PDA

View Full Version : Heloo, I'm a newbie

Bop
11th-February-2006, 07:29 PM
Just registered and thought I'd say hi.

I currently dance in Glasgow, although I started in the East Midlands and have been dancing for about 5 years. I even met Mr Bop at Ceroc!!

OK, so anyone who knows me will now recognise me.

Anyone going to the Glasgow Freestyle this evening?

Happy dancing :)
Bop

DianaS
11th-February-2006, 09:02 PM
Hi Bob
Good to meet you!
Long way to Glasgow...
what took you there?

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
12th-February-2006, 01:25 PM
Hiya,
I dance in Glasgow, and was there last night...I wonder if you are who I think you are ;) Hopefully i'll be able to find you and elle next week!

Bop
12th-February-2006, 03:27 PM
Hi Bob
Good to meet you!
Long way to Glasgow...
what took you there?

Thank you - Hubby's job moved us up here; he is Scottish and most of out family are now fairly close.

Hi Jazz Shoes/Ash - will have to try and work out who you are now, any clues?

Bop

fletch
12th-February-2006, 06:11 PM
hi good luck, ha ve fun.

Fletch

x

:flower:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
12th-February-2006, 06:14 PM
Hi Jazz Shoes/Ash - will have to try and work out who you are now, any clues?

Bop

My profile (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/member.php?u=1364) picture might help, i'm the one on the LEFT teehee:rofl:

TheTramp
13th-February-2006, 12:42 AM
I was there last night too.

But I don't think that we danced.

Hope to meet you at the next freestyle. I'll be the DJ in the main hall. Come and say hello... :D

Bop
13th-February-2006, 10:31 AM
Ahh - now I know who you are Ash - I'll say hello next time. Wednesday?

Tramp - we did dance, although you told me you'd never done it before, just like me!! I know your name from the Big Forum Gathering last year. Hope to dance again some time soon.

Bop

TheTramp
13th-February-2006, 10:32 AM

Tramp - we did dance, although you told me you'd never done it before, just like me!! I know your name from the Big Forum Gathering last year. Hope to dance again some time soon.

Bop

Oooh.....

So, can we get some more clues then?? :rolleyes:

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
13th-February-2006, 12:04 PM

Well at least you know who I am, that's a start, but, alas- no Ash on weds. So will you be at Jumpin'Jaks on tuesday too? or am I going to have to wait another week? :eek:

Bop
13th-February-2006, 02:09 PM
Oooh.....

So, can we get some more clues then?? :rolleyes:

Clues? Now that's tricky. Let me think? I was wearing all black (that at least eliminates a few).

Bop

Bop
13th-February-2006, 02:14 PM
Well at least you know who I am, that's a start, but, alas- no Ash on weds. So will you be at Jumpin'Jaks on tuesday too? or am I going to have to wait another week? :eek:
We've never made it to Jumpin' Jaks - that would mean driving into the centre of Glasgow and I've never done that yet - scary!! Maybe one week, but not tomorrow. We usually dance on Wednesdays, but not that often and I start a my student placement later today, so it will depend on my shifts. We usually do both the Cerco and Leroc (shhh!) weekend Glasgow dances and occasionally dance further afield, but we live in Inverclyde so it ends up being quite a trek.

Hope to meet you soon

Bop

PretzelMeister
13th-February-2006, 02:15 PM
Just registered and thought I'd say hi.

I currently dance in Glasgow, although I started in the East Midlands and have been dancing for about 5 years. I even met Mr Bop at Ceroc!!

OK, so anyone who knows me will now recognise me.

Anyone going to the Glasgow Freestyle this evening?

Happy dancing :)
Bop

Hi Bop,

Not sure if we danced in Glasgow on Sat night or not.

Hopefully I'll get a dance with you tomorrow night at JJ's if you're there.

(I'll be the one who changes his (predominantly black - yawwwnn) t-shirts about a half-dozen times!)

Welcome (back to?) Glasgow!

PM

TheTramp
13th-February-2006, 05:50 PM
Clues? Now that's tricky. Let me think? I was wearing all black (that at least eliminates a few).

Bop

Yeah. I think that maybe takes out 5 people. Which leaves about 75 left that could be you....

Any further clues then?

Piglet
14th-February-2006, 01:07 AM
Any chance of Mr and Mrs Bop bopping in Aberdeen next weekend?

Bop
14th-February-2006, 04:11 PM
Any chance of Mr and Mrs Bop bopping in Aberdeen next weekend?

Sorry we can't make it - hope you have a great weekend.

Bop

Bop
14th-February-2006, 04:16 PM
Yeah. I think that maybe takes out 5 people. Which leaves about 75 left that could be you....

Any further clues then?

You mean that wasn't enough to remember my fabulous talents ;) ? Obviously it was a memorable dance!!

I hate giving clues - they always sound naff.
Small and blonde? English accent? Also danced with you in the lesson?

Hope that helps
Bop