PDA

View Full Version : Whos going Where & when on Holiday?

Rosie Posie
15th-February-2006, 06:01 PM
:waycool:
Im going away May 3rd for 2 weeks in Dominican Republic, Anyone know who else might be?
Lots of Latin Dancing - I can't wait

stewart38
15th-February-2006, 06:54 PM
:waycool:
Im going away May 3rd for 2 weeks in Dominican Republic, Anyone know who else might be?
Lots of Latin Dancing - I can't wait

I wish we had more threads like this

I tried one a while back :sad:

Im going to Moscow on friday and will hunt out the nearest ceroc venue and let you know how it goes

some people still think its all

Bread queues, tanks and red flags and people with big wooly hats and snow everywhere and its cold 12 months of the year

Im taking by shorts and tee shirts as i know different :grin:

Maybe i could teach the conga

TheTramp
15th-February-2006, 07:15 PM
June 5th. 3 months. But it's not a holiday. Will have to travel all around New Zealand and Australia teaching MJ.

It's a tough life :rolleyes:

Robin
15th-February-2006, 07:52 PM
June 5th. 3 months. But it's not a holiday. Will have to travel all around New Zealand and Australia teaching MJ.

It's a tough life :rolleyes:

spoken to adam then ?

TheTramp
15th-February-2006, 07:54 PM
spoken to adam then ?

Yeah. Gonna do a couple of class nights in Wellington, and a workshop on a Sunday :D

2leftfeet
15th-February-2006, 08:08 PM
RP i am thinking about the DR in July this year so you can give me the SP on UR return!
2LF

Robin
15th-February-2006, 08:11 PM
Yeah. Gonna do a couple of class nights in Wellington, and a workshop on a Sunday :D

I'm curious - when would that be - adam is due over here sometime then - hehe - bet you miss each other - not that thats a bad thing !
;)

TheTramp
15th-February-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm curious - when would that be - adam is due over here sometime then - hehe - bet you miss each other - not that thats a bad thing !
;)

Yeah. I'll be covering his classes while he's over here. Though, I might get to see him on the Sunday before he leaves.

Robin
15th-February-2006, 08:52 PM
Yeah. I'll be covering his classes while he's over here. Though, I might get to see him on the Sunday before he leaves.

thought you might have got away without seeing him at all - never mind !

ElaineB
16th-February-2006, 08:31 AM
I wish we had more threads like this

I tried one a while back :sad:

Im going to Moscow on friday and will hunt out the nearest ceroc venue and let you know how it goes

some people still think its all

Bread queues, tanks and red flags and people with big wooly hats and snow everywhere and its cold 12 months of the year

Im taking by shorts and tee shirts as i know different :grin:

Maybe i could teach the conga

Let us know how it went! Simon and I are thinking of going to Moscow or St Petersburg next year. If the Conga goes well, we may branch out into Morris dancing............:D

Elaine

ElaineB
16th-February-2006, 08:36 AM
For us, it is a week body boarding in North Cornwall (love it and do it every year!). Then two weeks in Spain at a friends villa and finally five days with you Guys up in Scotland!

Oh and this week-end, enjoying a dance week-end in the coffin dodgers town of Paignton!

Elaine

Tiggerbabe
16th-February-2006, 10:16 AM
five days with you Guys up in Scotland!

Hurrah!
So, when's that then? :D

Lynn
16th-February-2006, 11:20 AM
I realised last night that all of my 'weekend breaks' over the past couple of years have been dancing ones. (Of course this was mainly because those were almost my only dancing opportunities over the past couple of years!). And I actually really miss having weekend breaks in Ireland. All those mountains and windswept beaches, castles and old churches to explore and really lovely restaurants...

So I must try and have a non dancing weekend break this year! :really:

Donna
16th-February-2006, 11:31 AM
Well might be going to Singapore after the Blackpool comp. Depends on how far we get with SDF. Then off to france in Sept to teach jive.

cerocmetro
16th-February-2006, 11:34 AM
I'm going to England :rofl:

TheTramp
16th-February-2006, 11:42 AM

Nevermind....

Donna
16th-February-2006, 11:43 AM

Oooh how exciting!:clap:

Lynn
16th-February-2006, 11:47 AM
Oh yes, and going to Spain for a week - dancing of course!

And Camber (Storm) and Southport...

Rosie Posie
16th-February-2006, 11:59 AM
Stewart :) Have a Fab Holiday - show us a few pic's when u get back:whistle:

Donna
16th-February-2006, 12:01 PM
Stewart :) Have a Fab Holiday - show us a few pic's when u get back:whistle:

Rosie, this is a fab idea!

Rosie Posie
16th-February-2006, 12:03 PM
RP i am thinking about the DR in July this year so you can give me the SP on UR return!
2LF
Let me know where you are going, as i just got back from there in October last year, and loved it soooooo much that im going back again in May. Its beautiful, the people are very friendly, and they dance superb! Im going to Punta Cana

Rosie Posie
16th-February-2006, 12:07 PM
Well might be going to Singapore after the Blackpool comp. Depends on how far we get with SDF. Then off to france in Sept to teach jive.
Donna, let me know how you get on with SDF, i will be watching! Ane of course voting for you x

Donna
16th-February-2006, 12:13 PM
Donna, let me know how you get on with SDF, i will be watching! Ane of course voting for you x

Aww thanks chuck. Will do! :hug:

Chicklet
30th-March-2006, 01:47 PM
I can recommend Dhofar in March, Musandam Peninsular also spectacular, but it rained there :eek:

thewacko
15th-April-2006, 07:16 AM
Cyprus beginning of June for 10 days

Going to Help Jean advertise Cyproc

There are 6 of us going (all ex Charltonites) A Certain Lady and myself together with 4 non forumites. Last year was great and this year promises to be even better

got to try and practice my double trouble though as Ted is brilliant, Jean is very good and I am cr@p and Jean wants us to put on a double trouble exhibition for her regulars:eek: - good job I am off to Camber in May and get a chance to do at least 4 moves

So if anyone is going to Pathos this year look up Cyproc you will enjoy it and give jean my love

jacksondonut
15th-April-2006, 08:41 AM
Just two weeks of sun (?) and sunbathing, reading, lyin around, lazin on the beach, watching all the hunks go by; in France... cant remember what the place is called, but looking forward to a nice break, nice food and peace and quiet.... no dancing at all....:clap: :clap: :clap:

Two complete weeks of doing just what I want to do... cant wait..

*makes a note to go out and buy lots of good books to read....*

Missy D
15th-April-2006, 08:59 AM
Had a phone call from one of our franchises in France and she has offered me her second home there near the sea.:clap: Will be going to Bairitz sometime in August:clap: :clap: Cant wait and I only have to pay for the flights which is £29 each way:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

jacksondonut
15th-April-2006, 09:22 AM
Had a phone call from one of our franchises in France and she has offered me her second home there near the sea.:clap: Will be going to Bairitz sometime in August:clap: :clap: Cant wait and I only have to pay for the flights which is £29 each way:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Went there two years ago... wow, its a beautiful place and the beach is stunning. You will also enjoy the fabulous sunsets over the ocean. That is one of the things I remember the most.

May even be a little of the topless sunbathing, if you keep your eyes open..
:rofl: :yeah: Enjoy. xxx:cheers:

Heather
15th-April-2006, 10:43 AM
After spending the last (x) number of holidays in Mytilene, Greece, I decided it was time to do something different!!! My 12 year old daughter is going on holiday with her dad and I'm going to Australia.:clap: :clap:

I'm going to Melbourne in July to stay with David Chu, he's promised to take me sightseeing and shopping in the day and dancing every night. My perfect holiday !!
When I'm out there I am also planning to visit some Dundonian friends who emigrated years ago .

Unfortunately, it's the Australian Autumn/Winter in July and I just know I'm going to miss lazing about on the beach reading lots of books - but hey, there's still the October holidays if I have any money left!!:sick:

Only 12 weeks to go........

:hug:
Heather

thewacko
15th-April-2006, 09:19 PM
Went there two years ago... wow, its a beautiful place and the beach is stunning. You will also enjoy the fabulous sunsets over the ocean. That is one of the things I remember the most.

May even be a little of the topless sunbathing, if you keep your eyes open..
:rofl: :yeah: Enjoy. xxx:cheers:

Missy Dee likes looking at them then:what:

Chicklet
26th-May-2006, 11:24 AM
Any KL & Singapore veterans out there who can recommend places or activities not to be missed?

thewacko
26th-May-2006, 08:41 PM
Cyprus beginning of June for 10 days

Going to Help Jean advertise Cyproc

There are 6 of us going (all ex Charltonites) A Certain Lady and myself together with 4 non forumites. Last year was great and this year promises to be even better

got to try and practice my double trouble though as Ted is brilliant, Jean is very good and I am cr@p and Jean wants us to put on a double trouble exhibition for her regulars:eek: - good job I am off to Camber in May and get a chance to do at least 4 moves

So if anyone is going to Pathos this year look up Cyproc you will enjoy it and give jean my love
only 2 weeks to go and I am soooooooooooooooooo excited

didn't get to do Double trouble with Mikey at Camber as my two partners had to go home early so looks like I will be cr@p still when it comes to double trouble expo

but I still have the sun lotion rubbing in job to look forward to:waycool: :waycool:

Missy D
16th-July-2006, 07:39 AM
Since I was a child I have wanted to go to Egypt and last night I finally booked to go there. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cant wait! It will be just me and my daughter Amy:hug:

We fly out on the 31st for 7 days:clap: :clap: :clap:

Will definately take a trip to the Valley of the Kings.

Has anyone else been to Luxor before?