PDA

View Full Version : Articles wanted?

Ste
6th-February-2006, 01:31 AM
I was wondering whether we could have a kind of Ceroc bay thread where people could flog their shoes and dance clothes etc? Is that allowed?Might save/make us a bit of money!

Missy D
6th-February-2006, 12:58 PM
Great Idea! I have lots that i would like to sell! Clothes, Shoes and even a hamster (actually that can come free with anything thats bought).:rofl:

jacksondonut
6th-February-2006, 01:09 PM
What a terrific idea, if its legal... :rofl:

Free Hamster (or cat) thrown in... you may have to purchase a few more to keep up with the demand...:devil: :devil: :devil:

Seriously, I have at least a dozen pairs of dance shoes and trainers, that I never wear.. brand new! They seem comfy when Ive bought them, then all of a sudden give me blisters or rub, so I cast them aside and leave them to gather dust under the stairs... such a waste really... I tend to wear my old smelly faithful ones that are beginning to fall apart.. help!!

:cheers:

David Bailey
6th-February-2006, 01:22 PM
Technically, it should be fairly do-able, as I think Ebay do an affiliate programme, you can set up your own area with Ebay-like functionality or something (I know, because a guy at work did just that). Of course, you could always just use Ebay, but then you wouldn't get the fuzzy feeling of selling to / buying from forumites.

But realistically, I dunno if there's enough demand to make it a viable proposition - less than 2,000 registered users, there's probably a limit to how much trading will go on.

Donna
6th-February-2006, 04:27 PM
I was wondering whether we could have a kind of Ceroc bay thread where people could flog their shoes and dance clothes etc? Is that allowed?Might save/make us a bit of money!

Good thinking!! YUKO, WHERE ARE YOOOOU??!!!:D

Ste
7th-February-2006, 01:48 AM
I need size 8 men's shoes with a cuban heel and black ballroom pants.

Donna
7th-February-2006, 03:43 PM
I need size 8 men's shoes with a cuban heel and black ballroom pants.

Yeeaah! TIGHT ones!!!:drool: