PDA

View Full Version : Help with an advert tune, Please

Lory
13th-February-2006, 05:33 PM
I'm desperate to find out who sings the tune that advertises the series 'SUPERNATURAL' on ITV2, NOT the theme tune of it, (Which I know is 'Killing time by Echo and the Bunnymen!)

I think it's 'The first time, ever I saw your face.' (originally sung by Reberta Flack) but I love the version on the advert :drool:

Please help :flower: I've looked everywhere :sad:

foxylady
13th-February-2006, 07:01 PM
an itunes search brings up lots of artists that have sung it... but then surely you have done that and listened to the samples no ???

WittyBird
13th-February-2006, 07:07 PM
when the advert comes on try ringing 2580 from your mobile, it will then text you back with the details of the song etc :grin:

Lory
13th-February-2006, 07:26 PM
an itunes search brings up lots of artists that have sung it... but then surely you have done that and listened to the samples no ???
:blush: I'd listened to a load on Amazon but untill you'd suggested this, I had no idea that so many artists had sung it... :eek: but I've now listened to them all (well, all the 'men' cos it's a mans voice) but I don't think it's any of them :confused:

I'm not sure i'm quick enough for the texting thing WB :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've emailed the ITVi help line, lets see if they come back to me!:grin:

Thanks for your help anyway :flower:

Feelingpink
13th-February-2006, 11:47 PM
All I Ever Need by Speedometer ... and it's on itunes

Found on www.songofthesalesman.co.uk :hug:

Lory
14th-February-2006, 12:05 AM
All I Ever Need by Speedometer ... and it's on itunes

Found on www.songofthesalesman.co.uk :hug:
Hmm, yes, I had this suggestion made to me earlier but alas, either I'm going mad (which was also suggested to me earlier :wink: ) or there's another advert for it as well.. coz I'm pretty sure its 'the first time, ever I saw you face :cool: :confused:

Thanks, that's a great site anyway! :cheers:

Lory
14th-February-2006, 10:35 AM
Anyway, I've emailed the ITVi help line, lets see if they come back to me!:grin:

They DID! :clap: :worthy: :clap: :worthy:

We are in receipt of your email.

Promo track - First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" George Michael, (E. MacColl, Harmony Music Ltd, Virgin Records Ltd, 724384874124)

Duty Officer - jh

Well done ITVi :cheers:

WittyBird
14th-February-2006, 10:36 AM
Thank goodness for that. I have never seen the advert but it was still beginning to bug me ;)