PDA

View Full Version : I will be in Hereford April 2-14th

Piglet
3rd-March-2006, 04:39 PM
Hi there!

Any recommendations for dancing whilst I'm down in Hereford the first 2 weeks of April?

I don't think there are any in Hereford itself but could travel to Worcester or Gloucester or anywhere else within an hour or so.

:hug: Many thanks :hug:

FirstMove
7th-March-2006, 01:37 AM
Hi Piglet. I live near Worcester. Your nearest Ceroc options are:-

Cheltenham on Mon (Beautiful room with great dancers, and me)
Gloucester on Wed (Note that the venue for this changes nearly every week)
Worcester on Thur (A good place to find me, Lou and Martin Harper)

There are other MJ companies with classes closer than any of these, but I'd better not advertise them here :)

PM if you want any more info.

Lou
7th-March-2006, 08:10 AM
Worcester on Thur (A good place to find me, Lou and Martin Harper)
That's it - scare the poor lass!

Pam - let me know if you're coming to any of these classes & I'll definitely come out for a boogie in April.

ETA... you'll also often find the lovely Whitebeard at Chelt & Glos.

Piglet
10th-March-2006, 09:48 PM
Thanks for these replies.

Definitely keen to try the Worcester and perhaps Gloucester ones. Think Cheltenham's a bit further of a drive, but it's still a possibility.

I'm really looking forward to coming down and visiting Ceroc world in England :D Will be in touch nearer the time,

Many thanks,
Pamela xx :hug: :hug:

FirstMove
11th-March-2006, 07:59 PM
...Think Cheltenham's a bit further of a drive, but it's still a possibility....

It's only about 5-10mins drive from the easterly most Gloucester venue to Cheltenham's pump rooms . Unfortunately, I don't have the venue list to hand and it's not on the website yet.

Easy answer - do all three :)

[*- but Cheltenham's one-way system will try very hard to confuse you! ]

Piglet
12th-March-2006, 03:23 PM
[*- but Cheltenham's one-way system will try very hard to confuse you! ]
Sounds a nightmare - but I could do a reccie during the daytime methinks and maybe a spot of shopping :whistle:

FirstMove
19th-March-2006, 02:01 AM
Just for the record-

Gloucester 5th April = Hatherley Manor hotel
Gloucester 12th April = Churchdown Community centre

Lou
19th-March-2006, 02:07 PM
Sounds a nightmare - but I could do a reccie during the daytime methinks and maybe a spot of shopping :whistle:
Oh Pamela! Please tell me you're not going to make me do battle with the Predatory Women of Cheltenham again! :eek:

Piglet
19th-March-2006, 07:20 PM
I've really not decided what I'm doing dance-wise yet, but I guess since I'm so close I should give it a go. It's either that or stay in with the (almost/almost ex) mother-in-law (who is lovely). I've holidayed in Hereford so many times now (and used to live there) that I think its about time I tried something different and I love ceroc. So since my son will be with his father for a week, I don't have to worry about him either :D I will keep you posted though I promise. Aforesaid mother-in-law has the internet and I surfed the ceroc site last summer :waycool:

2leftfeet
19th-March-2006, 11:34 PM
Piglet, your a month too early!!!!......
I will be in South Cerney between 8 - 19 May:sad:
If you find anything in the Cirencester area let me know!
2LF
:flower:

Whitebeard
20th-March-2006, 12:25 AM
Piglet, your a month too early!!!!......
I will be in South Cerney between 8 - 19 May:sad:
If you find anything in the Cirencester area let me know!
2LF
:flower:

No Saturday Jazzjive bash at the Cornhall in May. Guess you should be looking toward Swindon and Ceroc.

Baruch
27th-March-2006, 11:28 PM
Drive further west and come to Cardiff!

Piglet
27th-March-2006, 11:40 PM
Drive further west and come to Cardiff!
Do you know how long that drive is in hours and minutes? And which nights?

Thing is, I will have to show some interest in my lovely almost-mother-in-law so don't intend to be out every night (though I'm tempted) but you never know.... It would be nice to meet some more forumites though - can't expect you all to come up to Aberdeen, though I'm sure you'd have a good time if you did :D

Baruch
27th-March-2006, 11:52 PM
Do you know how long that drive is in hours and minutes? And which nights?
1.5 hours approx, and there are classes on Tuesday (Planet LeRoc, AKA Mark and Jackie) and on Wednesday and Thursday (South Wales Modern Jive). There's another class on Wednesday run by Jade Dance, but it's fixed partners only. Oh yes, there's also Ceroc on Tuesdays, but as I'm usually at Planet LeRoc that night I haven't been.

Oh yes, there's a freestyle on April 7th as well. More details here (http://www.planetleroc.biz) and here (http://www.uk-jive.co.uk/region-list.asp?RegionID=10).

Piglet
27th-March-2006, 11:55 PM
Thanks Barry,

I promise that if I'm down in the summertime that I will definitely visit Cardiff then... I've already got Gloucester, Worcester and possibly Cheltenham down on my list for those nights - however I am there for 2 weeks, so could possibly fit Cardiff in too. I'll let you know nearer the time. Thanks for the suggestions though. I'm so looking forward to this wee holiday now :D

Piglet
3rd-April-2006, 09:42 PM
So far I've visited Gloucester and Cheltenham today and found the locations I need and I'm planning on going to:

Hatherley Manor Hotel on Wed 5th April
Pitville Pump Rooms on Mon 10th April

and thinking of Cardiff on Tues 11th April (not sure if I'll do Ceroc or LeRoc, but it would be nice to meet Baruch and his wife :D )
and Worcester on the 6th April (going to see if I can locate Worcester dance place tomorrow). Found the Gloucester one's and Cheltenham one surprisingly easily... which may mean I have a harder job tomorrow.

Anyone else on here planning on being at any of the above nights?
Hope to meet you there! :flower: :hug:

Baruch
4th-April-2006, 12:20 AM
and thinking of Cardiff on Tues 11th April (not sure if I'll do Ceroc or LeRoc, but it would be nice to meet Baruch and his wife :D )
Best to do Le Roc then! Anyway, the Ceroc class has only just started up and I think they're still only doing beginners' lessons at the moment.

Hope to see you then.

Lou
4th-April-2006, 07:49 AM
(going to see if I can locate Worcester dance place tomorrow).

Lou's patented Worcs directions:

(Assuming someone is coming from the M5, of course! Basically if you follow all signs to Worcester W you won't go far wrong. This way is the simplest & the quickest - I've timed it!).

M5 Junction 7, signposted Worcester W. Left at the motorway junction roundabout, and first left again on the next roundabout onto the A4440 Worcester Ring Road.

Follow this for a few miles, across a couple of roundabouts, crossing the river, until you come to the roundabout with a large chimney stack by it. Take the 3rd exit onto the A449 toward Worcester.

After about a mile, the road splits at a roundabout with a garage by it. Go down the road so that you pass the garage on your right. (B206 Malvern Road)

Keep on that road, until you reach the T-junction at the end. Turn left at the traffic lights onto Bromyard Road. (A44)

Take the 2nd Right turn into Comer Road.

Take 3rd Left onto Laugherne Road.

At the end, turn Left onto Oldbury Road.

Keep going, past the college, and after a short while you'll see Coppertops on your left. Pull into the carpark, drive round to the back of the pub & park up. The class goes on upstairs. As you face the pub, the entrance is to the left of you.

FirstMove
4th-April-2006, 01:31 PM
Oddly, most of Lou's directions don't show up on my PC. I can only read as far as 'go to Worcs W'. If the same applies to you Piglet, try quoting Lou to see the rest.

See you on Thurs in Worcs :D

FM (6'2", short hair, loud shirt and can't dance for toffee:blush: )

FirstMove
4th-April-2006, 01:45 PM
Just read Lou's mail again - the M5 isn't exactly en-route between Hereford and Worcester.

From Hereford I suggest:-

A465 to Bromyard

A44 to Worcester

Eventually on the A44, you'll get to a big roundabout on the outskirts of Worcester. Take the 1st Exit, which is still the A44.

Take the first proper left turn (There is a farm track off to the left first), onto Oldbury Road. Follow this road. It has speed bumps and sometimes a mobile speed camera. It wiggles about, with a roundabout and a sharp right, but stick with it.

Eventually, Coppertops is on the right. Park at the back. Follow the crowds:cheers:

Lou
4th-April-2006, 01:45 PM
Oddly, most of Lou's directions don't show up on my PC.
Well - that's because you know how to get there. I post on a "need to know" basis.

