PDA

View Full Version : Whetstone tonight (11 Feb)

Andreas
11th-February-2006, 11:43 AM
8pm - 1am

All Saints Arts Centre
Oakleigh Road North
Whetstone N20 9EZ
Come and enjoy
HEARTS Freestyle
£8 on the door

--------

Can anybody tell me what these dances are like?

Ta

Missy D
11th-February-2006, 12:00 PM
8pm - 1am

All Saints Arts Centre
Oakleigh Road North
Whetstone N20 9EZ
Come and enjoy
HEARTS Freestyle
£8 on the door

--------

Can anybody tell me what these dances are like?

Ta

I have had a lovely time there recently.:clap: I usually go on a monday night. Never been to a freestyle evening so unable to comment. I know if its Robin and Tez providing the music then you have the best sounds around.:worthy: :worthy:

WittyBird
11th-February-2006, 12:03 PM
I have had a lovely time there recently.:clap: I usually go on a monday night. Never been to a freestyle evening so unable to comment. I know if its Robin and Tez providing the music then you have the best sounds around.:worthy: :worthy:
:yeah: Went to Ice which is the only freestyle I have done there. That was great.

Cruella
11th-February-2006, 12:08 PM
Only been to Ice, music was great. The floorcraft was appalling and too packed, but it was New Years Day so could of been everyone was still drunk from the night before.:rolleyes: Not the plushest of venues but the floor was OK. The bar staff, well :rofl:

Andreas
11th-February-2006, 12:11 PM
Thanks ladies. Will contemplate giving it a spin. :flower:

Missy D
11th-February-2006, 12:48 PM
Oh and i forgot to say you will also get some lovely snacks from your past. Things you had forgotten about ie: Swiss rolls, jam tarts, the biscuits with the cows on, nice biscuits, and those other cake things that look like small boobs with chocolate on and jam in the middle. :drool: :drool: Actually i am warming to the idea of coming there now instead of my dinner party:confused: