PDA

View Full Version : Hammersmith on 11th Feb

thewacko
5th-February-2006, 03:23 AM
:devil: Be Scared - Be very Scared

TheWacko is on his way with friends and maybe even family,

(although some of you may know are kid from before as he used to go to hammersmith before he got all love struck)

thewacko is at hammersmith

he may even be wearing an indistinguishable Tshirt:confused:

oooh the tension hey :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :flower: :love: :awe: :devil:

WittyBird
5th-February-2006, 03:31 AM
thewacko is at hammersmith

So who fancies doing something different that night then ? :whistle:

Cruella
5th-February-2006, 09:38 AM
Twyford anybody.:whistle:

Mary
5th-February-2006, 11:48 AM

You betcha. :clap: :clap:

TWYFORD

M

Tazmanian Devil
5th-February-2006, 01:04 PM
I'm Coming!!!!! With a little crew of people cause it's our lovely Sues birthday :clap:

thewacko
5th-February-2006, 03:46 PM
So who fancies doing something different that night then ? :whistle:
:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

You betcha.

TWYFORD

M
:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

I'm Coming!!!!! With a little crew of people

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :whistle: I mean:love: :awe: :worthy:

cause it's our lovely Sues birthday :love: :love: :awe: :drool: :drool: :drool: :hug: :kiss: :flower: :flower: :flower:

thewacko
5th-February-2006, 03:47 PM
oops
:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Missy D
5th-February-2006, 08:56 PM
Hammersmith saturday I will be there!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bex
6th-February-2006, 10:12 AM

Yaye, me too - it'll be a corker!!! DJ's TWK and Funky Si spinning the choons, class with Billco and special guest demo, Debster!!!

How could you miss it???? :clap:

Msfab
6th-February-2006, 10:43 AM
Hammersmith for me has never been as good a night as it could be - the music and the way people use floor space! I only ever go there if nothing else is on and I really want to dance!

Now Twyford, I cant remember having a bad night at twyford even on a 'normal' friday night! With TwK Djing some of the night and the prospect of dancing with Billco, Twk and many others:clap: its going to have to be Twyford for me on Saturday. Plus they always have :drool: cookies on offer!

Icey
6th-February-2006, 11:25 AM
Saturday night is Cerotica (http://www.ceroclondon.com/hammersmith.htm) night at hammersmith.

Better get your outfits planned girls :devil: Got mine :clap:

Icey
6th-February-2006, 11:27 AM
Better get your outfits planned girls :devil:

I can't wait to see what MissyD, Dee and WB wear :rofl:

Tazmanian Devil
6th-February-2006, 01:31 PM
Saturday night is Cerotica (http://www.ceroclondon.com/hammersmith.htm) night at hammersmith.

Better get your outfits planned girls :devil: Got mine :clap:
:worthy: Thank you Icey, If it wasn't for you telling me yesterday I would have just turned up in rags :D
Think I have me outfit planned just got to tell the rest of the crew coming with me that it's cerotica :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dee
6th-February-2006, 01:56 PM

I will be going as long :clap: got my outfit :clap: can't wait!!

See you all there :flower:

Icey
6th-February-2006, 01:57 PM
Are the Ashtons Six relocating to be the Hammersmith Six? :rofl: You girls will be popular :)

WittyBird
6th-February-2006, 02:09 PM
No doubt mine will be something that falls down :whistle:

TiggsTours
6th-February-2006, 02:10 PM
I'll be there!

I'd got myself totally confused, and thought the London Eye thing was this Saturday! Luckily, I can still do the London Eye thing though, and now I can do Hammersmith to! Fantastic. :)

LMC
6th-February-2006, 06:11 PM
If I'm dancing Sat it'll be Twyford for me :nice:

Sparkles
6th-February-2006, 06:14 PM
Twyford, without a doubt.
It just gets better and better there every time I go (and of course there are always lots of wonderful guys (and girls) to dance with!).
Now, what to wear this time... :whistle:

Zebra Woman
6th-February-2006, 06:26 PM
Twyford, without a doubt.
It just gets better and better there every time I go (and of course there are always lots of wonderful guys (and girls) to dance with!).
Now, what to wear this time... :whistle:

No please not the librarian look :tears:

I won't be there and I don't wan't to miss it.

By the way, my books will be well overdue by the time I get back.

ZW:devil:

fletch
7th-February-2006, 05:29 PM
Looks like I will be there :clap:

Tazmanian Devil
7th-February-2006, 05:42 PM
:clap: :clap: Yay :clap: :clap:
Please WB give us an intro :worthy:

Missy D
7th-February-2006, 05:54 PM

:eek: Outfit OMG what am i gonna wear! Is it theme night? Is anyone else dressing up?

WittyBird
7th-February-2006, 06:05 PM
Please WB give us an intro :worthy:

Errr No. :grin:

WittyBird
7th-February-2006, 06:07 PM
:eek: Outfit OMG what am i gonna wear! Is it theme night? Is anyone else dressing up?

Yes we are all dressing up.

The theme is bad taste, you have to wear the worst things you can find.
yes that's right :grin:

LMC
7th-February-2006, 06:12 PM
:confused: bad taste?

You're joking, I thought it was a Japanese theme and they wanted us all to go as sumo wrestlers in those blow up outfits (well, it would save a lot of bruises :rolleyes: )

WittyBird
7th-February-2006, 06:14 PM
:confused: bad taste?

You're joking, I thought it was a Japanese theme and they wanted us all to go as sumo wrestlers in those blow up outfits (well, it would save a lot of bruises :rolleyes: )

No definately bad taste :whistle: Infact I think it's bad taste with no make up on and a towel round your head.

yes I was right.

Tazmanian Devil
7th-February-2006, 06:16 PM
Oh pleeease

Icey
7th-February-2006, 06:17 PM
Bad taste? Oh no! I've got a beeyoootifullllll new something to wear :D :whistle:

LMC
7th-February-2006, 06:18 PM
... with no make up on and a towel round your head.

yes I was right.
OK, I'll take your word for it. But I cannot possibly inflict myself upon an unsuspecting several hundred dancers without makeup (even with a towel round my head), so I guess it's still Twyford for me :)

Missy D
7th-February-2006, 06:18 PM
I heard its a red theme something to do with girlie Valentines week!

Guess an hour on the sunbed will do so i can come as i am!

WittyBird
7th-February-2006, 06:19 PM
Bad taste? Oh no! I've got a beeyoootifullllll new something to wear :D :whistle:
Well I am sure you can wear it another time :whistle:

Icey
7th-February-2006, 06:19 PM

Oh pleease

Don't worry Hun, I'll be nice and introduce you. WB seems to be a really mean mood today :(

WittyBird
7th-February-2006, 06:20 PM

It is a red theme as long as it's a red towel and some really awful clothes :tears:

Icey
7th-February-2006, 06:21 PM

Try here sweetie - Cerotica (http://www.ceroclondon.com/hammersmith.htm)

WittyBird
7th-February-2006, 06:23 PM

Spoil sport :angry:
Looks like its 'that' red top for me then Icey :rofl:

Tazmanian Devil
7th-February-2006, 06:24 PM
Don't worry Hun, I'll be nice and introduce you. WB seems to be a really mean mood today :(
:worthy: Thank you hun :worthy:

dee
7th-February-2006, 07:08 PM
:worthy: Thank you hun :worthy:

And if Icey is too busy with Mr Darcy (thats if he is going) then i will introduce you :flower:

Yes sis it is a red theme how about that little red number i brought you for christmas :whistle:

Missy D
7th-February-2006, 10:43 PM

Ah thank you!:flower:

Missy D
7th-February-2006, 10:45 PM
And if Icey is too busy with Mr Darcy (thats if he is going) then i will introduce you :flower:

Yes sis it is a red theme how about that little red number i brought you for christmas :whistle:

Can you imagine me wearing that? Man would be hanging out of the boat:whistle:

*poo i have lowered the tone* heads off to the confession box for the second time this week

Icey
7th-February-2006, 11:06 PM
And if Icey is too busy with Mr Darcy (thats if he is going)...

Yup :D :drool: :yum:

LMC
7th-February-2006, 11:46 PM
*poo i have lowered the tone*
And you were doing so well. I guess it's the same principle as breaking the bladder seal.

Missy D
7th-February-2006, 11:51 PM
And you were doing so well. I guess it's the same principle as breaking the bladder seal.

:rofl:

I blame it on the slight rise in my temperature! I have been ill for a couple of days. End of tone lowering for a bit!:flower:

thewacko
8th-February-2006, 10:13 PM
unless you start to admire someone on the forum I might not go now:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

thewacko
8th-February-2006, 10:15 PM

what Naked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not you are not lowering the tone AGAIN:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thewacko
8th-February-2006, 10:17 PM

:whistle: badly knitted cardigan it is then for you MissyD:whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thewacko
8th-February-2006, 10:19 PM
Can you imagine me wearing that? Man would be hanging out of the boat:whistle:

*poo i have lowered the tone* heads off to the confession box for the second time this week

Take that back - very well knitted cardigan for you then:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

dee
9th-February-2006, 09:08 AM
:whistle: badly knitted cardigan it is then for you MissyD:whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: Just the thought of Missy D in a cardigan :rofl: :rofl:

Her prezzie was, well lets say, much smaller :whistle:

Missy D
10th-February-2006, 09:47 AM

Maybe i will get Dee to try it on and take photos eh:innocent:

I forgot that i am going to a friends for dinner so wont get there til 11 ish:tears:

Still not got an outfit to wear either:sad:

dee
10th-February-2006, 06:36 PM
I forgot that i am going to a friends for dinner so wont get there til 11 ish:tears:

Wish i was going :drool: i will see you there :hug:

Missy D
10th-February-2006, 07:42 PM
Wish i was going :drool: i will see you there :hug:

I will try and get you a doggy bag if you save me a piece of fox tail:whistle:

thewacko
10th-February-2006, 09:40 PM

:waycool: wow a badly knitted tank top :waycool:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dee
10th-February-2006, 10:10 PM
:waycool: wow a badly knitted tank top :waycool:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The garment is even smaller :whistle:

thewacko
10th-February-2006, 10:12 PM
The garment is even smaller :whistle:
sorry even I can not visualise a badly knitted vest:what:

Tazmanian Devil
12th-February-2006, 05:39 AM
Yet another great night at hammersmith :worthy:
fabulous dances all night even danced with both Missy D and Dee on the same night :what: Thats a first for me :clap:
Thanks DIRTY D :drool: :yum: Foxy :drool: Spice and easy :drool: WB :yum: Icey, Dizzy Etc etc will be here all year if I name all I don't think I had a bad dance all night.
:sad: No dance with Cruella or Mr Darcy though:sad: Will get you next time:kiss: :hug:

Cruella
12th-February-2006, 05:41 AM
:sad: No dance with Cruella or Mr Darcy though:sad: Will get you next time:kiss: :hug:
Is that a threat or a promise.:D

Clive Long
12th-February-2006, 12:20 PM
(Sorry for those who have read this stuff before - scratched record)

I go to Hammersmith because

1. I like the "scale" and "energy" of the event (contradiction below)

2. I can sometimes experience some absolutely awesome dances. There are a fair number of women dancers who are just so good at following that they can be in the right place when even I don't know what I am doing :worthy: . To be fair, these women must dance elsewhere, Hammersmith doesn't "create" them

I am often disappointed because Hammersmith can be a victim of its own success. For two hours the dance-floor was heaving. Luckily there weren't too many selfish dancers in my area - although I did get a yellow card from Latin Lover for cutting him up a couple of times :blush:

What were those 70's disco classics with a thumping bass beat? "Car Wash", and "Earth Wind and Fire" don't need that gloop poured on them. The originals are fun, danceable numbers. Please incinerate those amateur remix attempts.

A highlight of the evening was after I had packed up to go, being intercepted by WittyBird and doing some "Tangoesque" dance. I was amazed at how well she followed :worthy: given I am a novice Tango lead. Nice to try a non-poppy style of dance.

Clive

thewacko
12th-February-2006, 12:36 PM
Yet another great night at hammersmith :worthy:
fabulous dances all night even danced with both Missy D and Dee on the same night :what: Thats a first for me :clap:
Thanks DIRTY D :drool: :yum: Foxy :drool: Spice and easy :drool: WB :yum: Icey, Dizzy Etc etc will be here all year if I name all I don't think I had a bad dance all night.
:yeah:
dizzy, Cruella, Icey, Witty bird great dances:awe: thankyou

Mr Darcey that pizza looked delicious, or was that Icey your were eating:whistle:

to all you other forumites I met:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I had a great night, and I must admit I was rather awe struck when I first arrived because the level of dancing was so high, but then I thought:na: :na: :na: I dont care I can lower the tone here as well as the forum so I started to dance anyway:rofl:

Asif - how many left handed moves do you know - you were brilliant.

Fletch you should have been there:kiss:

WittyBird
12th-February-2006, 12:37 PM
A highlight of the evening was after I had packed up to go, being intercepted by WittyBird and doing some "Tangoesque" dance. I was amazed at how well she followed :worthy: given I am a novice Tango lead. Nice to try a non-poppy style of dance.

Gotta admit it was a highlight for me also, that is the 2nd ' tangoesque' I have had in a week. Beginning to like it a lot:rofl:

I had a great night even though it was crowded. Thank you to everyone I danced with :drool:

dee
12th-February-2006, 01:39 PM
Had a fantastic evening! so nice to see Icey and Mr darcy so in love :awe: Thanks to Asif, Taz and Dirty D and the sexy Foxy one :drool: Was nice to meet Wacko for the first time, was looking forward to a laugh and a dance, but found him the most miserable one on the forum not even one dance, infact not even a smile :angry:

Dizzy
12th-February-2006, 01:40 PM
I had such a good night dancing :clap: :clap: :clap:

I was not really on my game as I was tired from the night before :sick: but still managed to get fabulous dances from some of the best dancers :drool: - the Wacko, ESG, Icey, Mr Darcy, the Long One, Asif, Dirty D, Taz, Silver Fox, Spicey - all :worthy:

Special thanks for LatinLover :drool: :love: who was my partner in the DWAS contest and got us to the final :worthy: , sorry we didn't win, Neil.

Missy D
12th-February-2006, 01:51 PM
I had a good night last night although i was a little tired after such a hectic day. Thanks to everyone i danced with last night Taz:worthy: Mikeyr, Mr Darcy, DD, foxy :drool: Asif quite like you with one arm as me and Dee can take advantage of you:rofl: Did anyone see Asif do double trouble with me and Dee:worthy: most of us cannot do this with 2 arms yet Asif was brilliant with just one:worthy: Shame i didnt get a dance with the long, the Spicy, Iain L,ESG and LL:sad:

I even enjoyed the music they played:worthy:

Only downfall was there were far too many pretty women there especially that one that came 2nd in the DWAS.

Message for Wacko! man stayed in boat:whistle:

Good to meet some forumites too! Tess you looked lovely as you always do! Let me know when i can come round and rummage in your wardrobe:flower:

dee
12th-February-2006, 01:56 PM
Forgot to mention. Thanks to The Long one for the fantstic dance :worthy: to ESG :drool: and to Mr Darcy :clap: sorry i forgot you guys :hug:

jacksondonut
12th-February-2006, 03:25 PM
I AM SO JEALOUS...

It sounds like you all had a fantastic time. Wished I could have made it..:tears: :tears:

We went to Letchworth, which was ok, but I will know better next time..:sad: Had a couple of ok moments, but all in all, a tad uninspiring... except for lovely Rob, of course..

Missed you guys loads, it isnt quite the same without out you all now!!

Hope to see you all soon..:flower: :flower: :flower:

Georgious dancer
12th-February-2006, 04:30 PM
Well I had a fab time last night, had some brilliant dances and met lots of lovely people!:nice: It was my first visit to Hammersmith so thanks Taz for organising that one!:cheers:

I'm sure I danced with more forumites than I realised so thanks to you all for my lovely dances! Especially Asif 'the one armed wonder', Dirty D, Groovy Dancer and Tazmanian Devil (I promise I'll concentrate more next time Taz :blush: )!

As for the wacko, yet again he couldn't behave! As always I had a giggle dancing with him, but why does he always insist on flipping me upside down when I have a skirt on:angry: ! I guess that's just the wacko for you!

Hope you all had as good a night as I did, I will definitely be back soon!

foxylady
12th-February-2006, 04:31 PM
.... Groovy Dancer ......

:confused: :confused: :confused:

He was in Twyford !! Did he do a mad dash back for the last hour of Hammersmith ?? Does he have a twin :drool: ?

Georgious dancer
12th-February-2006, 04:37 PM

He was in Twyford !! Did he do a mad dash back for the last hour of Hammersmith ?? Does he have a twin :drool: ?

No twin! It was definitely him, and a lovely dance it was that I had with him too:flower: !

Tazmanian Devil
12th-February-2006, 04:39 PM

:yeah: He got there with just over an hour to go. Had a lovely dance :yum:

dee
12th-February-2006, 04:56 PM
As for the wacko, yet again he couldn't behave! As always I had a giggle dancing with him, but why does he always insist on flipping me upside down when I have a skirt on:angry: ! I guess that's just the wacko for you!

I'm not worthy :tears:

Rhythm King
12th-February-2006, 05:37 PM
but why does he always insist on flipping me upside down when I have a skirt on:angry:

You wore a SKIRT? :really: - and I thought you were the Combats Queen!:rofl:

R-K :hug:

thewacko
12th-February-2006, 07:19 PM
Was nice to meet Wacko for the first time, was looking forward to a laugh and a dance, but found him the most miserable one on the forum not even one dance, infact not even a smile :angry:
:blush: sorry you seemed in a rush to dance wif taz and I couldn't find you the rest of the evening:blush:

thewacko
12th-February-2006, 07:23 PM

do I realy have to answer that one, besides that was not a skirt it was a belt

:love:

thewacko
12th-February-2006, 07:26 PM
I'm not worthy :tears:
:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

If it were not for the fact that I was so overwhelmed with your beauty I would have been more forthcoming

:whistle: that and the fact I couldn't find you:whistle:

Next time I promise:awe:

Cruella
12th-February-2006, 07:36 PM
:
Next time I promise:awe:
Ah but do you promise to ask her, or drag her onto the dancefloor as she's walking past you and frighten the life out of her! :whistle:

thewacko
12th-February-2006, 07:48 PM
Ah but do you promise to ask her, or drag her onto the dancefloor as she's walking past you and frighten the life out of her! :whistle:
Just so as you know, I was about to leave, My Certain lady had just popped to the loo, and I had been looking for you all night, everytime I came to ask you for a dance I missed you by seconds, so as I saw you walking passed I could not chance missing out again and so "grabbed the moment"

AND I AM GLAD I DID - lovely to dance wif you xxx

Cruella
12th-February-2006, 07:53 PM
Just so as you know, I was about to leave, My Certain lady had just popped to the loo, and I had been looking for you all night, everytime I came to ask you for a dance I missed you by seconds, so as I saw you walking passed I could not chance missing out again and so "grabbed the moment"

AND I AM GLAD I DID - lovely to dance wif you xxx
It's OK, i'm more than happy to be grabbed by certain men :D Thank you for our dance and i look forward to being grabbed again.:D

dee
12th-February-2006, 07:56 PM
:blush: sorry you seemed in a rush to dance wif taz and I couldn't find you the rest of the evening:blush:

I just had a dance with Taz when she introduced me to you. Hope you keep to your promises and make it up to me next time :wink:

Cruella
12th-February-2006, 08:01 PM
I really enjoyed last night, had lots of great dances with familiar faces and discovered some new ones too:drool: Clive i didn't see you at all where were you hiding? Dale i look forward to feeling your vibrating leg again.:rofl: Asif thank you for the lesson, i am proud of the fact that i can now tie a real bow tie:clap: So i can offer my services to all those men struggling to do theirs at the next ball.:D Quite enjoyed undoing it for you too :wink: I had a lovely walk onto the dancefloor and straight off again with SF, i always seem to ask him on a dodgy track! :rolleyes: Riaz, i love Freddie the Freckle :rofl:

Georgious dancer
12th-February-2006, 08:56 PM
You wore a SKIRT? :really: - and I thought you were the Combats Queen!:rofl:

R-K :hug:

It has been known for me to wear a skirt once in a while:grin:

that was not a skirt it was a belt

Even very short ones!:blush:

Mary
12th-February-2006, 10:49 PM
We turned up late to Twyford and it was a great night. Very busy but not heaving so thank goodness for Hammersmith on the same night otherwise it would have been unbearable. :worthy: :worthy: to KGD for being at both events! Great to see the blooming Bex and Billco, Will and Kate, David and Lily, Mr. Pedant himself (Chris A) and lovely Jayne, the Lady Foxy, Simon and Nicole, Marc and Rachel, the mighty Tweekster and Divi, and loads of other lovely forumites and non-forumites.

No, this is not a 'which event was best/most forumite attended/lovely danced with/lovey,lovey/etc. etc. but an acknowledgement that there is room for 2 well-attended fantastic venues on the same night here in the smog and it's environs.

