PDA

View Full Version : New Changes at 5Feb06

Minnie M
5th-February-2006, 04:37 PM
What has happened :tears: :tears: :tears:

Has anyone else had problems this weekend changing the colours to have a look at the new features ?

I changed my 'Basic Blue' to "Aqua" look at the new features now I can't change back :tears: in fact I can't seem to change anything now :tears:

AND I can't see avatars - although my profile said I should be able to - can't seem to find my way around and have lost other really nice features I had before :sad: such as can't see the 'reps' stuff, so can't give any and have no idea how much I have or how many posts etc. :confused:

Also, having the extra smilies as a pop-up is so fiddly :sad:

Am I the only one with these problems :blush: :what:

:sad: :tears: :sad:

thewacko
5th-February-2006, 04:54 PM
What has happened :tears: :tears: :tears:

Has anyone else had problems this weekend changing the colours to have a look at the new features ?

I changed my 'Basic Blue' to "Aqua" look at the new features now I can't change back :tears: in fact I can't seem to change anything now :tears:

AND I can't see avatars - although my profile said I should be able to - can't seem to find my way around and have lost other really nice features I had before :sad: such as can't see the 'reps' stuff, so can't give any and have no idea how much I have or how many posts etc. :confused:

Also, having the extra smilies as a pop-up is so fiddly :sad:

Am I the only one with these problems :blush: :what:

:sad: :tears: :sad:
you have 649 rep points

and as for my avatar - just think youself lucky you can't see it - but there again once seen never forgotten - unlike my dancing - once seen always wanted to be forgotten

xxx:flower:

ChrisA
5th-February-2006, 04:59 PM

I've had this problem too.

I've found that logging out completely, after experiencing a failure to change back, allows me to select the original style.

But it's a right pain in the bum to have to keep doing it.

Whitebeard
5th-February-2006, 05:08 PM
...... Am I the only one with these problems ......

No, I had similar problems when I changed from basic blue to aqua; which I found I do not like and then found it impossible to get back to basic blue. Many links just weren't working. However after much cursing I did manage to get Ceroc orange and shall stay with that until after the 14th; yucky and billious though it is.

Minnie M
5th-February-2006, 05:26 PM
........... However after much cursing I did manage to get Ceroc orange and shall stay with that until after the 14th; yucky and billious though it is.
:tears: I want my lovely "basic blue" back - really don't like the orange :tears:

Minnie M
5th-February-2006, 05:29 PM
....I've found that logging out completely, after experiencing a failure to change back, allows me to select the original style.......
:yeah: It worked THANK YOU CHRIS :love: :flower: :hug:

Sheepman
6th-February-2006, 12:25 PM
:yeah: It worked THANK YOU CHRIS :love: :flower: :hug:
It's not working for me, logged out completely, got the "all cookies cleared" message. On logging back in I still can't change the colour.

Greg

Minnie M
6th-February-2006, 02:26 PM
It's not working for me, logged out completely, got the "all cookies cleared" message. On logging back in I still can't change the colour.

Greg

Have you saved it in you profile details :flower:

Sheepman
6th-February-2006, 04:10 PM
Have you saved it in you profile details :flower: I finally got it to work with editing my profile details, :flower: though that hadn't worked the previous time I tried it. :confused:

Greg