PDA

View Full Version : Oh what a night ...

Andreas
28th-February-2006, 02:17 PM
NO!! Not what you think! :yum:

Last night I went to Salsa after quite some time w/o dancing (been sick) and what a night was that. Not sure how to express that but it was one of those rare occasions when I actually danced the whole night just the way I enjoy it most. The music appeared to be perfect, despite the fact that they play these songs every other week, and I had no problems whatsoever to adapt to the style and abilities of the ladies. Didn't thresh anybody for a change :D It was just great. Perhaps it only happens when one has found a bit of inner peace, not sure. All I know is that it does not happen often but is soooo nice. :flower:

David Bailey
28th-February-2006, 02:40 PM
NO!! Not what you think! :yum:

Last night I went to Salsa after quite some time w/o dancing (been sick) and what a night was that. Not sure how to express that but it was one of those rare occasions when I actually danced the whole night just the way I enjoy it most. The music appeared to be perfect, despite the fact that they play these songs every other week, and I had no problems whatsoever to adapt to the style and abilities of the ladies. Didn't thresh anybody for a change :D It was just great. Perhaps it only happens when one has found a bit of inner peace, not sure. All I know is that it does not happen often but is soooo nice. :flower:
Where was it?

Andreas
28th-February-2006, 02:46 PM
Where was it?
Clapham Common, Brewers bar

http://www.londonfreelist.com/details.asp?id=16855

David Bailey
28th-February-2006, 02:58 PM
Clapham Common, Brewers bar

http://www.londonfreelist.com/details.asp?id=16855
I've never been there :eek:

Andreas
28th-February-2006, 03:02 PM
It is a very friendly venue, which is what is very important to me. Every now and again there are some better dancers also, but the lack of the many primadonnas of the Salsa scene shows in the nice atmosphere. They also tend to play some slower numbers, which is also very nice.

Zebra Woman
28th-February-2006, 03:18 PM
Didn't thresh anybody for a change It was just great. Perhaps it only happens when one has found a bit of inner peace, not sure. All I know is that it does not happen often but is soooo nice.
???

Andreas with 'inner peace'? :confused:

No threshing (sic)?

Now that I have to see :what: :drool:

It is a very friendly venue, which is what is very important to me. Every now and again there are some better dancers also, but the lack of the many primadonnas of the Salsa scene shows in the nice atmosphere. They also tend to play some slower numbers, which is also very nice.

It's amazing how a few people dancing exclusively with each other, turning down/blanking people they don't know etc. can affect the whole tone of an evening.

I like Berko for the same reasons, no posers, slower flowing music.....

Andreas
28th-February-2006, 03:38 PM
???

1. Andreas with 'inner peace'? :confused:

2. No threshing (sic)?

3. Now that I have to see :what: :drool:

1. No comment right now. :yum:

2. Honestly! :D

3. You might be dead bored. :wink:

Zebra Woman
28th-February-2006, 05:33 PM
Nah

I dont think so...

Happy to be tested :whistle:

Andreas
28th-February-2006, 06:50 PM
I'll try my best ;) Now that I have booked my next trip to OZ I may be a bit mroe balanced all over :D