PDA

View Full Version : AT in Birmingham!

DianaS
7th-February-2006, 01:49 PM
At last I've found a class in Birmingham thanks to Ivan who taught the AT class in Scarborough! Its on a Sunday and Thursday:-

http://www.tangoinbrum.co.uk/

I an SO excited!!
Has any one been, and what's it like??

nellierose
29th-September-2006, 01:25 AM
Diana.. have read a few of your threads.. maybe venture just outside brum and get to the Jag at Coventry on a Thursday.. nice atmosphere and great room... not too far from brum - not ceroc but modern jive all the same.

fletch
29th-September-2006, 08:02 AM
At last I've found a class in Birmingham thanks to Ivan who taught the AT class in Scarborough! Its on a Sunday and Thursday:-

http://www.tangoinbrum.co.uk/

I an SO excited!!
Has any one been, and what's it like??

A freind of mine is going we call him Latin Pete :flower:

I was going to try and go I think they do serveral classes well two anyway one is .....oooo I carn't remenber I know you do some kinda slide move I was going to try and go, but havn't got there :sad:

I should see him over the weekned I would think he will be at Coventry tonight and the 't' on Sunday I will find out more for you.:flower:

Northants Girly
29th-September-2006, 01:16 PM
Interesting . . . .

Diana.. have read a few of your threads.. maybe venture just outside brum and get to the Jag at Coventry on a Thursday.. nice atmosphere and great room... not too far from brum - not ceroc but modern jive all the same.

Does Brum dance?!! what a question..
I've been going to Blitz's Coventry classes and freestyles for the last 2 yrs.. huge floor and it's not smoky like some of the pokier venues. There's a freestyle coming up tomorrow... people are lovely there also.:grin:

That's twice you have mentioned Blitz in Coventry in the space of ~5 minutes!
And on each occasion you have resurrected quite old threads . . . .

Anyone tried Rowheath in Bournville on a Tuesday - small but relaxed and friendly crowd?
Not heard of Rowheath :confused: It's not run by Blitz by any chance is it? :rolleyes:

(If you're gonna advertise on here you need to be abit more subtle ;) )

Oh - looking forward to meeting you later in Coventry then :D

DianaS
8th-February-2007, 05:59 PM
Hi every one there's a milonga on this saturday and a class...I'd like to hear of other at-ers in my area so can you drop me a line and let me know where you dance!

It's echoing lonely up here!

Feelingpink
8th-February-2007, 09:43 PM
Have a fab time!