PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Admiration/crush thingy

Groovy Dancer
7th-February-2006, 09:09 AM
I am not sure:confused: But is it 5 nominations period!! or 5 times per day:whistle:

If it is the latter I am not able to do anymore:tears: Where's the :love: in that huh:rolleyes:

fletch
7th-February-2006, 09:25 AM
I'm just back from Scarbourgh, and have lost the plot a bit, I have had a note from Cila Black whats all that about then?:confused:
How do I see who sent it to me or don't I?:blush:

ducasi
7th-February-2006, 09:30 AM
Try reading this thread (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7677).

I believe the 5-a-day limit means 5 in the space of 24 hours.

And sorry Fletch, but the only way to find who admires you is to admire them back. :wink:

Groovy Dancer
7th-February-2006, 09:55 AM
Try reading this thread (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7677).

I believe the 5-a-day limit means 5 in the space of 24 hours.

And sorry Fletch, but the only way to find who admires you is to admire them back. :wink:

So I have to remember exactly when i first sent my Pm so, I can gain my next 24hrs:eek:

ducasi
7th-February-2006, 10:38 AM
So I have to remember exactly when i first sent my Pm so, I can gain my next 24hrs:eek:
Or keep trying until it lets you... :nice:

Groovy Dancer
7th-February-2006, 02:05 PM
Or keep trying until it lets you... :nice:

Still not letting me do it:mad: ..Frank!!!:whistle: can you give some advice please:cheers:

fletch
7th-February-2006, 02:14 PM
Still not letting me do it:mad: ..Frank!!!:whistle: can you give some advice please:cheers:

I can do IT:clap:

I'll 'do' you, and you try to 'do' me and we will see if it works:wink:

I promise I wont make you dance with me:whistle:

Donna
7th-February-2006, 02:22 PM
Well I've tried two names which I suspect might have sent me one but...nothing yet!

Groovy Dancer
7th-February-2006, 02:27 PM
I can do IT:clap:

I'll 'do' you, and you try to 'do' me and we will see if it works:wink:

I promise I wont make you dance with me:whistle:

Did you get IT?

fletch
7th-February-2006, 02:37 PM
Did you get IT?
:clap:

Got it, we match:awe:

You know what that means now don't you:wink:

Groovy Dancer
7th-February-2006, 03:00 PM
:clap:

Got it, we match:awe:

You know what that means now don't you:wink:

yeahh..u wanna daaaaanceeeee with me !!!!:D :clap: :hug:

Right?!:rolleyes: :flower: :wink:

TiggsTours
7th-February-2006, 03:01 PM
Well I've tried two names which I suspect might have sent me one but...nothing yet!
I know what you mean! I've got one at the moment that I can't match, I've matched up the others, but this one I'm at a loss with! I've tried everyone I can think of, maybe I really do have a secret admirer? :blush:

fletch
7th-February-2006, 03:36 PM
yeahh..u wanna daaaaanceeeee with me !!!!:D :clap: :hug:

Right?!:rolleyes: :flower: :wink:
I said I wouldn't make you dance with me,:na: and I am a woman of my word:wink:

:worthy:

TheTramp
7th-February-2006, 04:50 PM
I know what you mean! I've got one at the moment that I can't match, I've matched up the others, but this one I'm at a loss with! I've tried everyone I can think of, maybe I really do have a secret admirer? :blush:

Huh??

You didn't try me.

It wasn't me. But you didn't try me.

Don't you think that I'd be your secret admirer then?? :tears:

jivecat
7th-February-2006, 06:27 PM
Not exactly true, there are some devious people about who have found other ways and means!

TheTramp
7th-February-2006, 06:30 PM
Not exactly true, there are some devious people about who have found other ways and means!

Well. That only works if you're really quick, and they're really slow....

If you get a PM from Cilla, and you're quick enough. You can look at the 'Who's online' list, and see if anyone is viewing a 'User Profile'. If there still is. That's probably who sent you the admiration.

Of course, it doesn't work if they get off the profile quickly after sending the admiration. Or, if they are invisible when they send it :whistle:

Donna
7th-February-2006, 06:34 PM
This is starting to turn out like a game whereby someone has to guess who clicked on their name BUT is not really an admirer. I've just had another one!:grin: