolleyes:

Zebra Woman
15th-March-2006, 10:01 AM
We need your sorting hat to help with this one :D

Correct me if i'm wrong but throwing key in a hat mmmmmmmmmmmm doesn't that have a different name :confused: :rolleyes:

I'm sure I could do some sorting with the ZSH...There so many ways it could be useful...

There will be people wanting to be sure their chalet mate is gay, and other people wanting to be sure that their chalet mate is not gay. And there are the 'keys in the hat' types.....but I really don't know anything about that:innocent:

Cruella
15th-March-2006, 01:31 PM
And there are the 'keys in the hat' types.....but I really don't know anything about that:innocent:
Is that the game we played at Storm Alison?:rolleyes:

fletch
16th-March-2006, 02:17 PM
where was I?:confused:

I missed that, count me in for Breeze:clap:

Zebra Woman
16th-March-2006, 05:28 PM

Er..well....

There were quite a lot of keys weren't there?

And the ZSH was also there...

But the keys never went into the hat did they? :innocent:

Lee
24th-March-2006, 12:23 PM
Ok, I'm booked.

Lee

:cheers: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Rosie Posie
27th-March-2006, 12:03 PM
Me & Wayaay bird have booked :nice:
And cant wait to go.:clap: :cheers: :clap:

thewacko
27th-March-2006, 08:40 PM
Me & Wayaay bird have booked :nice:
And cant wait to go.:clap: :cheers: :clap:

and everyone else has now cancelled:whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rosie Posie
28th-March-2006, 11:33 AM
and everyone else has now cancelled:whistle:

OI!! U cheeky Monkey:devil:

Will a Certain Lady be going?

Oh dear we could be neighbours for the weekend :na: :na: :na:

thewacko
28th-March-2006, 08:38 PM
OI!! U cheeky Monkey:devil:

Will a Certain Lady be going?

Oh dear we could be neighbours for the weekend :na: :na: :na:
We are waiting to see what Camber in May is like first, then decide between Camber November and Breeze October - if there any places left that is

but there again with you and Wayaay bird as neighbours, maybe we will try scotland:whistle: :whistle:

Lee
5th-April-2006, 01:02 PM
We are waiting to see what Camber in May is like first, then decide between Camber November and Breeze October - if there any places left that is

but there again with you and Wayaay bird as neighbours, maybe we will try scotland:whistle: :whistle:

Tickets for Breeze will have gone by then.

I would go for Breeze. :clap:

Lee

Donna
5th-April-2006, 01:11 PM
We're going to breeze!!!:clap: Can't wait!!!! I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!! Really need to get into these weekenders more. Also staying with the lovely Marty Baby and Lynsey.

thewacko
5th-April-2006, 10:26 PM

Lee
Maybe, but having been a Jiveaholic at Frankos CamberSands for the past 3 years, I feel that I have to give him the benefit of the doubt before I go elsewhere

:cheers:

fletch
6th-April-2006, 12:37 PM

Lee

I'm going to both :clap:

ElaineB
6th-April-2006, 12:55 PM
We're going to breeze!!!:clap: Can't wait!!!! I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!! Really need to get into these weekenders more. Also staying with the lovely Marty Baby and Lynsey.

Marty!!!!!!! Is there something I don't know? :wink: :D

Elaine

Lee
6th-April-2006, 01:13 PM
Maybe, but having been a Jiveaholic at Frankos CamberSands for the past 3 years, I feel that I have to give him the benefit of the doubt before I go elsewhere

Fair point, i've also been there for the last two years at both Bognor & Camber with Jivetime, but don't like this new lead/follower balance policy over Ceroc who are doing the gender balance.

I think Ceroc have raised the level so much Jivetime will strugle to compete.

Therefore I've booked 6 chalets for 4 in total now. So there will be loads of us (from SW London) going.

It will be good to meet some of the dancers from the North & also Wales. :worthy:

Lee

stewart38
6th-April-2006, 02:14 PM
I think Ceroc have raised the level so much Jivetime will strugle to compete.

Lee

They certainly have they will take all your money up front, none of this deposit stuff :sad:

Lory
6th-April-2006, 04:50 PM

I just had a peak at the booking form again and it appears that quite a lot's sold out already! :what:

stewart38
26th-April-2006, 11:36 AM
Looks like there not taking bookings at the moment for ladies only for Breeze :sad:

I have a spare ladies ticket (sharing with two forumites one male/one female)

PM if interested :grin:

Lynn
26th-April-2006, 12:58 PM
Looks like there not taking bookings at the moment for ladies only for Breeze :sad: I think they weren't taking ladies only bookings for Breeze after about the first day! Though I guess once they have enough men booked up, any 'ladies only' apartments that are on hold would be released?

Trousers
26th-April-2006, 08:12 PM
I'm going to both :clap:
Exactly what did you do with your self before you found Ceroc?
:whistle: :rofl: :worthy: :flower:

Donna
27th-April-2006, 02:14 PM
Marty!!!!!!! Is there something I don't know? :wink: :D

Elaine

Hey Elaine - :innocent:

Trousers
9th-May-2006, 02:54 PM
Look this is all getting silly now.

Every weekender there's a poll.

Who's going

. . . . .. . . . . . . Who's not?

I mean it used to be exciting . . . . . . . open the results and see who's going

but it's just not baking my muffins now.

Can we in future sort these Polls out come on people

may I suggest. . . . . .

Yes . . . . - - - - - - I'm going
No . . . . . - - - - - - I'm Not
I'm Fletch - - - - - - go figure

:devil: :rofl: :flower:
Fletch xxxxxxx

Minnie M
10th-May-2006, 12:01 AM
I noticed Breeze are stating 24 hours freestyle - does that mean 'round-the-clock' dancing the whole weekend as per Franco's Camber ?

Trousers
12th-May-2006, 10:54 AM
I noticed Breeze are stating 24 hours freestyle - does that mean 'round-the-clock' dancing the whole weekend as per Franco's Camber ?
I know Fletch thought this was quite good at Camber, but i can't see how 24 hour dancing achieves much.
I'm going to the weekender to see and dance with people I haven't seen and danced with in ages. If suddenly the window of opportunity is pushed out to 24 hours the chances of me colliding with some of these people is reduced considerably if not completely - especially as I'm a lightweight and I haven't managed to see past 3 am at one of these things yet and I will want to sleep, do or watch some classes, chuck a frisbee about a bit and generally have a break from life. Lets just increase the length of a day to 29.5 hours and cater for all needs!

Does anyone seriously dance from 7.00am to 9.00 am?
and early evening arn't we all tucked up tryin to sleep though the gallons of red bull and the dozens of proplus we necked the night before?

stewart38
12th-May-2006, 11:11 AM
I know Fletch thought this was quite good at Camber, but i can't see how 24 hour dancing achieves much.
I'm going to the weekender to see and dance with people I haven't seen and danced with in ages. If suddenly the window of opportunity is pushed out to 24 hours the chances of me colliding with some of these people is reduced considerably if not completely - especially as I'm a lightweight and I haven't managed to see past 3 am at one of these things yet and I will want to sleep, do or watch some classes, chuck a frisbee about a bit and generally have a break from life. Lets just increase the length of a day to 29.5 hours and cater for all needs!

and early evening arn't we all tucked up tryin to sleep though the gallons of red bull and the dozens of proplus we necked the night before?

Let the light weights go to bed and let the heavy weights have their fun

Ill wake them up at 6am when i go back and Fletch can at 10am when she goes back:whistle:

ie each to their own

ps if you dont find someone at a weekender their avoiding you trust me :wink:

Minnie M
12th-May-2006, 04:49 PM
.......Does anyone seriously dance from 7.00am to 9.00 am?
:yeah: :flower: :yeah:
absoluuuuuuuuuuutely ..... we danced all through till 9:30am :clap: not sure were the energy came from but I personally enjoyed EVERY dance - In fact at 7am there were about 50 dancers and all dancing :respect:

fletch
12th-May-2006, 05:05 PM
I'm a lightweight and I haven't managed to see past 3 am at one of these things yet and I will want to sleep

I won a nice pair of shoes:clap:

And we would have danced seriously but we neaver had a man to dance with so thanks to Bob lots of Motown kept me going :clap:

and just let me know your room number:innocent:

I feel a biscuit coming on:devil:

WittyBird
12th-May-2006, 05:49 PM
and just let me know your room number:innocent:

I feel a biscuit coming on:devil:

You want MINE, MINE, MINE ? :innocent:

fletch
12th-May-2006, 06:16 PM
You want MINE, MINE, MINE ? :innocent:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trousers
15th-May-2006, 09:05 PM
Let the light weights go to bed and let the heavy weights have their fun

Ill wake them up at 6am when i go back and Fletch can at 10am when she goes back:whistle:

ie each to their own

ps if you dont find someone at a weekender their avoiding you trust me :wink:

Light weight huh?

well as i read on a Tee shirt in Chester on Saturday

Sticks and stones may break my bones
But ropes and chains excite me!

just thought I'd share that.

And if there is anyone out there avoiding me good it'll keep the numbers down I hate a crowded floor.

fletch
16th-May-2006, 08:22 AM
And if there is anyone out there avoiding me good it'll keep the numbers down I hate a crowded floor.

mmmmmmm I wonder whats behind this comment:confused:

Trousers
16th-May-2006, 07:30 PM
mmmmmmm I wonder whats behind this comment:confused:

Nowt mi'dear bar the desire to dance near people that know where I am and accomodate me as I accomodate them or just less people on the floor will be good.

fletch
10th-June-2006, 02:17 AM
Nowt mi'dear bar the desire to dance near people that know where I am and accomodate me as I accomodate them or just less people on the floor will be good.

I will accomodate you any time,:wink: if you accomodate me :innocent:

OXO'S
20th-July-2006, 09:36 PM
hi folks i know that quite a few ofyou do not know me , but i shall be djing at breeze.
I played at camber in march this year in blues room on the sunday eve from 10.00 - 1.00, iam sure most of you were there so i hope to meet and get to know you people more at weston super mare. I am waiting for dj slots to come through.:grin:

stewart38
21st-July-2006, 02:03 PM
Look this is all getting silly now.

Every weekender there's a poll.

Who's going

. . . . .. . . . . . . Who's not?

I mean it used to be exciting . . . . . . . open the results and see who's going

but it's just not baking my muffins now.

Can we in future sort these Polls out come on people

may I suggest. . . . . .

Yes . . . . - - - - - - I'm going
No . . . . . - - - - - - I'm Not
I'm Fletch - - - - - - go figure

:devil: :rofl: :flower:
Fletch xxxxxxx

Surely YES = FLETCH ??

Cruella
22nd-July-2006, 02:26 PM
hi folks i know that quite a few ofyou do not know me , but i shall be djing at breeze.
I played at camber in march this year in blues room on the sunday eve from 10.00 - 1.00, iam sure most of you were there so i hope to meet and get to know you people more at weston super mare. I am waiting for dj slots to come through.:grin:
I remember your slot and alot of favourable comments about it from fellow (fussy) forumites. Looking forward to hearing you DJ again. :D

OXO'S
22nd-July-2006, 08:18 PM
Thank you look forward to meeting you, i am sure it will be great weekend, if the musics right then we all know people will make it memorable and fun.:grin:

robd
31st-August-2006, 09:42 AM
Anyone know of a spare male ticket available for this?

I have been looking on the message board on the breeze site but figured it worth asking here too.

Robert

WittyBird
31st-August-2006, 09:47 AM

Yes :rofl:

TallGuyNiceShoes
31st-August-2006, 11:02 AM
Wasn't able to go but now I can - anyone got a spare slot for a non-smoking, tall, slim, 30 something, sociable, intelligent, considerate (and oh so modest) guy with nice shoes?

Doing all the other weekenders so a shame to miss BREEZE! Trying some other options but giving this a shot too.

Kirk
x

WittyBird
31st-August-2006, 11:59 AM
Wasn't able to go but now I can - anyone got a spare slot for a non-smoking, tall, slim, 30 something, sociable, intelligent, considerate (and oh so modest) guy with nice shoes?

Who's that then? Do we know him :D

*ok, ok I'm sorry I couldn't resist, now where's that cab*

robd
31st-August-2006, 12:37 PM
Who's that then? Do we know him :D

I know. I'd already asked once. I don't know why TGNS had to ask again on my behalf, especially when he wants a ticket himself :rolleyes:

WittyBird
31st-August-2006, 12:51 PM
I know. I'd already asked once. I don't know why TGNS had to ask again on my behalf, especially when he wants a ticket himself :rolleyes:

If it had been about you I would've put something along the lines of........

'non-smoking, average , 30 something, inconsiderate guy with big gob and stooopid laugh that can't keep secrets '

Lory
31st-August-2006, 12:55 PM

On behave of anyone who might have a spare ticket...

Who makes the best breakfast and gives the best foot massages? :na:

WittyBird
31st-August-2006, 01:28 PM
Who makes the best breakfast

Well in that case can I have my eggs unfertilised :whistle:

jacksondonut
31st-August-2006, 01:30 PM
Well in that case can I have my eggs unfertilised :whistle:

Me, I prefer mine scrambled..
:eek: :eek: :rofl:

Georgious dancer
31st-August-2006, 02:53 PM
I have a spare male ticket (unless other members of my party have found it a loving home already!) just PM me!

TallGuyNiceShoes
31st-August-2006, 04:05 PM

Doing all the other weekenders so a shame to miss BREEZE! Trying some other options but giving this a shot too.

Kirk
x

Got a place - Whoo Hoo!

The poor kind person who has given me a place will come to realise I am actually a fag smoking, short, fat, old, antisocial, dim, inconsiderate, big headed guy with appalling shoes! I just got good marketing skills!

See ya all at Breeze!

Kirk
x

littlewiggle
31st-August-2006, 08:57 PM

Kirk
x

Sounds like a lonely hearts ad Kirk!! I understood there were quite a few spaces - rather too many in fact :rolleyes: Anyway, glad you got sorted!

Lory
31st-August-2006, 09:03 PM
I understood there were quite a few spaces - rather too many in fact :rolleyes:

:confused: Breeze is fully booked!

littlewiggle
31st-August-2006, 09:04 PM
:confused: Breeze is fully booked!

Really?- is this the one at the end of Sept as I had an email today saying there were places still available at starting price!

Lory
31st-August-2006, 09:20 PM
Really?- is this the one at the end of Sept as I had an email today saying there were places still available at starting price!

Bliss is the one in sept, that you had an email about today. ;)

Breeze is in October :nice:

Lynn
2nd-September-2006, 12:21 PM
I'm still undecided about going to this (I do have a ticket). My work leave is getting a bit tight (I should get a TOIL day in Oct but will have to take at the end of the month, not the beginning:( ). (I could fly over Fri night and back on Sun, or even just take one day and come back on Monday, but I don't think its the easiest place to access via public transport.)

I was thinking of giving it a miss, but an email just received about an Easyjet seat sale is causing me to reconsider.

Advice/comments/suggestions? Should I go?

Georgious dancer
2nd-September-2006, 12:37 PM
Go on Lynn, it will be lovely to see you!

I may be travelling down by train, and will not be getting there till later in the evening and then will have to leave on Sunday as I will not be able to get Monday off work!

David Bailey
2nd-September-2006, 12:54 PM
Bliss is the one in sept, that you had an email about today. ;)

Breeze is in October :nice:
So, not at all confusing on the weekender-naming front then... :rolleyes:

Lynn
2nd-September-2006, 01:00 PM
Go on Lynn, it will be lovely to see you!

I may be travelling down by train, and will not be getting there till later in the evening and then will have to leave on Sunday as I will not be able to get Monday off work!So what's the situation like re getting from the train station to Brean Sands?

I know that even if I arrive later on the Fri and go home on the Sunday I'll still get lots of dancing.

Georgious dancer
2nd-September-2006, 06:06 PM
So what's the situation like re getting from the train station to Brean Sands?

I know that even if I arrive later on the Fri and go home on the Sunday I'll still get lots of dancing.

To be honest Lynn I am not sure, I was originally driving but then got a new job and so have now had to look at altering plans for the weekend, as don't want to give ticket up!

I don't have time to look into this eve but will post details when I get a chance!

Just think even if it is a little more difficult, it's gotta be worth, you'll only sit at home wishing you had come to play otherwise!

Lynn
2nd-September-2006, 06:34 PM
To be honest Lynn I am not sure, I was originally driving but then got a new job and so have now had to look at altering plans for the weekend, as don't want to give ticket up!

I don't have time to look into this eve but will post details when I get a chance! Same here, had ticket and travel plans (included travelling from Bristol with a forumite who had kindly offered a lift) - then new job, less leave...

If you find out travel options let me know and likewise.

Just think even if it is a little more difficult, it's gotta be worth, you'll only sit at home wishing you had come to play otherwise! I know. And since I've already got a ticket...

Lynn
8th-September-2006, 12:58 AM
Same here, had ticket and travel plans (included travelling from Bristol with a forumite who had kindly offered a lift) - then new job, less leave...

If you find out travel options let me know and likewise.Managed to get Monday off as working an extra day that same week, plus cheap flights. So that means I'll maybe be able to stretch to a taxi from the airport on Fri night. :D

FirstMove
11th-September-2006, 01:20 AM
So what's the situation like re getting from the train station to Brean Sands?

Messy. It's located here
(http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&search_result=&db=pc&lang=&keepicon=true&pc=TA82RJ&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=TA8%202RJ.&addr3=&addr1=)

The only buses from Weston (http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/southwest/somerset/timetables/timetable.php?day=1&source_id=2&operator=Somerset%20&%20Avon&op_id=23&area=&service=102/112&routeid=730532) seem to be infrequent and highly irregular :(

It's what I'll be doing :mad:

stewart38
11th-September-2006, 12:37 PM
Messy. It's located here
(http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&search_result=&db=pc&lang=&keepicon=true&pc=TA82RJ&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=TA8%202RJ.&addr3=&addr1=)

The only buses from Weston (http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/southwest/somerset/timetables/timetable.php?day=1&source_id=2&operator=Somerset%20&%20Avon&op_id=23&area=&service=102/112&routeid=730532) seem to be infrequent and highly irregular :(

It's what I'll be doing :mad:

Someone posted on ceroc site re having a spare ticket

I gave my number and they cant even be arsed to get back to me (7 days ago). A text or e-mail that its been taken or you cant go because you’re an arse hole anything !

People :mad:

fletch
11th-September-2006, 01:18 PM

I gave my number and they cant even be arsed to get back to me (7 days ago). A text or e-mail that its been taken or you cant go because you’re an arse hole anything !

You really are Victor Meldrew :rolleyes:

Did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning:na:

Cruella
11th-September-2006, 01:24 PM
Maybe they only want happy people there!

fletch
11th-September-2006, 01:44 PM
Maybe they only want happy people there!

:rofl:

fletch
11th-September-2006, 01:46 PM
I gave my number and they cant even be arsed to get back to me (7 days ago).

Its not nice when people forget is it S38 :rolleyes:

shoe and other foot springs to mind :na:

WittyBird
11th-September-2006, 01:49 PM

what goes around comes around IMHO and it serves you right :D

fletch
11th-September-2006, 01:51 PM
what goes around comes around IMHO and it serves you right :D

:yeah: :yeah:

Sounds like a good 'do' :rolleyes:

I'm glad we have out tickets Witty :na:

stewart38
11th-September-2006, 02:25 PM
:yeah: :yeah:

Sounds like a good 'do' :rolleyes:

I'm glad we have out tickets Witty :na:

Im glad i let some places go in May :tears:

do they do day tickets ??

i go find out

OXO'S
12th-September-2006, 05:45 PM
Hi i have a place up for grabs for breeze.
I am djing.Pm me if interested.:clap:

Lou
21st-September-2006, 09:19 AM
I've just seen from the latest e-mail that

....The centre has amble parking...
Does that mean we have to walk far? :whistle:

Lynn
21st-September-2006, 10:07 AM
I've just seen from the latest e-mail that... I noticed that it offered me a link to click on to get directions to Camber Sands...

Lou
21st-September-2006, 10:25 AM
I noticed that it offered me a link to click on to get directions to Camber Sands...
Now that IS a long walk....

Lynn
21st-September-2006, 10:33 AM
Now that IS a long walk....Admittedly the link did take me to the Breeze pages, not the Bliss ones - and then informed me if I wished to fly that the venue was just 2 hours drive from Gatwick. And here's me having booked a flight to Bristol.:rolleyes:

Tiggerbabe
21st-September-2006, 10:57 AM
here's me having booked a flight to Bristol.:rolleyes:
Me too, thanks to Silver Fox for suggesting it, I was all set to drive down :eek:

WittyBird
21st-September-2006, 10:59 AM
I have a male ticket available for Breeze, PM if you want details...

CJ
21st-September-2006, 12:40 PM
I have a male ticket available for Breeze, PM if you want details...

Oh, Witty...

Am so, so, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted....:whistle:

Is it sharing with U?
Could I bring Armstrong?

WittyBird
21st-September-2006, 12:43 PM
Oh, Witty...

Am so, so, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted....:whistle:

Like I said at the time babes couldn't care less what you do :whistle: But if you want the ticket let me know :D

And yes you're a big fecking wind up merchant and I fell for it hook line and sinker:innocent:

Touche :worthy: Revenge is a dish best served cold.

stewart38
21st-September-2006, 02:17 PM
Like I said at the time babes couldn't care less what you do :whistle: But if you want the ticket let me know :D

And yes you're a big fecking wind up merchant and I fell for it hook line and sinker:innocent:

Touche :worthy: Revenge is a dish best served cold.

she knew i wanted a ticket now its gone :tears:

WittyBird
21st-September-2006, 02:39 PM

| still have it, but you didn't bother to PM me. Anyway What goes around comes around. Will sell it to you for £250.00 :mad:

To everyone else its £100 :D

fletch
21st-September-2006, 02:58 PM

S38 you don't help yourself at times do you :mad:

your winging now, how do you think she felt when you sold her ticket :tears:

Its just a good job I had one isn't it :na:

stewart38
21st-September-2006, 04:24 PM
| still have it, but you didn't bother to PM me. Anyway What goes around comes around. Will sell it to you for £250.00 :mad:

To everyone else its £100 :D

Ive been able to get her down to £225 so if anyone had one cheaper please let me know

More wine anyone ? :whistle:

WittyBird
21st-September-2006, 04:27 PM
Ive been able to get her down to £225 so if anyone had one cheaper please let me know

No you haven't even spoken to me about it

Give it a rest it's boring now and we're gonna fall out big time, if you've got anything to say then do it via PM or not at all. In fact don't even bother to contact or speak to me again.

fletch
21st-September-2006, 04:27 PM

No thanks I don't do alcohol. :cheers:

Have you contacted OXO'S he had a ticket,:confused: you pain in the bum:flower:

fletch
21st-September-2006, 04:32 PM
No you haven't even spoken to me about it

Give it a rest it's boring now and we're gonna fall out big time, if you've got anything to say then do it via PM or not at all. In fact don't even bother to contact or speak to me again.

Look what you done now :rolleyes:

You only have yourself to blame again :mad:

Why carn't you just pick up the phone and talk, you will be calling her a wrong 'do'er' next or is that comment reserved for me :mad:

Sort it out S38 :flower:

Zebra Woman
21st-September-2006, 05:33 PM
Anyone want a male ticket for Breeze? No accomodation - just a ticket to get in.

Please PM me if interested.

ZW

fletch
21st-September-2006, 06:23 PM
Anyone want a male ticket for Breeze? No accomodation - just a ticket to get in.

Please PM me if interested.

ZW

Well done Alison :rolleyes: I suppose we will end up with Victor Meldrew now :na:

:whistle:

stewart38
21st-September-2006, 07:30 PM
Well done Alison :rolleyes: I suppose we will end up with Victor Meldrew now :na:

:whistle:

well i was told you cant get in with just a ticket

Im sorted now thanks £118

fletch
21st-September-2006, 07:35 PM
well i was told you cant get in with just a ticket

Im sorted now thanks £118

who said I was referring to you :whistle: :wink:

:na:

see you tomorrow :flower:

philsmove
22nd-September-2006, 06:11 PM
For sale

2 tickets one male one female

in Club Room

TallGuyNiceShoes
25th-September-2006, 10:11 AM
Hi - I am travelling to Breeze from Leicester on Friday afternoon. Anyone want to share a lift? Only downer is that I have to be back at work on Monday so will leave early hours of Monday morning after a bit of freestyle time). Happy to drive or be driven and share petrol costs. Can pick up/meet in Midlands or on way west in order to share.

Happy dancing
Kirk
x

Paul F
25th-September-2006, 04:46 PM
I really want to go to another weekender now.

I wasn't very well at Southport which detracted from it a bit :sad:

fletch
25th-September-2006, 04:53 PM
I wasn't very well at Southport which detracted from it a bit :sad:

ahhharh thats why I neaver got a dance with you :wink:

Paul F
25th-September-2006, 04:57 PM
ahhharh thats why I neaver got a dance with you :wink:

I wasnt very sociable at Southport and that made me feel even worse. :sad: It was a strange experience. Home at 3am each night except Sunday :what: :what:

Paul F
25th-September-2006, 05:18 PM
Would anyone know of a male ticket that may have found itself available?

:nice:

philsmove
26th-September-2006, 01:20 PM
For sale

2 tickets one male one female

in Club Room

tickets now

SOLD

Daydreaming Diva
26th-September-2006, 06:37 PM
Is there anyone out there who can help.

I was looking to buy a female ticket to Breeze or if anyone has one female and one male ticket in a nice chalet that might also work.

Thanks

stewart38
27th-September-2006, 12:04 PM
Is there lots of car parking on this one ?

Im confused re if this one had a requirement for a ‘parking ticket ‘

Probably will come by train but who knows ? :sick:

Lou
27th-September-2006, 02:01 PM
Is there lots of car parking on this one ?

I've just seen from the latest e-mail that

....The centre has amble parking...
Hope this helps. :flower:

Paul F
27th-September-2006, 05:07 PM
Right. I think i have the option of a ticket BUT I need accommodation.

I was going to stay at the b+b just down the road but if any 'non menacing' people have a spare lounge or spare room I am happy to contribute to the kitty ??

I have my own awesome inflatable bed which I usually take so just need a room to use my inflatable friend :D

Cruella
27th-September-2006, 05:18 PM
Right. I think i have the option of a ticket BUT I need accommodation.

I was going to stay at the b+b just down the road but if any 'non menacing' people have a spare lounge or spare room I am happy to contribute to the kitty ??

I have my own awesome inflatable bed which I usually take so just need a room to use my inflatable friend :D

I'm already sharing with 2 guys one more won't make any difference to me. I'll check with them and get back to you. But it will be in the lounge area. On your inflatable, the only spare bed is in my room, sorry!

Paul F
27th-September-2006, 05:24 PM
I'm already sharing with 2 guys one more won't make any difference to me. I'll check with them and get back to you. But it will be in the lounge area. On your inflatable, the only spare bed is in my room, sorry!

Fab offer :cheers: but with 3 people already in the chalet I think someone taking up the lounge is going to cause a few problems :rolleyes:

Cruella
27th-September-2006, 05:29 PM
Fab offer :cheers: but with 3 people already in the chalet I think someone taking up the lounge is going to cause a few problems :rolleyes:

We could sleep in shifts. :rofl: I'll stay up all night and you can sleep in the spare bed. Then you could vacate whilst i sleep during the day! I'm sure there will be someone with a spare bed :flower:

Mie
29th-September-2006, 10:22 AM
Hello everyone!

Is there anyone going from London after work on friday and coming back sunday and has a spare place in their car, by any chance? If so, please PM me.

I would of course pay petrol money.

Dizzy
2nd-October-2006, 10:26 AM
I have managed to obtain a ticket for this so will be going after all :clap:.

On another note, I know of 2 male places that are going spare if anyone is interested, please PM me.

fletch
2nd-October-2006, 11:18 AM
So as everyone is travelling home groggy from the last weekend :na:

I'm fresh and focused, :clap:

Nails .......booked ... check :yeah:

Hair........booked..check :yeah:

Wardrobe.....sorted check :yeah:

The theme for the weekend is classy and sophisticated with a touch of hotshot thrown in i'm so unavailable don't go there :wink:

that's in-between completing my DARES, which consists of snogging women and handcuffing men to me :rofl:

another confusing weekend for me then :eek:

ducasi
2nd-October-2006, 11:20 AM
On another note, I know of 2 male places that are going spare if anyone is interested, please PM me. I'm really tempted... How easy is the site to get to by train? (Thinking I might be able to come down Friday night and leave on Sunday...)

Lory
2nd-October-2006, 11:25 AM
snogging women and handcuffing men to me :rofl:

I'm really tempted...

Yes but I can't see what tipped the balance :confused: :whistle:

Paul F
2nd-October-2006, 02:19 PM
Looking forward to it too :clap:

I read on the website it only as 2 rooms of music but someone mentioned this weekend just gone that there will actually be 3. Dont suppose anyone can verify that can they?

fletch
2nd-October-2006, 02:30 PM

I read on the website it only as 2 rooms of music but someone mentioned this weekend just gone that there will actually be 3. Dont suppose anyone can verify that can they?

Won't you be in the Blues room Paul ? :innocent: :wink:

I think the 3rd room is 60's 70's 80's disco clasics :eek: :waycool: :na:

I better rep you, your on 666 :eek:

Lory
2nd-October-2006, 02:32 PM

I have a strong idea it might be Line dancing! :wink:

fletch
2nd-October-2006, 02:34 PM

Line 'em up then babe :whistle:

Paul F
2nd-October-2006, 02:38 PM
Won't you be in the Blues room Paul ? :innocent: :wink:

I better rep you, your on 666 :eek:

Does Belinda Carlisle count? (oooooer, Memories of the weekends karaoke! :sick: )

;)

Cruella
2nd-October-2006, 02:47 PM

Yep, two rooms for us, we are sharing the camp with a line dancing weekender. So could be an interesting weekend!

Paul F
2nd-October-2006, 05:04 PM
Yep, two rooms for us, we are sharing the camp with a line dancing weekender. So could be an interesting weekend!

Ok. Not what I was hoping to hear but never mind.

Line dancing weekender ey! How dare they. Do they not know who we are? :whistle:

Cruella
2nd-October-2006, 05:09 PM
Ok. Not what I was hoping to hear but never mind.

Line dancing weekender ey! How dare they. Do they not know who we are? :whistle:

Since when, did i ever give you what you want! :D

Paul F
2nd-October-2006, 05:20 PM
Since when, did i ever give you what you want! :D

Careful. Any more talk like that and I might have to go through your posts correcting your punctuation with a red pen.

fletch
2nd-October-2006, 05:28 PM

They heard S38 was going :wink:

WittyBird
2nd-October-2006, 05:32 PM
They heard S38 was going :wink:

*Gags self and returns to dark cupboard*

fletch
2nd-October-2006, 05:40 PM
*Gags & self returns to dark cupboard*

So do you know who he is :na:

go on you know you wan't to say somthink :whistle:

yeeeeharrr :D

TheTramp
2nd-October-2006, 05:40 PM
I'm really tempted... How easy is the site to get to by train? (Thinking I might be able to come down Friday night and leave on Sunday...)

I thought about it as well. But I couldn't leave until the Saturday morning, and I'd have to be back in Dundee by 1:30pm on the Sunday.

Flights from Edinburgh were £36 going down, and £136 flying back. From Glasgow, it was £36 going down, and £46 coming back. That's £82. Plus the cost of getting into Breeze and the cost of getting to Glasgow. I don't think I can afford that for 1 nights dancing :tears:

ducasi
2nd-October-2006, 05:44 PM
I thought about it as well. But I couldn't leave until the Saturday morning, and I'd have to be back in Dundee by 1:30pm on the Sunday.

Flights from Edinburgh were £36 going down, and £136 flying back. From Glasgow, it was £36 going down, and £46 coming back. That's £82. Plus the cost of getting into Breeze and the cost of getting to Glasgow. I don't think I can afford that for 1 nights dancing :tears:
If someone can get me between Bristol airport and Brean on Friday night, and then back on Sunday evening (7-8-ish), I might yet decide to go...

Someone? :flower:

EDIT: would I be really foolish to think about flying back early on Monday morning and then going to work?

WittyBird
2nd-October-2006, 05:48 PM
So do you know who he is :na:

Sorry sworn to secrecy :innocent:

Lynn
2nd-October-2006, 08:27 PM
Yep, two rooms for us, we are sharing the camp with a line dancing weekender. So could be an interesting weekend!Never been on a weekender where other people have been sharing the venue like that. I wonder how late they dance til then?!

Lynn
2nd-October-2006, 08:49 PM
Hmm, just had a thought - only two rooms - does that mean no daytime freestyling? (Or will there be a 'sack the DJ' type room somewhere, hope so!)

WittyBird
3rd-October-2006, 12:00 AM
I have 3 female tickets available for Breeze :D

2 With Villa's - sharing and 1 Without a accommodation :D

Tessalicious
3rd-October-2006, 12:36 PM
Last I heard there were three rooms including the Boudoir with some Sack the DJ slots.

(and I think Cruella might have been lying about the line-dancers)

Lynn
3rd-October-2006, 12:47 PM
Last I heard there were three rooms including the Boudoir with some Sack the DJ slots. Great!

(and I think Cruella might have been lying about the line-dancers)So who are Ceroc sharing the site with then? (I think I remember something in the email about not being the only people on site that weekend.)

WittyBird
3rd-October-2006, 12:51 PM
So who are Ceroc sharing the site with then? (I think I remember something in the email about not being the only people on site that weekend.)

Pig Farming convention :D

Zebra Woman
3rd-October-2006, 12:51 PM
Great!
So who are Ceroc sharing the site with then? (I think I remember something in the email about not being the only people on site that weekend.

AFIK There will be line dancers on-site, but they will have their own dance room and won't be allowed into our dance areas .

Tessalicious
3rd-October-2006, 12:57 PM
:blush: I stand corrected - and there I was thinking you were just being silly.

Cruella
3rd-October-2006, 01:00 PM
(and I think Cruella might have been lying about the line-dancers)[/size]

:eek: How dare you!!!
That was what i was told by someone in the know! :rolleyes:

Lynn
3rd-October-2006, 01:00 PM
AFIK There will be line dancers on-site, but they will have their own dance room and won't be allowed into our dance areas .Yep, I knew they were doing their own thing whoever they were. And can't access our dance rooms unless they get a hold of some of those snazzy wristbands I guess.

Glad its not the pig farming convention - I want to get away from talk of agri policy etc for a weekend!

MartinHarper
3rd-October-2006, 01:06 PM
Yep, I knew they were doing their own thing whoever they were. And can't access our dance rooms unless they get a hold of some of those snazzy wristbands I guess.

Shame. There could be an opportunity for some cross-over there, at least for beginner line dance classes for MJers. If the line dance weekend teaches any beginner level stuff, of course.

fletch
3rd-October-2006, 01:41 PM
(and I think Cruella might have been lying about the line-dancers)[/size]

She does it all the time :rolleyes:

:eek: How dare you!!!
That was what i was told by someone in the know! :rolleyes:

and what have I told you before :rolleyes: don't belive a word that Witty one says :na:

Shame. There could be an opportunity for some cross-over there, at least for beginner line dance classes for MJers. If the line dance weekend teaches any beginner level stuff, of course.

I'm running a book on where S38 spends most of his time this weekend :wink:

WittyBird
3rd-October-2006, 01:46 PM
and what have I told you before :rolleyes: don't belive a word that Witty one says :na:

Cheeky Tw@t :worthy:

I'm running a book on where S38 spends most of his time this weekend :wink:

Well his tongue will be down someones throat on one of the dance floors :rolleyes:

Zebra Woman
3rd-October-2006, 01:53 PM

I think a cross over cabaret would be great. They show us theirs and we show them ours....

fletch
3rd-October-2006, 03:02 PM
Well his tongue will be down someones throat on one of the dance floors :rolleyes:

evens she is over 50

6-1 she's a line dsncer

100-1 outsider the witty1

I think a cross over cabaret would be great. They show us theirs and we show them ours....

Is this a bit like cross dressing :confused:

CJ
3rd-October-2006, 07:10 PM
Pig Farming convention :D

U fancy your chances of a shag, then??

Kev F
3rd-October-2006, 07:36 PM
Male ticket for breeze.........no accommodation. PM me if interested.

WittyBird
3rd-October-2006, 08:33 PM
U fancy your chances of a shag, then??

My chances are normally pretty high :na:

fletch
3rd-October-2006, 10:31 PM
My chances are normally pretty high :na:

shame your standards aren't :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dazzler
3rd-October-2006, 10:53 PM
I wont be attending your weekender am afraid...although had a fleeting moment of though on it last night!....my party is in dundee and cant let the folks down!..shame though perhaps i will someday get the chance to meet the lovely forumites who live south of the border! :flower: :worthy: :hug:

Lory
3rd-October-2006, 11:00 PM
perhaps i will someday get the chance to meet the lovely forumites who live south of the border! :flower: :worthy: :hug:

I'll look forward to it :cheers:

animaltalk
3rd-October-2006, 11:00 PM
Sorry to interrupt your banter - I have 1 free ladies space for the event, sharing chalet with animal talk :waycool: and chocolate phil :whistle:

If interested please PM me

Nick

fletch
3rd-October-2006, 11:05 PM
Sorry to interrupt your banter - I have 1 free ladies space for the event, sharing chalet with animal talk :waycool: and chocolate phil :whistle:

If interested please PM me

Nick

Now you tell me :wink:

Fletch is wondering if its worth paying for another place just to share with Nick :whistle:

WittyBird
3rd-October-2006, 11:06 PM
shame your standards aren't

With friends like this no wonder :rolleyes:

WittyBird
3rd-October-2006, 11:07 PM
Now you tell me :wink:

Fletch is wondering if its worth paying for another place just to share with Nick :whistle:

I was thinking the same :D

fletch
3rd-October-2006, 11:08 PM
With friends like this no wonder :rolleyes:

what ? what ? What ?

Gladrags
4th-October-2006, 07:49 AM
Hello All,

Would love to come along this weekend. Am looking for a single male ticket with accomodation. Non-smoking preferably, happy to share in single gender or mixed group. Any offers, please PM me,

Graham

fletch
4th-October-2006, 08:08 AM
there has been no mention about us meeting up??? :confused:

what we doing are we meeting?? :flower:

Blues room 11 pm on the Friday :cheers:

Dizzy
4th-October-2006, 10:15 AM
I think that the whole counting down days has been completely lost in this thread - Does this mean that UP is not going?? :eek:

Blues Room on friday sounds good :clap:

As I only got my ticket to Breeze a few days ago, I am a bit disorganised but I don't suppose a lovely London-based forumite has a spare seat in their car to take me :flower: :flower:

I will pay petrol money and provide entertainment where necessary :whistle: :innocent:

TheTramp
4th-October-2006, 10:23 AM
I will pay petrol money and provide entertainment where necessary :whistle: :innocent:

How can anyone miss out on an opportunity like that??

I'm thinking of driving down to Breeze via London just for it. Even though I'm not going to Breeze! :yum:

Lory
4th-October-2006, 10:30 AM
I think that the whole counting down days has been completely lost in this thread - Does this mean that UP is not going?? :eek:

His name's not on the poll :tears:

So here goes

:cheers: :clap: ONLY 2 DAYS TO GO:clap: :cheers:

Minnie M
4th-October-2006, 11:19 AM
His name's not on the poll :tears:
They are in Spain - I think it is a Jive Addiction Dance Holiday :D

Groovemeister
4th-October-2006, 03:26 PM
Here's my Myspace come and say high if you see me

http://www.myspace.com/rickthegroovemiester

By the way does anyone know wether there will be a opertunity to DJ like they have at camber.

Lynn
4th-October-2006, 03:39 PM
there has been no mention about us meeting up??? :confused:

what we doing are we meeting?? :flower:

Blues room 11 pm on the Friday :cheers:I should just be arriving to dance about that time so sounds good!:D

CJ
4th-October-2006, 03:57 PM
FYI:

my intention is to play "sack the DJ" on both Sat and Sun, approx 17.00 for as long as possible.... ur presence, support would be appreciated...:cheers:

WittyBird
4th-October-2006, 04:00 PM
FYI:

my intention is to play "sack the DJ" on both Sat and Sun, approx 17.00 for as long as possible.... ur presence, support would be appreciated...:cheers:

Have you seen your dare CJ? :rofl:

stewart38
4th-October-2006, 05:11 PM
whats the car parking like at this place ?

Hope its like Southport with plenty of room ?

Ill be arriving cira 11pm :what:

Have they done car parking vouchers , i cant remember

Groovemeister
4th-October-2006, 05:30 PM
FYI:

Is sack the DJ deffinitly on it dosn't say anything about it on the site :confused:

fletch
4th-October-2006, 05:37 PM
whats the car parking like at this place ?

Hope its like Southport with plenty of room ?

Ill be arriving cira 11pm :what:

Have they done car parking vouchers , i cant remember

I havn't got a car park voucher, so I don't think so, i carn't belive I wouldn't have got one if one was needed.:confused:

wayaay bird
4th-October-2006, 05:45 PM
Is sack the DJ deffinitly on it dosn't say anything about it on the site :confused:

Yes it is definately on.. its in the Boudoir.

Yliander
4th-October-2006, 06:08 PM
FYI:

my intention is to play "sack the DJ" on both Sat and Sun, approx 17.00 for as long as possible.... ur presence, support would be appreciated...:cheers:Good luck - hope it goes well!

Lou
4th-October-2006, 09:28 PM
I should just be arriving to dance about that time so sounds good!:D
That relies on me actually managing to find the place.... (and fitting both of our bags of shoes in the Smartie....)

Well - you know how to get MY attendence on the Saturday.... :devil:

jiveaddicted
4th-October-2006, 10:48 PM
Er so for me being so dense what exactly is sack the dj?? ive never heard of this before help please anyone :nice:

Lynn
4th-October-2006, 11:50 PM
That relies on me actually managing to find the place.... (and fitting both of our bags of shoes in the Smartie....) I'm going to be very good and not take too many shoes this time - possibly only 3 pairs!

If you have a map, I'm reasonably good at map reading (though not so good in the dark!)

Er so for me being so dense what exactly is sack the dj?? ive never heard of this before help please anyone :nice:Its like an open deck - anyone can book at slot and DJ their choice of music - it will be in the 'Boudoir' wherever that is (at Camber its in the bar).

Whitebeard
5th-October-2006, 12:46 AM
Way off thread Lynn; but I think you might like this place. An Art Deco cinema transformed into a restaurant.

http://www.thedaffodil.co.uk/

Rick
5th-October-2006, 03:47 AM
Hi Everyone,

I unexpectantly can't go to Breeze and so I have tickets for 1 male 1 female in a 1 bed apartment.
pm if interested.
Have fun.

Rick

stewart38
5th-October-2006, 08:54 AM
I havn't got a car park voucher, so I don't think so, i carn't belive I wouldn't have got one if one was needed.:confused:

does anyone know if parking could be a problem ?

fletch
5th-October-2006, 08:59 AM
Er so for me being so dense what exactly is sack the dj?? ive never heard of this before help please anyone :nice:

I think its just people doing a turn, :confused: in a given lot.:blush: ...CJ doing it so best you be there :na:

does anyone know if parking could be a problem ?

Not for me :wink:

Minnie M
5th-October-2006, 09:27 AM
Hi Everyone,

I unexpectantly can't go to Breeze and so I have tickets for 1 male 1 female in a 1 bed apartment.
pm if interested.
Have fun.

Rick

how did you manage to get 10 rep points with one post :confused:

BTW have you sold your tickets ?

Lory
5th-October-2006, 09:30 AM
Way off thread Lynn; but I think you might like this place. An Art Deco cinema transformed into a restaurant.

http://www.thedaffodil.co.uk/

Yes Whitebeard :cool: it IS way off thread but WOW, wouldn't that make a superb venue :waycool: :drool:

TheTramp
5th-October-2006, 09:37 AM

Well, could have been between 3 and 10 people (depending on their rep power) repping him because it was such a great post.

On the other hand, I think it was just because everyone starts off with 10 points??

Is it early this morning Minnie? :whistle:

Trousers
5th-October-2006, 11:06 AM
Any Ladies looking for a ticket???

Gimme a shout

Minnie M
5th-October-2006, 11:19 AM
........Is it early this morning Minnie? :whistle:

Hi Everyone,

pm if interested.
Have fun.

Rick
It was his first post and only post it was offering tickets :rolleyes:

TheTramp
5th-October-2006, 11:27 AM
It was his first post and only post it was offering tickets :rolleyes:

Someone might have thought it rep-worthy - if they were looking for tickets for example. I often rep people on their first post, just to welcome them.

Anyhow, you automatically get 10 rep points when you start. Everyone does.

David Bailey
5th-October-2006, 11:30 AM
Minnie, maybe you were thinking about power? i.e. you've got to post 10 posts before you get power 1?

Minnie M
5th-October-2006, 11:36 AM
Someone might have thought it rep-worthy - if they were looking for tickets for example. I often rep people on their first post, just to welcome them.

Minnie, maybe you were thinking about power? i.e. you've got to post 10 posts before you get power 1?

:blush: thanks fellas :innocent:

fletch
5th-October-2006, 01:50 PM
Any Ladies looking for a ticket???

Gimme a shout

you been dumped again :na:

Trousers
5th-October-2006, 02:01 PM
you been dumped again :na:

:eek:

Again?
What am I a serial ex-boyfriend?

Mind you I do need to dig out my little black book!

jiveaddicted
5th-October-2006, 02:11 PM
Its like an open deck - anyone can book at slot and DJ their choice of music - it will be in the 'Boudoir' wherever that is (at Camber its in the bar).

Cool sounds like a plan i now just need to know how to Dj :confused: and what music to play :eek:

M:nice:

fletch
5th-October-2006, 02:39 PM
:eek:

Again?
What am I a serial ex-boyfriend?

Mind you I do need to dig out my little black book!

You need some fresh blood :wink:

just stick with Lorrel and Hardy it will make you a babe magnet :D

fletch
5th-October-2006, 02:41 PM
Cool sounds like a plan i now just need to know how to Dj :confused: and what music to play :eek:

M:nice:

Do you fancy following CJ :rolleyes:

and playing to this picky lot :na:

stick to the dancing :wink:

fletch
5th-October-2006, 05:47 PM
No one has said it

1 more sleep

See you all tomorrow

Rick
5th-October-2006, 05:57 PM

I've no idea! I don't know what they are either:sick:

BTW have you sold your tickets ?

yes just sold them. sorry.

Hope to read all about it soon.

Rick:cheers:

fletch
6th-October-2006, 07:29 AM
Its today see you all later

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Minnie M
6th-October-2006, 08:46 AM
Its today see you all later

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

don't forget to take lots of 'forumite' photos, please :flower:

Have fun everyone :hug:

Trousers
6th-October-2006, 08:54 AM
better go and pack hadn't i
:what:

Lory
6th-October-2006, 09:21 AM
Safe journey everyone! :flower:

See you all there! :clap: :cheers: :hug:

WittyBird
6th-October-2006, 09:31 AM
:yeah: See y'all there have a great weekend :D

Patrick
6th-October-2006, 09:38 AM

See you all there! :clap: :cheers: :hug:

Looking forward to meeting some more of you lovely forumites... And Trousers too! :kiss:

Still doing the washing...

Patrick :cheers:

Trousers
6th-October-2006, 09:57 AM
Looking forward to meeting some more of you lovely forumites... And Trousers too! :kiss:

Still doing the washing...

Patrick :cheers:

God I'm getting it from all sides :sad:

Still got a ticket PM me if anyone is interested

Patrick
6th-October-2006, 10:21 AM
God I'm getting it from all sides :sad:

Still got a ticket if anyone is interested

I have a feeling we will get on famously - I'm looking forward to meeting you.:respect:

jiveaddicted
6th-October-2006, 10:41 AM
Yeah its here look forward to seeing you all later and hopefully put a few faces to names!!

M :nice:

fletch
6th-October-2006, 10:48 AM
And Trousers too! :kiss:

whats with the air kissing Trousers......something you wan't to tell us Patrick :wink:

God I'm getting it from all sides

that i'll be Patrick :whistle:

Yeah its here look forward to seeing you all later and hopefully put a few faces to names!!

M :nice:

I come an introduce myself, I will be the shy one in the corner :na:

jiveaddicted
6th-October-2006, 10:57 AM
I come an introduce myself, I will be the shy one in the corner :na:

And i'll be the one flashing my pants :D

Lynn
6th-October-2006, 11:44 AM

See you all there! :clap: Still another 5 1/2 hours of work to go. :( Then home, grab case, drive in rush hour traffic to airport, fast food for tea at the airport by myself.:(

But later....

Being collected at the airport ( :hug: Lou) - then even later on - dancing! :clap:

fletch
6th-October-2006, 12:01 PM
And i'll be the one flashing my pants :D

Pringle

Still another 5 1/2 hours of work to go. :( Then home, grab case, drive in rush hour traffic to airport, fast food for tea at the airport by myself.:(

But later....

Being collected at the airport ( :hug: Lou) - then even later on - dancing! :clap:

Ho! poor you :flower:

We won't start any of the fun without you :rolleyes:

See you later babes :hug:

stewart38
6th-October-2006, 12:06 PM
Still another 5 1/2 hours of work to go. :( Then home, grab case, drive in rush hour traffic to airport, fast food for tea at the airport by myself.:(

But later....

5hrs of work to go

Then tube to euston train to Hemel car to home, pack not forgetting BIG MUG, car 156 miles arrive say 10.30pm with Tom Tom getting me there ? As long as its not raining and its not friday night M4 should be fine :grin:

Im tired now :sad:

fletch
6th-October-2006, 12:18 PM
not forgetting BIG MUG, As long as its not raining and its not friday night M4 should be fine :grin:

OK you can come along (BIG MUG) :D

Friday, rain, long journeys :sad: but it will be worth it :flower:

Lynn
6th-October-2006, 12:26 PM

We won't start any of the fun without you :rolleyes:

See you later babes :hug:I don't mind, it will all be worth it when I get there and start dancing. :D

See you there! :hug:

Lou
6th-October-2006, 01:19 PM
Being collected at the airport ( :hug: Lou)

Oi Fletch! What are you implying about my driving?! :na:

clevedonboy
6th-October-2006, 02:26 PM
Oi Fletch! What are you implying about my driving?! :na:

Good luck Lynn :devil:

Lynn
6th-October-2006, 03:49 PM
Good luck Lynn :devil:
I need to get back to Bristol Airport at some time on Monday (by about lunchtime). Anyone going that way who I could get a lift with?

(Or even a lift into Weston - I can get a bus from there. I don't think I can walk with my case to anywhere close enough to Pontins to get buses/trains etc)

Lynn
6th-October-2006, 04:07 PM
(Or even a lift into Weston - I can get a bus from there. I don't think I can walk with my case to anywhere close enough to Pontins to get buses/trains etc)Actually I think I can, there is a bus service from Brean to Weston, then Weston to the airport. But if there is space in a car somewhere a lift would be nice (esp if its windy and raining!).