PDA

View Full Version : Where's metallic gone??

Northants Girly
7th-February-2006, 03:39 PM
Oh dear - for some reason my usual forum metallic colour has been converted to orange
and I can't find an option to change it back :tears:

What's happened? :confused:

azande
7th-February-2006, 03:47 PM
Probably Franck has disabled the styles where you cannot see the admiration link in the User Profile.

ducasi
7th-February-2006, 03:58 PM
Yeah, my basic blue turned orange. :sad:

I like the orange, but the blue fitted better with our corporate colour-scheme. :wink:

Northants Girly
7th-February-2006, 04:16 PM
Probably Franck has disabled the styles where you cannot see the admiration link in the User Profile.
how useful . . . . . . . . . . :whistle:

:mad:

Dreadful Scathe
7th-February-2006, 04:22 PM

My apple white is gone :( And if it was for the secret admirer link, there doesnt seem to be one in ipod white.

Grey is ok though :)

Icey
7th-February-2006, 04:22 PM
I've lost the basic blue too :sad: The Ceroc orange is very clearly non-work related :blush:

LMC
7th-February-2006, 04:27 PM
I've lost the basic blue too :sad: The Ceroc orange is very clearly non-work related :blush:
:yeah: :blush: :mad:

I'm using grey in the meantime, but the smilies stand out too much, it's not ideal.

Losing the blue could have been an accident if Franck was tweaking the software, but WE WANT OUR BASIC BLUE BACK!!! We miss it :tears: :tears: Please :flower:

TheTramp
7th-February-2006, 04:49 PM
Metallic is back. Dunno about the others....

Northants Girly
7th-February-2006, 04:52 PM
Metallic is back. Dunno about the others....Hooray!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

tomboh
8th-February-2006, 12:16 AM

Hey, you could always spend your spare time knocking up a bunch of lovely skins for the forum - I hear you're good at that kind of thing.

:runs away: :very, very quickly:

Gadget
8th-February-2006, 01:03 AM
Metallic is back. Dunno about the others....
Yea, but all the times in the post listings are red, as is the time at the top of the page(*) and the boxes round the "quick reply" and "edit post" are lemon(?).

(* but not the time on the posts)

TheTramp
8th-February-2006, 01:31 AM
I know. Isn't it pretty :D

Northants Girly
8th-February-2006, 10:54 AM
Yea, but all the times in the post listings are red, as is the time at the top of the page(*) and the boxes round the "quick reply" and "edit post" are lemon(?).

(* but not the time on the posts)Yeah - it's a bit wierd cos it's not like the timings are important or anything (I don't think)

I like the lemon round this box I'm typing in thou :nice:

Northants Girly
8th-February-2006, 10:57 AM
Hey, you could always spend your spare time knocking up a bunch of lovely skins for the forum - I hear you're good at that kind of thing.

:runs away: :very, very quickly:Spare time? :what:

I wish! :rolleyes: