Gadget
28th-February-2003, 02:10 PM
test

Emma
23rd-March-2003, 12:34 PM
test

Graham
24th-March-2003, 01:26 PM
I've just noticed an amazing coincidence - Friedrich Nietzsche ALSO said "Il faut danser la vie". BTW, who's your guy Neitsche? :devil: :wink:

Incidentally, saw you featured on dreamtargets (http://www.dreamtargets.com/em_gallery01.htm) when I used google to check correct attribution of the quote. :grin:

Emma
24th-March-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Graham
I've just noticed an amazing coincidence - Friedrich Nietzsche ALSO said "Il faut danser la vie". BTW, who's your guy Neitsche? :devil: :wink: Dunno what you're talking about Graham! ;)

Emma
22nd-April-2003, 02:56 PM
test

Emma
22nd-April-2003, 03:01 PM
test again

Steven
1st-May-2003, 12:15 PM
test

Dreadful Scathe
1st-May-2003, 01:54 PM
Did no one notice that if you change your avatar or signature you dont NEED to post a test message as all previous messages use the current ones - it builds some dynamically you see :).

Chicklet
1st-May-2003, 01:57 PM
but might this be a good place to ask Mr Gadget what the hell his is???

Gadget
1st-May-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
but might this be a good place to ask Mr Gadget what the hell his is???
My what? Syg or avatar?

My (new) Avatar is a modified logo from the "Inspector Gadget" film (or have there been two?), the old one was a modified Calvin from Calvin & Hobbs.

The syg I stole from a book somewhere; I thought it quite cool because it really depends on your attitude what it means: I like to think on it as the people who don't answer questions being stupid or people who interperate a question as stupid are branding themselves as stupid at the same time.

I'll probably change it again soon. The quote I like best is a page from the Belgariad where silk throws brill over the edge of a castle/cliff ... "does bouncing count?" {the punch-line loses a bit out of context} but it's a bit long.

{edit: BTW the reason I started this thread is because I hadn't posted in a while and couldn't be bothered searching for one... OK, so I wouldn't have had to search for long, but I'm very lazy :sorry:}

Gadget
18th-June-2003, 01:31 PM
When did the forum posts change to alternating greys for each post? or has it always been this way?

(Just changed my avatar to suit the dark grey, and it looks pants on the lighter grey!!)