PDA

View Full Version : Anything going on in Scotland the weekend after the BFG?

Little Monkey
21st-February-2006, 02:32 PM
Just wondering...

As far as I know, there's no major events on the weekend after the BFG....? Apart from possibly R66? Or Glasgow party? Anything else on that weekend?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Cathrine

TheTramp
21st-February-2006, 02:44 PM
As far as I know, there's no major events on the weekend after the BFG....? Apart from possibly R66? Or Glasgow party? Anything else on that weekend?

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

The BFG is a big enough event for one month! There will be an Aberdeen party the Saturday night after (3rd Saturday of every month) though.

Tiggerbabe
21st-February-2006, 02:47 PM
There will be the usual class in Brechin on the Friday night, Cathrine, which goes on for an extra hour until 11.30pm :clap:, the Aberdeen party in the Station Hotel on the Saturday night.
And then finish off the weekend with a night of Smooth Grooves in Stirling :D

ducasi
21st-February-2006, 02:49 PM
My calendar suggests there'll be R66 and an Aberdeen party that weekend, but that doesn't take into account possible changes of plans by the organisers or their venues. ;)

Dreadful Scathe
21st-February-2006, 05:36 PM
I'm having a pagan ritual in the back garden that weekend, all welcome. Bring your own druid.

Dance Demon
21st-February-2006, 06:44 PM
My calendar suggests there'll be R66 and an Aberdeen party that weekend, but that doesn't take into account possible changes of plans by the organisers or their venues. ;)

No change to the Route 66 date or venue Ducasi....unlike this month, a situation I take full blame for:blush: ....( I am getting on a bit :whistle: )

ducasi
21st-February-2006, 07:32 PM
No change to the Route 66 date or venue Ducasi....unlike this month, a situation I take full blame for:blush: ....( I am getting on a bit :whistle: )
That's good to hear. I heard the Aberdeen party hasn't always gone smoothly lately... Anyway, Dreadful Scathe's pagan ritual sounds good...

See you on Friday. ;)

Piglet
22nd-February-2006, 01:52 PM
That's good to hear. I heard the Aberdeen party hasn't always gone smoothly lately...

We missed one due to lack of venue cos they were all busy with Burn's Suppers, but otherwise I don't think there's been any other problems in the last 18 months (though I could be wrong)

drathzel
22nd-February-2006, 02:45 PM
I'm having a pagan ritual in the back garden that weekend, all welcome. Bring your own druid.

Awww wow! Thats not to be missed! I wanna go!:D

Little Monkey
22nd-February-2006, 03:37 PM
Awww wow! Thats not to be missed! I wanna go!:D
:yeah: me too!!

Will DS do a sacred nude dance around the bonfire underneath the full moon, too? :whistle:

Little Monkey
22nd-February-2006, 03:38 PM
There will be the usual class in Brechin on the Friday night, Cathrine, which goes on for an extra hour until 11.30pm :clap:, the Aberdeen party in the Station Hotel on the Saturday night.
And then finish off the weekend with a night of Smooth Grooves in Stirling :D

Will try to get along to the Brechin class!

Not sure what I'll do on Saturday, though.....

drathzel
22nd-February-2006, 03:39 PM
:yeah: me too!!

Will DS do a sacred nude dance around the bonfire underneath the full moon, too? :whistle:

Thats the whole reason i am attending!:D

Lorna
22nd-February-2006, 07:57 PM
Will try to get along to the Brechin class!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

See you there.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x