Princess Fi
22nd-February-2006, 06:06 PM
Hey all - first test message form the newbie! :yum:

Heather M
22nd-February-2006, 06:28 PM
Welcome to the forum! :flower:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
22nd-February-2006, 11:27 PM
Hello Princess Fi, not short for Fiona by any chance? :whistle: I'm a Glasgow Jumpin' Jaks girl so chances are i've probably already met you! Hope to meet you properly soon!

Jazz x

Princess Fi
23rd-February-2006, 10:51 AM
Funnily enough it is (yeah my friends weren't too imaginative with that nickname :wink: ) - I'm the random red head who seems to hang around until far too late in the evening

I think I may have met you, but I don't knwo everyone's nicknames yet (so feeling lost)

Hmm.. just a thought - Is it bad that I'm sitting at work posting onthe forum? :whistle:

ducasi
23rd-February-2006, 11:57 AM
... I'm the random red head who seems to hang around until far too late in the evening Yeah, I thought so too... :whistle:

I think I may have met you, but I don't know everyone's nicknames yet (so feeling lost) I wonder if you know who I am then... :)

Hmm.. just a thought - Is it bad that I'm sitting at work posting on the forum? :whistle: Only if you get caught! :really:

Princess Fi
23rd-February-2006, 12:05 PM
argh! now I'm paranoid cause I don't know who anyone is

So now I'll be the random red head with a constantly suspicious look on her face :)

ducasi
23rd-February-2006, 01:37 PM
If you look around the forum there's a few photos of me – one at least in an obvious thread... (Oh, and loads of Ash! ;))

Will you need any further clues? :)

fletch
23rd-February-2006, 01:54 PM
Welcome:flower:

I'm easy to spot, but the furthest north I have got is Scarborough and Hyde:what: I haven made Scotland but i'm sure I will:clap:

Have fun, and play nicely:innocent:

:cheers:

Princess Fi
23rd-February-2006, 03:08 PM
Right! I'm now searching the forum for photos

(again, not that I'm wasting time at work or anything!)

Rhythm King
23rd-February-2006, 06:23 PM
Right! I'm now searching the forum for photos

(again, not that I'm wasting time at work or anything!)

When are you going to put yours up?

Princess Fi
23rd-February-2006, 08:12 PM
As soon as I figure out how to use most of the features on the forum... and also when I get an e-photo

Piglet
5th-March-2006, 01:47 PM
Welcome to the forum Princess! :flower: