PDA

View Full Version : Last minute cat herding

LMC
17th-February-2006, 06:23 PM
OK, I've been feeling sorry for myself all afternoon and am bored with that now (yeah yeah, I know you were all bored 2 hours ago, sorry about that :blush: ). I can't go dancing tomorrow, but I *can* do something else.

Anyone not going to Daventry or another freestyle and fancy coming to the cinema with me to see Walk the Line or Goodnight and Good Luck? Food could feature somewhere too.

PM me and we'll organise times/location.

dee
17th-February-2006, 06:39 PM
As they are both a 12A my daughter said she don't mind which one she sees :grin:

Sorry LMC i won't mention it again :blush:

LMC
17th-February-2006, 06:40 PM
Well if you and your daughter *both* want to come to the cinema :grin:

Clive Long
17th-February-2006, 08:10 PM
OK, I've been feeling sorry for myself all afternoon and am bored with that now (yeah yeah, I know you were all bored 2 hours ago, sorry about that :blush: ). I can't go dancing tomorrow, but I *can* do something else.

Anyone not going to Daventry or another freestyle and fancy coming to the cinema with me to see Walk the Line or Goodnight and Good Luck? Food could feature somewhere too.

PM me and we'll organise times/location.
I'm interested in "Goodnight and Goodluck" (not that I'm trying to hi-jack this decision :flower: )

Where you thinking of going? I don't fancy paying £13 !! again in the West End (my fault entirely). :blush:

CRL

David Bailey
17th-February-2006, 08:54 PM
I'm interested in "Goodnight and Goodluck" (not that I'm trying to hi-jack this decision :flower: )

Where you thinking of going? I don't fancy paying £13 !! again in the West End (my fault entirely). :blush:

CRL
I'd be interested in that one too - but can't make tomorrow, going "Bloody miles up North" :tears: - would be up for it next week tho...?

DianaS
17th-February-2006, 09:09 PM
I'd be interested in that one too - but can't make tomorrow, going "Bloody miles up North" :tears: - would be up for it next week tho...?
Goody Save a dance for me:nice:

LMC
17th-February-2006, 09:58 PM
I haven't seen either film but want to see both (the soundtrack for GN&GL sounds :drool: )

There are cinemas outside the West End - we even got one in Stevenage.

If there's parking at the O2 centre, that would do. Otherwise will take alternative suggestions :)

LMC
18th-February-2006, 10:53 AM
Phoenix, East Finchley (http://www.phoenixcinema.co.uk/generalinfo/eastfinchley/), 6.45 showing of Good Night and Good Luck

(sorry DJ, sure you'll go and see it later this week :D )