PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been watching 24

BobbyA
13th-February-2006, 01:31 AM
Ok fess up.. Who's been stuck to their TV Screens watching the 24 double bill this evening. I know there must be some fans out there. :) It has been so cool.

Dizzy
13th-February-2006, 10:15 AM
Who......me.........addicted to 24?? :blush:

YES!!!!!!

It is just so addictive - and it keeps getting better :yum:

The first 2 episodes of the new series is no different -They killed off 2 of the main characters in the first 10 minutes :eek: Shock, horror!!!

Bex
13th-February-2006, 04:41 PM
I'm determined not to watch this Series until its over. I know, I know but I don't think I can stand the suspense from one week to the next. I have the buy the Series in one go and watch it over a couple of weekends - unfortunately I'm still at the start of Series 4 and loving it just as much as Series 1-3!! :clap:

Hope Series 5 is just as good.

Barry Shnikov
13th-February-2006, 04:49 PM
I'm determined not to watch this Series until its over. I know, I know but I don't think I can stand the suspense from one week to the next. I have the buy the Series in one go and watch it over a couple of weekends - unfortunately I'm still at the start of Series 4 and loving it just as much as Series 1-3!! :clap:

Hope Series 5 is just as good.

By definition, series 5 of anything can't be as good as series 1.

Oh, except BTVS where series 7 was the best of the lot. An exception that proves the rule.

BobbyA
13th-February-2006, 10:41 PM
By definition, series 5 of anything can't be as good as series 1.

Oh, except BTVS where series 7 was the best of the lot. An exception that proves the rule.

Hmmm well I dunno about that 24 seems to be an exception too. They seem to be getting better and better. You never really know what is going to happen. I know what you mean about watching it all in one go.

I didn't start watching 24 until my flat mate in Uni bought the first dvd box set (which was around the time season 2 was starting). I didn't really know what 24 was at the time. So i thought ok.. why not watch the first few episodes.. :P

Lets just say i missed a couple lectures and watched it over a few days :P hehehehe.. (Shhhh)

Since then i have actually been watching it on TV and have gotten used to the whole waiting a week thing. But i know that it can be annoying.

I'm glad that next week is a double bill on Sky again. 2 Double bills.. whats going on? hehehe. At this rate we'll catch up with the US. Lets just hope that we don't and that they don't do that whole "Lets break the season up to make way for the superbowl" ( Hmm.. 24 or Superbowl... let me think!!)

:P :P

Barry Shnikov
14th-February-2006, 12:19 AM
Nothing to do with 24 but the E4 advert for the film The Gift showing this evening had me spluttering with laughter. Talk about politically incorrect.

Anybody else catch it?

TA Guy
14th-February-2006, 10:41 AM
Yes, yes, yes.

The only thing (aside from Chelsea FC) I watch on the box at the moment. In fact, I'm so hooked, I've done a naughty and got the episodes early via the PC. Tut Tut.

Dizzy
22nd-January-2007, 10:50 AM
Ok, Was there anyone else out there that could not wait for this to start back last night?

And what a start to the series!! :eek: :eek:

Poor Jack - Having to survive another one of these days :clap:

mick s
22nd-January-2007, 11:28 AM
Hate to admit it but had a busy weekeend and fell asleep some time during episode 2 is it repeated again this week?
(It may have been the bottles of Magners I was drinking).

I started watching series 5 first and before the end of series had to go and buy series 1-4 box sets.

Beowulf
24th-January-2007, 02:15 PM
I could never get into this series I'm afraid to say.

A friend tried to introduce me to the series via his DVD boxsets, but I found it all very dull and found myself fast forwarding huge sections. :blush:

HAve to agree with Barry above. BTVS series 7 was pretty good. The characters had matured and fleshed out significantly by that point and the stories were overall better written.

The question is.. who'll be watching Series 2 of Torchwood (if they ever make one?) not I..

under par
24th-January-2007, 04:32 PM
BTVS series 7 was pretty good. :confused: :confused:

Lou
27th-January-2007, 10:54 AM
And what a start to the series!! :eek: :eek:
:yeah: :clap: Had to video it, so only just watched it. Yay! Jack's Back! :D

BTVS series 7 was pretty good. :confused: :confused:
Buffy The Vampire Slayer :flower:

Blimey! Principal Wood is President! :eek: