7th-February-2006, 08:47 PM
usual thread, who's going where then?

WittyBird
7th-February-2006, 08:54 PM
to far advanced that's a whole week and a half away

Tiggerbabe
7th-February-2006, 08:57 PM
usual thread, who's going where then?
It's the Beach Ballroom weekend, so I'll be in Aberdeen.

Mark Harding and Little Em teaching workshops on the Saturday and Sunday with a fab party Saturday night - music courtesy of Erick.

I'll be heading down to Stirling Sunday night for the Focus workshops.

Can't wait - it's gonna be a fab weekend :clap:

robd
7th-February-2006, 09:06 PM
Wellingborough Friday maybe.

Polar Freezestyle Saturday definitely.

Magic Hans
7th-February-2006, 11:02 PM
Busy Busy busseeeeeee!!!!!

last two nights of musical .... then Sat/Sun is 'Get Out' ... then ....

zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ for a week!

Mary
7th-February-2006, 11:25 PM
Can't make the Freezestyle as we feel a bit committed to Uxbridge (being crew and all that). Can't believe how successful the return to the Civic Centre has been - almost like we'd never been away, but with a newly stripped floor and completely re-decorated, and smart lighting. Looking forward to the first of hopefully the regular freestyle nights there.

So the weekend looks like a pop along to Twyford on the Friday 17th and a damn good party at Uxbridge on the 18th. :clap: :clap: :clap:

M

Lynn
8th-February-2006, 12:54 AM
Can't make the Freezestyle as we feel a bit committed to Uxbridge (being crew and all that). Can't believe how successful the return to the Civic Centre has been - almost like we'd never been away, but with a newly stripped floor and completely re-decorated, and smart lighting. Looking forward to the first of hopefully the regular freestyle nights there.My friend went along for the re-opening and has been there every week since! :grin:

Minnie M
8th-February-2006, 09:19 AM
Where's the POLAR FREEZE :confused: or is that the "Daventry" option ???

Cruella's Charity Dance The Polar Freezestyle,Daventry Leisure Centre with DJ forumite's Marc, Sheepman & TWK
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I haven't registered my vote yet because I am hoping to find a travel companion :sad:

Oh my goodness :eek: just seen my reps "666" :devil: :really: :tears: :really: somebody help please (will reciprocate:flower: )

senorita
8th-February-2006, 09:24 AM
It's the Beach Ballroom weekend, so I'll be in Aberdeen.

Mark Harding and Little Em teaching workshops on the Saturday and Sunday with a fab party Saturday night - music courtesy of Erick.

I'll be heading down to Stirling Sunday night for the Focus workshops.

Can't wait - it's gonna be a fab weekend :clap:

Look forward to meeting you!! :flower:

Cruella
8th-February-2006, 09:44 AM
Where's the POLAR FREEZE :confused: or is that the "Daventry" option ???
Yes it is. The Polar Freezestyle (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7461):clap: :clap: :clap:

I haven't registered my vote yet because I am hoping to find a travel companion :sad: If you need somewhere to sleep Lynda i can offer you a sofa or an airbed :flower:

Oh my goodness :eek: just seen my reps "666" :devil: :really: :tears: :really: somebody help please (will reciprocate:flower: )
Rep sorted. :hug:

TheTramp
8th-February-2006, 12:15 PM
Lucky Cruella came along. I was going to sort it too. 660 would have been much better, right?? :whistle:

Dance Demon
8th-February-2006, 12:24 PM
Route 66 in Edinburgh for me on Friday 17th....:D

azande
8th-February-2006, 01:35 PM
Me too!

Minnie M
8th-February-2006, 06:31 PM
If you need somewhere to sleep Lynda i can offer you a sofa or an airbed :flower:

Thanks Cruella - appreciate the offer :hug: however, it is a travelling companion I was after more than a sleep-over. Might ask the lovely Chris, or even give Jockey a ring, he hasn't been dancing for yonks. Still asking round :blush:

thanks for that - and reciprocated :flower: I was worried about sleeping with the sign of the devil over me :really:

stewart38
8th-February-2006, 06:35 PM
where is the option 'other' here :mad:

Or you could call it Moscow :whistle:

ducasi
8th-February-2006, 06:38 PM
Was thinking of doing the Beach Ballroom weekend, visiting Brechin on the way up. Have to examine the logistics....

Otherwise, I'd like to do Route 66, if I can figure out how to get there and get home... More logistics! :rolleyes:

Tiggerbabe
8th-February-2006, 06:41 PM
visiting Brechin on the way up.
Hoping to do that too :clap:

Dance Demon
8th-February-2006, 06:46 PM
I was worried about sleeping with the sign of the devil over me :really:.........you'd have nothing to worryabout Minnie:wink:
:D

Rebecca
8th-February-2006, 06:49 PM
Might ask the lovely Chris, or even give Jockey a ring, he hasn't been dancing for yonks. :

Ooh please do. I didn't get to dance with Chris last time (and heard great things) and I always have a fab time dancing with Jockey :clap:

I hope you can make it Lynda x

Mary
8th-February-2006, 06:53 PM
So is it just me and Tone going to Uxbridge then?

M

2leftfeet
8th-February-2006, 09:11 PM
Take your thermals, it was baltic to start with last week!!!
2LF

Minnie M
8th-February-2006, 10:05 PM
.........you'd have nothing to worryabout Minnie:wink:
:D
:rofl:
:love: well now you're talking - dancing devils anytime please :hug:

Cruella
9th-February-2006, 10:09 AM
Might ask the lovely Chris, or even give Jockey a ring, he hasn't been dancing for yonks. Still asking round :blush:

:
Be greedy,:wink: bring both. It might be worth asking Sharon (Mrs UP) Because i know that Pauls got to work 'earlys' which is why they can't make it. So she may want to come up with you.:flower:

Yogi_Bear
9th-February-2006, 11:55 PM
There is also
Friday 17 February: Mansfield Blitz (Rainworth, Notts)
Saturday 18/Sunday 19 February: Lincoln Jive fusion dance weekender
www.jivefusion.co.uk
check it out. I'm thinking of going to the saturday evening freestyle / cabaret at Lincoln.

Dance Demon
11th-February-2006, 12:15 AM

Erm.....my mistake:blush: ..Route 66 is actually on the 24th February, and not 17th as previously stated:nice:

Cruella
11th-February-2006, 12:18 PM
Erm.....my mistake:blush: ..Route 66 is actually on the 24th February, and not 17th as previously stated:nice:
Does that mean you can come down south now. :whistle:

WittyBird
11th-February-2006, 12:55 PM
Chesham is relocated to Amersham Polish club on Friday 17th February.

Dance Demon
13th-February-2006, 06:41 PM
Does that mean you can come down south now. :whistle:

Unfortunately not Di. DJing at a Rock'n'Roll night in Edinburgh on the 18th..:clap:

Minnie M
13th-February-2006, 06:52 PM
Be greedy,:wink: bring both. It might be worth asking Sharon (Mrs UP) Because i know that Pauls got to work 'earlys' which is why they can't make it. So she may want to come up with you.:flower:
Paul has just given me a ring as he can go now, however ..... too late for me now unfortunately........ I have organised to go to Dorking now (which I go to every year and is a fab night) ..... sorry :blush: :sad: however, I have spread the word and wish you lots of luck :clap:

WittyBird
14th-February-2006, 02:05 PM
Just got this email from Chilterns :grin:

FRIDAY, 17TH FEBRUARY – FOR THIS NIGHT ONLY CHANGE OF VENUE

Due to the dance floor being resurfaced at Chesham Park Community College, Cerocchilterns will be at The Amersham Polish Club, Raans Road, Amersham, Bucks HP6 6LX on Friday, 17th February – 8.00pm until Midnight!

SATURDAY, 18TH FEBRUARY – BERKHAMSTED FREESTYLE

Held at The Berkhamsted Town Hall, High Street, Berkhamsted (above Café Uno) from 8.00pm until 1.00am – Two dance floors – DJ Ian will be keeping the decks hot in the main hall and DJ Bunnie will be keeping it mellow in Berko’s Rhythm and Blues Room.

Members £8.00/Non Members £10.

PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO CEROC ON MONDAY, 20TH FEBRUARY at Chesham Park Community College – we will be back on Monday, 27th February.

SATURDAY, 25TH FEBRUARY – AMERSHAM FREESTYLE

At The Polish Club, Raans Road, Amersham, HP6 6LX – Three hours of pure freestyle to the excellent sounds of DJ Joe Smooth - 8.00pm until Midnight – Tea/coffee and cakes served at 11.30pm – Members £8.00/Non Members £10.

NOTE FOR YOUR DIARY - FRIDAY, 10TH MARCH – UK’S TOP JIVE BAND “THE JIVE ACES” WILL BE BACK AT CHESHAM PARK COMMUNITY COLLEGE – 8.00pm until 1.30pm – Admission at the door £10.

under par
14th-February-2006, 05:14 PM
Paul has just given me a ring as he can go now, however ..... too late for me now unfortunately.................:

Sorry Minnie:hug: but I had to do a lot of wheeling and dealing to get the change of shifts required .....

..........................and I was on holiday in Lanzarote for a while:whistle:

Really looking forward to Daventry now with Twk Marc F and Sheepy :worthy: :worthy: Hey its gonna be worth all the traffic :rofl:

Minnie M
14th-February-2006, 07:54 PM
Sorry Minnie:hug: but I had to do a lot of wheeling and dealing to get the change of shifts required .....
Not a problem Paul, thanks for thinking of me - have a fab time I am sure it will be fantastic :clap:

senorita
15th-February-2006, 09:59 AM
Did I mention that I was going up to the beach ballroom?? :D :whistle:

Tiggerbabe
15th-February-2006, 10:47 AM
Did I mention that I was going up to the beach ballroom?? :D :whistle:
Looking forward to seeing you there :clap:

Lorna
15th-February-2006, 11:52 AM
Hi senorita,

looking forward to meeting you. I don't think we've met.

And do I believe that you may be coming to Brechin also this Friday with Trampy? :clap:

Hope to see you there,

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Lorna
15th-February-2006, 11:56 AM
HI again,

just read previous page.

Hoping to see Franck, Sheena and Ducasi too this Friday. Would be great for my beginners to have so many experienced dancers here this week. They are doing so well.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

senorita
15th-February-2006, 12:13 PM
Looking forward to seeing you there :clap:

Me too...so excited!!!!WOOHOOOO:clap: :clap: :clap:

cant wait to meet you tiggerbabe & Lorna, & the crew :flower:

senorita
15th-February-2006, 12:16 PM
Hi senorita,

And do I believe that you may be coming to Brechin also this Friday with Trampy? :clap:

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

Am I??!?? :confused:
NIce to know my life is planned :wink: :D

WittyBird
18th-February-2006, 04:17 AM
Ashtons Tonight.

I really enjoyed myself :cheers:
First thing I have to say is to Mr Latin Lover I really loved our dance to 'Fire':innocent: You owe me big time :rofl:
Everyone I danced with it was truly inspirational, Cruella - divine :flower: CRL such fun, Taz - a delight, Mr Darcy - playful and fun, Spicey - rusty :wink: , Dirty D - entertaining:eek:, RK & GD - playful as ever :yum:, Sheepman - challenging and inspiring :D , IainL - the pleasure was all yours :wink:
Mikey R - fun as ever :D

To all the ladies, you are a dream :drool:

Fantastic to see Rebecca and The Captain :cheers: see you both tomorrow :flower:
Thank you to CeeCee for services rendered :worthy:
SF - The shoe will be on the other foot soon enough :D

Fantastic to see everyone again :worthy:
Special thanks to the corpse for keeping a few people entertained while I danced with him, eh Missy D ? :rofl:

If I have missed anyone off I'm sorruy but its 03.15 and I am needing my bed :flower: :flower:

Cruella
18th-February-2006, 11:55 AM
Ashtons Tonight.

:
Well i was absolutely knackered and really should have had an early night but i'm glad i didn't.:clap: Had some great dances and a good laugh with lots of people. Thanks guys for keeping me awake. Greg thanks for the adrenalin rush it was enough to get me home without nodding off in the car, that and singing at the top of my voice. Had to do something to entertain myself as i didn't have my usual source of car journey entertainment. i.e. ZW and Miss Conduct.
Look forward to seeing most of you tonight.:clap: Lots of make up needed to cover the bags under my eyes though.:sick:

Missy D
18th-February-2006, 01:52 PM
I had a great time at Ashtons but it wasnt the same without Dee:sad: I had no back up when lowering the tone:rofl: :rofl:

Thanks to Foxy for making me almost lose my skirt and belt during a dance *makes note to wear skirt more often*

Funniest moment was watching Witty and The Corpse doing a sexy slow number. Me and Riaz just cracked up:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good to see all the forumites again:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you for all my dances Mikeyr, DD, RK, ESG, SF,S&E, GD.

Sorry i missed dances with TD, IainL, LL,BG and Latin Ian:sad:

Wish i was going tonight to the Polar Ice thing but Buxton beckons and i have to return there:sad: Hope you all have a really fun night! Post pictures of the evening if you can.:clap: :clap:

robd
18th-February-2006, 03:46 PM
Staying as provincial as ever I had a great night at Wellingborough (even tho the floor would be suited to Dancing On Ice) and some splendid dances with people whose names I neither knew nor cared to find out (saves the embarassment when you've forgotten it on your next encounter).

Let's hope the Freezestyle proves just as enjoyable (and the people I tried selling it to last night turn up :grin: )

Robert

Tazmanian Devil
19th-February-2006, 01:07 AM
Ashtons last night
I had a wonderful night. It was lovely to meet Latin lover :worthy: Thank you for the dance, am looking forward to the next one already :wink:

Dirty D :drool: Wonderful as ever, great fun dance towards the end :worthy: Spice and Easy :drool: Fabulous dance to Love potion number 9 probably one of the best dances of all the fab ones had :yum: Witty:yum: :yum: Fun as always you are so lovely :worthy: Sheep man :clap: Trust me to pick a tricky track to dance with you to :rolleyes: MrDarcy :flower: Thank you for the lead and follow dances (don't forget to smile:wink: ) Icey :worthy: Fabulos as always :worthy: R-K :yum: :drool: Awsome (thank you for the massage):drool: Wasn't nice putting me on the floor though:sad: and GD :eek: explicit is the word to sum up our dance!! But it was dam good :drool:

Thank you to R-K,Spice and Easy, GD, Dizzy and Wayaay Bird for the fun dance display. I was nearly crying with laughter :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry I didn't get to dance with Missy D, Cruella, ESG, Tessaliciuos and SF :sad: Next time I will have you all.

I so wish I was at the freezestyle tonight but work and busking calls. Hope you all had fun and I am looking forward to reading all about it.:kiss: :hug:

Tiggerbabe
20th-February-2006, 08:41 PM
:innocent: Another fantastic weekend at the Beach Ballroom in Aberdeen.

Really enjoyed Mark and Simone's workshops on the Saturday, especially the fabulous ronde moves (I'm practising, honest :innocent: ) - Simone's body isolation warm-up in the afternoon was awesome :respect: And baby Ethan was just an absolute star :awe:
They also taught a great class at the Beach Ballroom in the evening and I think between them must have danced with nearly everyone who was there. Mark was worried that he was too tired later and was only dancing blues, but I didn't notice any of the girls complaining :wink:

Lovely to meet Senorita, and I'm only sorry I didn't get the chance to dance with her - wish I could have got to Brechin on Friday :tears:

Erick played a blinding set - absolutely awesome! :worthy: I was on the floor all night :wink:
He was great fun at the after party party too :rofl: keeping us entertained all night until he had to leave to catch his flight back :eek:

Shame Little-Em couldn't make it, you were missed babe :hug:

Franck was on top form on Sunday at the workshop - apart from the tickling :blush:

And as for the hat :respect:

Lorna
20th-February-2006, 10:33 PM
Wow,

what a busy extended weekend for me!!!:grin:

Started on thursday evening doing a private ceroc do for some boozy GP's letting their hair down. They were a fab lot and I didn't get to bed until 2am. (which isn't good when you have toddlers waking you up at 7am the next morning). :devil: :devil:

Then Friday was my night at Brechin. Franck demoed for me. Thank you, :flower: . My beginners will never be the same again. :wink: :respect:

I also got to meet Senorita on Friday. You looked fab girl. :kiss: I then ended up with Franck, Trampy and Senorita back at my place which was fun. Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves. So again another late night but hubby let me have a lie in on Sat.

Brian and I then practiced all Sat afternoon, than it was time for tea, quick shower and then to Aberdeen for the BB party.

I had a brilliant night. Eric, you played a great set. Now don't forget that CD!! Was great to see you again. :hug:

Met Mark and Simone who were lovely but I didn't get to do their class as I was giving their 4 month old baby his feed at the time. How adorable he was. Almost makes me feel broody again..... I said ALMOST.:what: Well, he was sick all over my trousers. Boys!!:wink:

Finally, I had the pleasure of ending the weekend by teaching the class at the Sunday night party. Music was great and was good to see that some people from outside Aberdeen had stayed on for this party. Sorry I left early but I was truly knackered!!

Hope you all had a great weekend. Just like to say thank you to all who danced with me. You know who you are. And it was great to meet you Senorita. Hope you had a safe journey home. Hope to see you at B/Pool???

Thank you Franck for yet again another fabulous weekend.:respect:

lotsa love Lorna x-x

senorita
21st-February-2006, 01:53 PM
I really had an excellent time in Scotland!!

Thanks to all for my lovely dances :drool: :drool: (sorry tigerbabe we didnt get to dance)

Its was so lovely to meet everybody. :flower:
It was also lovely to meet Mark & simone and little Ethan...he is SO cute! (sorry I didnt make your invite for breakfast)

My high-lights of the weekend are eating Haggis, going back to Lorna's with Franck and thetramp for a hot chocolate :flower: , staying at Vonneys and being invited to dinner with a gathering of 8 other dancers, having dinner again at Vonneys on Sunday and watching thetramp eat Jammy's and his brothers portion :rofl: (how many pototoes were there! :D ), sunday night for me was the best party night...for the music :drool: :drool: (thanks thetramp) , space, and dancers :drool: it was a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
I love the show Lorna & thetramp did to the tango track :drool: :drool: :drool: (Lorna your footwork was fab,...you are a very graceful and a funky diva :respect: ) :flower:

I want to say a big thankyou to thetramp :hug::worthy: and Vonney :flower: :hug: for there hospitality & kindeness in taking care of me..(I dont think I ate so much in my life!!) I'm glad not to eat again nor see chocolate in my life :rofl:
Also wanna thank Lorna for having me back for a cuppa :hug: was lovely to meet your hubby...he was a spitting image of Russell...wow!!
And finally thankyou Franck for the beachballroom wkender :hug: :respect: :worthy:

Hope to see you again very soon
xxx

PS Lorna in answer to your question,...no I wont be up at Blackpool. Good luck with Mr Fitz...I am sure you will pass with flying colours!...KICK BUTTS GIRLY!!