PDA

View Full Version : The weekend in prospect!

Steven
27th-February-2003, 12:10 PM
Just to say I hope it is going to be a great weekend and for all the scots (and honoury scots) making the trip the best of luck.

Looking forward to some great dances and the after show party!!

Role on the weekend

Steven :cheers:

filthycute
27th-February-2003, 03:32 PM
Since i had the chance to get online i just thought i'd take the opportunity to wish everyone competing this weekend all the best :) Looking forward to seeing a few familiar faces,....and some not so familiar faces.

Eveyone have a safe journey and i'll see y'all there :wink:

filthycute x x

Gus
27th-February-2003, 04:56 PM
Yup ... it promises to be one heck of a party. Not only will the NWest be honoured by the invading MAd hordes, but it sounds like there is a whole host of party people coming up form the Deep South.

The competition should be awesome and the partying thereafter even better. Good Luck to all concerned.:grin:

Tiggerbabe
28th-February-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Gus

The competition should be awesome :grin:

Hey Gus - you been speaking to Niall? :D :D :D

Dreadful Scathe
28th-February-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Sheena

Whens Nialls birthday ? we can get him a t-shirt with AWESOME on it :)

Gus
28th-February-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Ug .... nah, just divinely (?) inspired. I publicy apologise for using what I assume to be his trade marked phrase.

OK ... the competition will be frightfully good .... does that sound better?:waycool:

Have you guys brought all those inflatable sheep to taunt your main rivals in the 'Rowdiest Spectators' competition ... i.e. the Welsh/SWest contingent?:devil:

Dreadful Scathe
28th-February-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Gus

Have you guys brought all those inflatable sheep to taunt your main rivals in the 'Rowdiest Spectators' competition ... i.e. the Welsh/SWest contingent?:devil:

We cant wave sheep - the Aberdeen people would think we were getting at them

:)

Lou
28th-February-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Gus

Oi! I resemble that remark!

Gus
28th-February-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Oi! I resemble that remark!

Aha ... do our Bristol guests also share an affection for our woolen coated friends .......

Lou
28th-February-2003, 12:17 PM
baaa humbug! :na:

Lorna
28th-February-2003, 02:10 PM
Hi,

I just want to take this opportunity to wish everyone the best of luck this weekend. I believe that there's loads of Scots making their way down. Good Luck you guys!! I just wish I was coming.

ENJOY!!!!! :nice:

Bring a few, in fact a lot of medals back with you, especially the Aberdonians.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Gus
28th-February-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Lorna
......I believe that there's loads of Scots making their way down. Good Luck you guys!! I just wish I was coming.

I hope you've got a Doctors note as your permission not to be here with the rest of the MAd bunch:wink: