PDA

View Full Version : Adding to reputation in i-pod white

TiggsTours
2nd-March-2006, 04:26 PM
Does anybody else have this issue?

I have my screen set to i-pod white, as the Ceroc orange is a bit blindingly obvious in the office, however, if I want to add reputation I can't do it, all it does is refresh the screen, then if I click it again, tells me I can't add reputation to the same post twice. Instead, I have to change my set up to Ceroc orange, add the reputation, then change it back to i-pod white!

Thing is, this happens everytime, and has done for a couple of months. I've even changed job in that time, and its happened at both companies PCs!

clevedonboy
2nd-March-2006, 04:40 PM
seemed to work for me just, I norwmally use apple white but seemed ok in ipod white

Tessalicious
2nd-March-2006, 05:01 PM
Have you checked whether the rep has actually been given? I often get the same message (using Subtle Blue), but when I check in the User CP the rep and comment are there in the list of rep given, so it must be something to do with an auto-refresh, or resending the information, thinking that you are actually trying to do it twice.

under par
2nd-March-2006, 05:01 PM
Does anybody else have this issue?

I have my screen set to i-pod white, as the Ceroc orange is a bit blindingly obvious in the office, however, if I want to add reputation I can't do it, all it does is refresh the screen, then if I click it again, tells me I can't add reputation to the same post twice. Instead, I have to change my set up to Ceroc orange, add the reputation, then change it back to i-pod white!

Thing is, this happens everytime, and has done for a couple of months. I've even changed job in that time, and its happened at both companies PCs!

TT try again and see if you can increase my rep I'm sure its working now:whistle:

Lynn
2nd-March-2006, 05:28 PM
TT try again and see if you can increase my rep I'm sure its working now:whistle:You rep tart!

I have an idea, try sending me some and I'll see if I can read it in Ipod white. :whistle:

Sorry, we're really not helping are we...

TiggsTours
2nd-March-2006, 05:55 PM
Have you checked whether the rep has actually been given? I often get the same message (using Subtle Blue), but when I check in the User CP the rep and comment are there in the list of rep given, so it must be something to do with an auto-refresh, or resending the information, thinking that you are actually trying to do it twice.
It never even gets to the screen for entering the rep, just literally refreshes the screen! Funny thing is, its working now.

under par
2nd-March-2006, 08:03 PM
You rep tart!

A novice compared to some! but it worked :yeah:

I have an idea, try sending me some and I'll see if I can read it in Ipod white. :whistle:

Sorry whos the rep tart now ?

under par
2nd-March-2006, 08:04 PM
It never even gets to the screen for entering the rep, just literally refreshes the screen! Funny thing is, its working now.

I managed to fix it for you..... deserrve a little more rep maybe.....:love:

Lynn
2nd-March-2006, 09:18 PM
Sorry whos the rep tart now ?I just like following...:whistle:

Alice
3rd-March-2006, 12:04 AM
I've been having the same problem... Good to know I'm not the only one! :)

Rhythm King
3rd-March-2006, 07:51 PM
I've been having the same problem... Good to know I'm not the only one! :)
:yeah: