PDA

View Full Version : Strictly dance fever 2006

Ste
15th-February-2006, 02:15 PM
It's that time of the year again.

Tell us about your audition experiences, accomodation, travel problems, judges, fellow dancers, arguments , preparation and anything!

But don't breach any confidentiality agreements!

Lynn
15th-February-2006, 02:17 PM
I'll just mention 'John Travolta' :whistle:

Donna
15th-February-2006, 02:19 PM
I'M SO EXCITED, OOOO WEEEE, THAT I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT, OOOOH YEAH! :grin: :grin: :grin: :clap:

garthmartin
15th-February-2006, 02:51 PM
I'll just mention 'John Travolta' :whistle:

John Who?
stand aside, it was good fun even for the experience,
Well you have to do something crazy once in a while just to know your alive

:cool: :cool:

Lynn
15th-February-2006, 02:56 PM
John Who?
stand aside, it was good fun even for the experience,
Well you have to do something crazy once in a while just to know your alive

:cool: :cool:Sorry, couldn't resist that...:rofl:

:worthy:

Donna
15th-February-2006, 04:05 PM
So is ANYBODY going in for this again from the MJ world? What about you Viktor? Will and Kate?

David Bailey
15th-February-2006, 04:26 PM
So is ANYBODY going in for this again from the MJ world? What about you Viktor? Will and Kate?
I think they're far too normal and sane - would make very boring telly, you need to be a bit of a nutter to give the viewing public what it wants. Being a dance god is not enough, and I doubt Viktor wants to repeat the experience.

Now, TWK... that's a possibility.

Donna
15th-February-2006, 04:28 PM
I think they're far too normal and sane - would make very boring telly, you need to be a bit of a nutter to give the viewing public what it wants. Being a dance god is not enough, and I doubt Viktor wants to repeat the experience.

Now, TWK... that's a possibility.

So I'm a nutter? Thanks DJ!:tears: Anyway, with ceroc being so different, I'm sure it will certainly stand out compared to what a lot out there will be doing. Depends on how good you can really make it look that's all. :yum:

David Bailey
15th-February-2006, 04:33 PM
So I'm a nutter? Thanks DJ!:tears: Anyway, with ceroc being so different, I'm sure it will certainly stand out compared to what a lot out there will be doing. Depends on how good you can really make it look that's all. :yum:
No - you've got to have "telly appeal" to be chosen, is what I said.

Just like Big Brother - in other words, you're only a nutter if you're on TV. :)

To repeat, it's not enough - hell, it's almost irrelevant - to be a great dancer, you need to provide good entertainment value.