FM (6'2", short hair, loud shirt and can't dance for toffee:blush: )
Lou (5'8" - but 6' in heels, variously coloured hair, woman in black, will dance for chocolate :drool: )

Piglet
4th-April-2006, 10:53 PM
Just read Lou's mail again - the M5 isn't exactly en-route between Hereford and Worcester.

Take the first proper left turn (There is a farm track off to the left first), onto Oldbury Road. Follow this road. It has speed bumps and sometimes a mobile speed camera. It wiggles about, with a roundabout and a sharp right, but stick with it.

I've got to say I'm doing really well finding all these locations - even with poor road signs (take note Worcester people if any are reading - Tudor Way needs a road sign so you can see it clearly arriving in from Hereford/Bromyard). Anyway - I found it by deduction, realising I'd missed my turnoff and looping back (ain't you impressed Steve? - can you believe I found 4 different places all on my own!? :eek: :eek: )

So-o-o-o looking forward to dancing my wee socks off tomorrow. So much so that I hadn't even realised I'd missed my Tuesday class til Tracy sent me a text. Cheers Tracy if you're reading this - I got your text but can't text back from this back of beyond place. Hope that Mr Blobby didn't get hold of you :hug:

First Move, Whitebeard and Martin it will be nice to meet you and put a face to your name, and of course it will be lovely to meet Lou again! :hug:

TheTramp
7th-April-2006, 09:46 AM
and of course it will be lovely to meet Lou again! :hug:

Indeed it was. Not to mention the double take that Pamela gave when she saw me standing there :na:

Whitebeard
7th-April-2006, 10:25 AM
Indeed it was. Not to mention the double take that Pamela gave when she saw me standing there :na:

Quite an MFG at Worcester then ?

TheTramp
7th-April-2006, 10:33 AM
Quite an MFG at Worcester then ?
Might have been. If I knew what a MFG was.... :D

M Forum Gathering?

Lou
7th-April-2006, 10:49 AM

M Forum Gathering?

More of a Mini adventure! :D

That was fun, guys! And fair play to the Worcester folks who I hope made their visitors very welcome. (That's why I travel there, the people are so nice :hug: ).

I'm assuming you've made it back to Scotland OK, Steve? :hug:

TheTramp
7th-April-2006, 10:55 AM
I'm assuming you've made it back to Scotland OK, Steve? :hug:

Got back at 9am this morning, after coffee with Pamela in Birmingham services, and a couple of kips at other services on the way.

Tired? Me? :what:

Should be fun in Kirriemuir tonight! :na:

Whitebeard
7th-April-2006, 11:37 AM

M Forum Gathering?

Almost there.

Mini Forum Gathering

Piglet
7th-April-2006, 12:41 PM
I'm having a :D ball!:D

Had a brilliant time at Worcester last night. My favourite comments from local dancers were:

"You pick things up really quickly" :rofl: (I wish I did!)
"You're easily the best dancer here tonight!" - I will love him for ever - got to point out that it was this guy's first night ever dancing ceroc, and for a first-timer he did really well himself :hug:

Imagine Trampy turning up! Naughty but very nice. Although the idea was for me to dance with some new guys (and Lou! wow! lovely dancer - really looking forward to another dance at the BFG and next week of course) there'll always be a place for Trampy on the dance floor with me. (Bet all the girls say that to him, huh? :rolleyes: )

Scrummy dances with Martin Harper it has to be said. And loved my slow dance with First Move - think he's got more energy than me for faster dances :wink: (could be an age thing, methinks).

Really felt welcomed massively by the Worcester dancers and the Gloucester ones... more about them in a bit. And will definitely come back some time and do it all again and maybe get a proper dance from Keith next time. Thanks to the other Keith who gave me two dances at the very beginning of the evening - I don't tend to ask men in Aberdeen to dance before the class - unless its Gadget or Stuart of course, but I thought, what the heck, let's ask and lovely Keith agreed without knowing me at all :hug:

To top it all - I won the raffle! Thought it might have been a fix at one point just to make me feel even more welcome (hard to do though) and I shall share that tonight with my friends in Hereford.

Gloucester! Lovely venue although at first I did think the dancefloor looked a bit on the small side (though its bigger than our Thursday night class in Aberdeen so who am I to talk - oh yeah! the girl who likes the dancefloor all to herself :waycool: ) and I've got to say that's the biggest beginner's class I've ever taken part in - and there were extra men! And! For those ladies who like tall guys - head down to Gloucester I've never seen so many in one room before.

I was a bit worried at one point that I wouldn't find out who Whitebeard was as easily as I thought as there were at least 3 bearded gents who might have fit the bill. Thank you muchly for my lovely dances WB! I look forward to more on Monday, sorry you weren't there last night.

Some gorgeous dancers in Gloucester - thanks to Mark, for one - only got his name because the teacher (need to mention him in a minute) mentioned that Mark had recently got a new dance partner and did well in the Best of the West competition (I think - can't remember exactly what was said - I think they were placed quite highly though).

Other dancers I didn't really take names of because I have difficulty enough remembering Aberdeen guys names at times - but if any are reading this then thank you very much for your welcome and lovely dances. So many drops! Great fun - even though I shouldn't have cos I didn't know you. I reckon your class should be recognised as an honorary Australian class, cos I've heard they teach a lot of drops and dips.

The teacher at Gloucester - Nick and his partner Zoe were very entertaining. Great fun injected into the classes - reminded me a bit of JiveBrummie. Definitely a hoot. And Nick is a gentleman - lovely dancer, hopefully he'll be teaching on Monday too.

Just realised I didn't mention Alex the teacher in Worcester. Lovely girl with a super raport with her dancers. A couple of hecklers in the class is always a delight I think.

No doubt I shall have to have a nap at some point cos I was up walking the dog at 8am when I should have still been heavily asleep. That pint mug of tea wasn't that brilliant an idea Steve since it woke me up before I wanted to be :whistle: Glad you got home safely - knew you would :hug: :hug: thanks again for the fantastic surprise :kiss:

Next week - Cheltenham and Cardiff! Yippee!

FirstMove
7th-April-2006, 04:53 PM
And loved my slow dance with First Move - think he's got more energy than me for faster dances :wink: (could be an age thing, methinks).

We must have got something right in that fast dance. Immediately afterwards, I danced with a beginner lady of a few weeks. She apologied that she wouldn't be able to dance like you ... then asked if you're my wife! :eek: :blush: :D

Some gorgeous dancers in Gloucester ... So many drops! Great fun - even though I shouldn't have cos I didn't know you. I reckon your class should be recognised as an honorary Australian class, cos I've heard they teach a lot of drops and dips.

Nico doesn't teach many drops, if you thought Gloucester was droppy, wait 'til you try Cheltenham. H (nearly) always teaches drops ...

See you on Monday. I'll try to find an even louder shirt :flower:

Whitebeard
7th-April-2006, 06:54 PM
I'm having a ball!

Good to hear you're enjoying your brief visit to this part of the country. You certainly look as though you enjoy your dancing and I only once spotted you not on the dance floor making some fellow happy.

I noticed you in the beginners' class but thought you looked a bit familiar, as though I'd seen you before, and ruled you out as Piglet. Perhaps that forum name gave me the wrong mental image ? Sorry 'bout that. Enjoyed our dances, even though I didn't know who I was dancing with the first time. You're light and responsive, happy and playfull, and made me feel better than I am.

Those drops. There are a few naughty men who really are drop monsters and throw them in pretty indiscriminately. That night, for the first time, when stepping back [on the right of course ;-) ] I came into contact with a lady who had been dropped almost to the floor. Fortunately, it was more a case of my lower leg brushing against and no damage was done. He was a short rather squat fellow, perhaps you encountered him?

As First Move has already said Nico won't be teaching on Monday. That honour goes to H who is a very different kind of dancer and teacher. It will be the same DJ John, unless his son Tom deputises, and you'll see many of the same people as at Gloucester. More often than not including Mark who you danced with there and, if you're very lucky, you might even get the chance to proposition Phil Webb - of Phil and Yuko fame - who drops by from time to time.

You were very lucky to see a surplus of men at Gloucester; it doesn't happen very often. I noticed that a few of the regular ladies weren't there that night including a couple of my favourite partners. The beginners' class at Cheltenham is likely to be even bigger, though it starts earlier and builds up from smaller numbers as people arrive. Both First Move and I tend to inhabit the lower end of the hall, away from the stage.

Baruch
8th-April-2006, 06:51 PM
Mark had recently got a new dance partner and did well in the Best of the West competition (I think - can't remember exactly what was said - I think they were placed quite highly though).
They were indeed. They actually came first in the heat, earning themselves a place in the final in September. (Sam and I came second.)

We look forward to meeting you. Make sure you ask Mark, the teacher, for a dance - he's a bit quiet so he doesn't ask that many people, but he's more than willing to dance if asked and he's a fantastic dancer.

As for me, I'm usually right at the front during lessons, next to the fan.

Piglet
9th-April-2006, 12:30 AM
Good to hear you're enjoying your brief visit to this part of the country.
For sure - big time. So glad I came out to dance.

I noticed you in the beginners' class but thought you looked a bit familiar, as though I'd seen you before, and ruled you out as Piglet. Perhaps that forum name gave me the wrong mental image ?
Thanks for the compliment :hug: It's just a name of a sweet little late dog really
He was a short rather squat fellow, perhaps you encountered him?
Not sure, if we're thinking of the same one, but the short rather squat fellow I'm thinking of didn't drop me (I think) though I wouldn't mind missing a dance with him next time ... :whistle:

As First Move has already said Nico won't be teaching on Monday. That honour goes to H who is a very different kind of dancer and teacher.
Look forward to H's class too! :D Wish I was here a bit longer, but the cousins' wives that I was out boozing with tonight have been very welcoming and it would be nice to come back again in the summertime.... Have to wait and see. I'm taking an "old" mate with me on Monday - she says she wants to watch cos she's got arthritic knees, but I'll do my best to get her involved. When is a Ceroc Hereford going to open??????

Both First Move and I tend to inhabit the lower end of the hall, away from the stage.
I definitely want more dances with both of you so beware!! :flower: :hug: :D

Piglet
9th-April-2006, 12:34 AM
To answer Baruch:

Wow - will definitely try to seek Mark out again as well as yourself Barry :D :D Look forward to dancing with Mark your teacher too! Don't worry, I'm not backwards in coming forward in asking.

Next to the fan sounds terrific! By the way, drove down to Cardiff today and found the venue without even looking too hard for it! I'm amazed with my tracking skills, but no doubt its more down to luck than anything. I take it we just park on Penline Street? See you and Sam Tuesday :D

Whitebeard
9th-April-2006, 12:54 AM
I'm taking an "old" mate with me on Monday - she says she wants to watch cos she's got arthritic knees, but I'll do my best to get her involved.

Oh, don't I know it. But tell her that once on the dance floor, those pains magically disappear for the duration of the dance.

Baruch
9th-April-2006, 01:42 PM
By the way, drove down to Cardiff today and found the venue without even looking too hard for it! I'm amazed with my tracking skills, but no doubt its more down to luck than anything. I take it we just park on Penline Street?No, there's actually a car park behind the Earl Haig Club. It is signposted, so it's easy enough to find. Just turn left just after the club and park anywhere. The back entrance to the club gives easier access to the hall, anyway. Turn right as you go through the door and you're there.

Baruch
10th-April-2006, 12:57 AM
By the way, you do know you're mad for driving all the way to Cardiff just to see where the venue is, don't you?

Piglet
12th-April-2006, 11:10 AM
By the way, you do know you're mad for driving all the way to Cardiff just to see where the venue is, don't you?
Most of this holiday has been me driving places to see what they look like - I'm not big on spending money shopping - although I might have a browse around Shrewsbury today cos I've decided I could do with new tops for school. Thing is that doesn't motivate me much - now if I was looking for tops for ceroc then that's a different matter... :whistle:

The most beautiful place I've come across this time is Tintern and my second favourite is Rhonda but I didn't stop off in either.

I prefer knowing where I'm going before I get there, but even almost got lost going to Cheltenham for the second time when I found it first time real easily.

Had a really great night in Cardiff last night. It was well worth the drive (twice!) and it was lovely to meet you and Sam and get chatting to Alison. Imagine going all that way to meet a fellow-Aberdonian! I loved the freestyle a bit more than the classes, but probably because I'm so used to doing whatever footwork I like that it was a bit unusual to be told which feet to use. I'm impressed however that your beginner moves were Intermediate moves to me!

Want to say a big thanks to Whitebeard for the dances in Cheltenham (my friend Shelley was very impressed with our dancing) and to First Move for letting me have another dance with him. Those 2 guys made my night - for some reason, as lovely as the Pump Rooms were, that night didn't really do it for me, could have been a hormone thing I guess or simply because I took along a non-dancer with me... however...

I have learned that I much prefer drops to be taught in special workshops, because my confidence in a couple of Intermediate guys in Cheltenham really put me off dancing with men I didn't know. One was so sure he knew the move that we were doing during the class, but he got it wrong in 2 different areas and wouldn't listen to me. Why are some men so blooming sure of themselves when they shouldn't be? I've got to say I've met some of this type of guy in Aberdeen too, but at least I know from experience who to avoid up here and who not to listen to. It kind of put me off asking men to dance in Cheltenham. And I'm sure I offended one guy after asking him not to do any drops with me after he did do one and it went beautifully, but I do think it should be stressed more that men need to ask women if they want to be dropped when they've never ever danced with each other before.

Sorry I didn't manage to grab H for a dance because I'm sure he would have been a dream to dance with - unfortunately I couldn't leave the Pump Rooms quickly enough.

Sorry that Lou didn't make Cardiff last night too - but if it hadn't been for her saying that she was going to be there, I doubt I would have found the motivation for the journey! So thanks Lou, you did me a favour without knowing it :flower: :hug:

Lou
12th-April-2006, 01:04 PM
Sorry that Lou didn't make Cardiff last night too - but if it hadn't been for her saying that she was going to be there, I doubt I would have found the motivation for the journey! So thanks Lou, you did me a favour without knowing it :flower: :hug:

Sorry, Dearheart! I was really tired after driving back from Preston yesterday, plus I was feeling particularly low, so I wouldn't have been much company, I'm afraid. Glad you liked Cardiff, though! :) Hope you got to meet Barry & Bobby and all the lovely Welsh dances who sometimes wander over The Bridge!

I've had similar experiences with the teaching of those moves in Cheltenham. I've encountered guys towards the back of the room, who do have that attitude that you experienced. Perhaps it's because the class is so big? (But then, I've said that before (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showpost.php?p=184284&postcount=37) ;) ).

Lou
12th-April-2006, 01:08 PM
BTW... does anyone know if Gloucester is in Hatherley or Churchdown tonight? :confused:

Baruch
12th-April-2006, 02:20 PM
Hope you got to meet Barry & Bobby and all the lovely Welsh dances who sometimes wander over The Bridge!
She met me (thanks for the dance, P!) but Bobby's "defected" to Ceroc, so he wasn't there, although he does sometimes come along at the end of the evening to touch base with the Le Roc crowd.

Whitebeard
12th-April-2006, 04:53 PM
BTW... does anyone know if Gloucester is in Hatherley or Churchdown tonight? :confused:

It's in Churchdown tonight - but you've probably found that out by other means. I'll watch out for you.

Lou
12th-April-2006, 05:25 PM
It's in Churchdown tonight - but you've probably found that out by other means. I'll watch out for you.
Don't watch too hard. :hug: I'm still in this wretched miserable anti-social mood, so I might stay in and watch tv instead. Have promised to go to Worcs tomorrow, and am car sharing, so I'll have to go and have fun. :rolleyes:

FirstMove
12th-April-2006, 06:04 PM
Want to say a big thanks to Whitebeard for the dances in Cheltenham (my friend Shelley was very impressed with our dancing) and to First Move for letting me have another dance with him. Those 2 guys made my night

I was dancing atrociously on Monday, you must have had an awful night if I was a highlight. :sick:

- for some reason, as lovely as the Pump Rooms were...
{snip anti-Cheltenham stuff}

H picked a particularly hard drop on Monday, straight after an arm breaking archie-spin and a walkaround sway with an invisible extra count hidden in it. Not the easiest ever routine!

Cheltenham has always been a droppy venue - I've had complaints when I don't drop people enough :really:

I've had similar experiences with the teaching of those moves in Cheltenham. I've encountered guys towards the back of the room, who do have that attitude that you experienced.

Both First Move and I tend to inhabit the lower end of the hall, away from the stage.
:eek: :tears:

FirstMove
12th-April-2006, 06:09 PM
... Have promised to go to Worcs tomorrow ...

Our department's end of FY celebration is tomorrow, so no dancing for me. Prolly no dancing next week or the week after that, also because of work :(

Lou
12th-April-2006, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by whitebeard
Oh shuddup! I think you'd know by now if either of you were guilty! :whistle: Or do you think they're charity dances? :rolleyes:

Our department's end of FY celebration is tomorrow, so no dancing for me. Prolly no dancing next week or the week after that, also because of work

Piglet
13th-April-2006, 11:23 AM
:hug: :hug: Thanks hugely to everyone in Gloucester, Worcester, Cheltenham and Cardiff. I've really enjoyed the dancing and will definitely come and visit again whenever I'm down this way. :hug: :hug: