PDA

View Full Version : Makes my head sore

mayo
14th-February-2006, 01:42 PM
....dont know if anyone else feels this way, but do the colors on the website give anyone sore eyes? Got a bad headache.!. how or is it poss to change page colors?

ChrisA
14th-February-2006, 01:47 PM
....dont know if anyone else feels this way, but do the colors on the website give anyone sore eyes? Got a bad headache.!. how or is it poss to change page colors?
You must be referring to the delightful :whistle: "Ceroc Orange" style.

Believe it or not, some people like it...:confused:

Fortunately, it is possible to change it. Scroll down to the bottom, and you'll see a drop down with the various available styles.

Note that not all forum features are available in all styles, so don't be surprised if some things become unavailable if you change.

Also, you might notice (if you're using Internet Explorer) that sometimes if you change styles, you get an IE error message at bottom of the screen, saying something like "Errors on page", and then you'll find you can't change style again. In that case, log out completely, pick the style you want, and then log back in. That seems to fix it.

SideShowBob
14th-February-2006, 01:52 PM
I know what you mean about the Orange....it's a bit bright :waycool:

I do sometimes get terrible migraines after a day sitting in front of my PC in the office and I've got a screen diffuser but it doesn't help :sick:

Donna
14th-February-2006, 01:52 PM
If you change the colour, you don't seem to get the avatars either! Maybe try turning the brightness down a little?

mayo
14th-February-2006, 01:54 PM
I had one of those things too, but It didnt help much, I too use a PC at my work all day.... and less bright colours would be good to hide the forum from the boss and prying eyes....:wink:

mayo
14th-February-2006, 01:56 PM
hi Donna,

the thing is a have stuff on PC that is quite detailed like techical images etc... so i need the brightness up pretty high sometimes, and therfore the ORange on the website just GLOWS!!!!

Donna
14th-February-2006, 02:03 PM
hi Donna,

the thing is a have stuff on PC that is quite detailed like techical images etc... so i need the brightness up pretty high sometimes, and therfore the ORange on the website just GLOWS!!!!

Well then... THE FUTURE'S BRIGHT:waycool: THE FUTURE'S ORANGE HMM? :D

mayo
14th-February-2006, 02:10 PM
...so creative!

Donna
14th-February-2006, 02:39 PM
...so creative!

I know! :D