Mind you Twyford is my favourite. However, the return of Uxbridge next Saturday could be a strong contender.:wink: Just a shame this date clashes with the Polar Freezestyle.:tears:

M

Tazmanian Devil
13th-February-2006, 01:29 AM
Is that a threat or a promise.:D
Oh definately a threat :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dirty D
13th-February-2006, 01:35 AM
I had a good night last night although i was a little tired after such a hectic day. Thanks to everyone i danced with last night Taz:worthy: Mikeyr, Mr Darcy, DD, foxy :drool: Asif quite like you with one arm as me and Dee can take advantage of you:rofl: Did anyone see Asif do double trouble with me and Dee:worthy: most of us cannot do this with 2 arms yet Asif was brilliant with just one:worthy: Shame i didnt get a dance with the long, the Spicy, Iain L,ESG and LL:sad:

I even enjoyed the music they played:worthy:

Only downfall was there were far too many pretty women there especially that one that came 2nd in the DWAS.

Message for Wacko! man stayed in boat:whistle:

Good to meet some forumites too! Tess you looked lovely as you always do! Let me know when i can come round and rummage in your wardrobe:flower:

Message for Wacko! man stayed in boat
No it didn't it was "MAN OVERBOARD" he was soaked after! i know i was dancing with you at the time !

Dirty D
13th-February-2006, 01:51 AM
Well, I had my reservation over hammersmith from the last time i went, but this time i was certainly proved wrong! Busy in the early parts of the evening but certainly room for expression in the early hours of the morning. I don't often post but i think this night deserved a post. Great dances with the usual suspects, Missy D, worth the wait, Dee, cruella, WB, icey,georgious, and the one and only, not forgetting TAZ, and a mention for all the other non forum people that made my night such a good one !

Dirty D
13th-February-2006, 02:19 AM
one thing was strange, It was funny how the judges knew the names of one of each of the partners placed 1,2,3 in the DWAS competition. Well isn't that coincidence, considering no-one had to write their names down to enter.

SilverFox
13th-February-2006, 10:19 AM
one thing was strange, It was funny how the judges knew the names of one of each of the partners placed 1,2,3 in the DWAS competition. Well isn't that coincidence, considering no-one had to write their names down to enter.

As one of the judges, we all knew Brendan who came third, because he's been dancing for ever and is also a taxi dancer in London.

Only one of the judges knew the girl in the 2nd placed couple.

Nobody knew the names of the 1st placed couple.

Hope this demystifies things.

Simon r
13th-February-2006, 10:27 AM
As one of the judges, we all knew Brendan who came third, because he's been dancing for ever and is also a taxi dancer in London.

Only one of the judges knew the girl in the 2nd placed couple.

Nobody knew the names of the 1st placed couple.

Hope this demystifies things.

Anyone got any pictures see if we can name them....

New competition....... name the DWAS

Cruella
13th-February-2006, 10:38 AM
I guess it stands to reason that the winners are likely to have been on the dance scene for a while. In which case out of the 5 (not sure how many there were) judges, someone will know the competitors name. I looked around the finalists and knew about 50% of them. It's a small, friendly dance world after all. :flower:

Eleanor
13th-February-2006, 07:19 PM
Here are a few names for you..

I came third, but you all probably don't know me as I have only been dancing for a year at Wessex House (Clapham) but I was very lucky to be partnered with Brendon as he is a fantastic dancer, so I shall give him all the credit! I have just begun at Fulham as well, so am getting to know a few more dancers.

My friend Christophe came first with Ali. Christophe is great fun to dance with. Very playful! He dances at all kinds of London venues so you may see him around!
:clap:

thewacko
14th-February-2006, 09:17 PM
No it didn't it was "MAN OVERBOARD" he was soaked after! i know i was dancing with you at the time !
and I noticed the pom poms were definately missing:whistle:

So MissyD looks like you can even lower the tone when you are not on the forum
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Asif
15th-February-2006, 01:09 PM
Yup, a great night at Hammersmith. Lovely dances with TiggsTours, Taz, Cruella, WB, Dee, Missy D, Dizzy and more (others who i don't know their forum names). Even the double trouble with the naughty sisters was fun, despite the fact that they were taking advantage of the fact i could only defend myself with one arm!!

Sorry to those ladies that i didn't get round to dancing with (please feel free to tell me off next time).

The DWAS was good fun too - or in my case, DWAOAS!! We got into the final but had a definate disadvantage from then on. The good thing is got to make up loads of "new" left-handed moves.

Missy D
16th-February-2006, 06:17 PM
[QUOTE=AsifEven the double trouble with the naughty sisters was fun, despite the fact that they were taking advantage of the fact i could only defend myself with one arm!!
[/QUOTE]

Dee is hoping you will wear jogging trousers next time:whistle: