PDA

View Full Version : Who would you be?

Swinging bee
14th-February-2006, 03:07 PM
Was musing the other day ..If you could you be someone else for a day, who would it be? Alive or dead it makes no matter.
I think for me it would have to be Jerome k Jerome, having recently read "Idle thoughts of an idle fellow"
I found myself in tune with the style of writing and could relate to a lot of what his thoughts were..I was in his head if you know what I mean...

Donna
14th-February-2006, 03:09 PM
Was musing the other day ..If you could you be someone else for a day, who would it be? Alive or dead it makes no matter.
I think for me it would have to be Jerome k Jerome, having recently read "Idle thoughts of an idle fellow"
I found myself in tune with the style of writing and could relate to a lot of what his thoughts were..I was in his head if you know what I mean...

Lilia! If I could dance like her for just one day, I'd be well made up!

Little Em
14th-February-2006, 03:23 PM
Lilia! If I could dance like her for just one day, I'd be well made up!
yeah with you on that one!!!:drool:

Dreadful Scathe
14th-February-2006, 04:16 PM
I think the Prophet Mohammed would be a good candidate for a day :) We could clear up a few things. I propose DavidJames for Jesus Christ and ESG for the virgin mary :)

Cruella
14th-February-2006, 04:24 PM
I think the Prophet Mohammed would be a good candidate for a day :) We could clear up a few things. I propose DavidJames for Jesus Christ and ESG for the virgin mary :)
Can't imagine ESG breastfeeding David James though. EUGH!! Get that picture out of my head.:rofl:

Donna
14th-February-2006, 05:12 PM
Can't imagine ESG breastfeeding David James though. EUGH!! Get that picture out of my head.:rofl:

:rofl:

Rosie Posie
14th-February-2006, 05:34 PM
oh my god! i would have to be the Girlfriend of 50cent or someone with his body! just a day would do me (or 2)!:yum:

Donna
14th-February-2006, 06:18 PM
oh my god! i would have to be the Girlfriend of 50cent or someone with his body! just a day would do me (or 2)!:yum:

Or 3? :grin:

Talking of bodies. I'd like to have the same body as Kelly Holmes and show it off for 1 day. (Even though I'm still bloody working on it and have been since beginning of December) It's slowly getting there though! Starting to see the muscles (especially the tummy ones) popping up! :clap:

Rosie Posie
14th-February-2006, 06:32 PM
:clap:
Or 3? :grin:

Talking of bodies. I'd like to have the same body as Kelly Holmes and show it off for 1 day. (Even though I'm still bloody working on it and have been since beginning of December) It's slowly getting there though! Starting to see the muscles (especially the tummy ones) popping up! :clap:
Well done Donna keep up that body building work.

thewacko
14th-February-2006, 09:42 PM

:what: you mean ESG ISN'T the Virgin Mary:what:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thewacko
14th-February-2006, 09:44 PM

I would have to be 50cent

Especially for you

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lets make it on Thursday

thewacko
14th-February-2006, 09:46 PM
Starting to see the muscles (especially the tummy ones) popping up! :clap:

Mine do that already:cool:

or is it the beer gut:whistle:

Rosie Posie
15th-February-2006, 09:15 AM
:flower:

Especially for you

Lets make it on Thursday

:flower: Do you have the most importantly bulging biceps! :awe:
Looking forward to my Dance with you tomorrow then, will you be at Bow?

Donna
15th-February-2006, 01:06 PM
Mine do that already:cool:

or is it the beer gut:whistle:

Nah that's what you call a SICK PACK dear! :rofl:

Rosie Posie
15th-February-2006, 02:20 PM

Especially for you

Lets make it on Thursday

Please make sure you are pumped ready for action!:wink:

Donna
15th-February-2006, 02:25 PM
Please make sure you are pumped ready for action!:wink:

Which bit? :blush: :rofl:

Rosie Posie
15th-February-2006, 03:15 PM
Which bit? :blush: :rofl:
i dunno :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: sort of got carried away thinking of a nice tanned body, bulging biceps, and pumped ready for action, just dreaming though