PDA

View Full Version : Greenwich Tonight?

Rhythm King
4th-February-2006, 12:00 PM
The delightful Drathzel is making an appearance at Greenwich tonight, along with LW, and I'm bringing a lovely non-forumite Swedish friend to experience the fabness of Toby's tchoons :yum: , not to mention cookies on a par with Twyford :drool: (notice I'm not mentioning rice pudding, custard, or mushy peas - D'oh! It just slipped out :blush: )

So come on Guys, whose coming along to help dance these ladies' socks off and give them a night to remember?

Missy D
4th-February-2006, 12:14 PM
So ill with a flu thing that i can hardly type today:sick:

No dancing or going out for me this weekend:sad:

Rhythm King
4th-February-2006, 12:16 PM

Sorry to hear that :sad: Hope you feel better soon :flower:

Andreas
4th-February-2006, 12:19 PM
I shall be there but I am a bad follower in Jive :whistle:

Rhythm King
4th-February-2006, 12:25 PM
I shall be there but I am a bad follower in Jive :whistle:
Well bring some more leaders with you to practice with! There's bound to be men's tickets over, if you call Russell :rofl:

Russell Saxby
4th-February-2006, 12:28 PM
There's bound to be men's tickets over if you call Russell :rofl:

before anyone asks ... yes this is and 0794 128 6933

:cheers:

Andreas
4th-February-2006, 12:40 PM
Well bring some more leaders with you to practice with! There's bound to be men's tickets over, if you call Russell :rofl:
Russell must have had the same idea as he asked me if I was coming alone. :rofl: :rofl:

Tazmanian Devil
4th-February-2006, 01:00 PM

Sorry to hear you are unwell hun. I will make sure I have some dances for you. :kiss:

drathzel
4th-February-2006, 06:26 PM
:yeah: to what RK said.... i want plenty of dances, i'll be the short Northern Irish one!

Andreas
4th-February-2006, 06:58 PM
:yeah: to what RK said.... i want plenty of dances, i'll be the short Northern Irish one!
Do we recognise you by your red hair or the traditional clothes? :yum:

Tazmanian Devil
5th-February-2006, 10:22 AM
Absouletly fab night :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Music from Dan :worthy: and Toby :worthy: was great as ever. Lovely to meet Drazel :drool: Divimissa (although we didn't dance:sad: )and Spice and easy :drool: :drool:
Fab dances all night From DIRTY D :drool: :yum: :worthy: Witty bird :drool: Icey:drool: R-K as always magnificent :yum: (No rice pudding though :sick: )Rafeal :clap: And many more :clap: :clap:

Dartford was also Great I hear The wacko came 3rd Place in dance with a stranger :whistle:

Thanks Dan,Kel and Rus for a great night :clap: :worthy:

Also Thankyou to Jim and Nicki for another fab night :clap: :worthy:
I am so pleased I managed to get to both. (So thank you Dirty D :drool: I couldn't have done it without you) :kiss: :hug:

Divissima
5th-February-2006, 11:02 AM
It was another fab night! :clap:

The Dan-the-Man/TwK combination is a winner for me :awe: :worthy:

It was lovely to meet you too Taz - sorry about the dance. Next time :flower: Great to see Drathzel again, and lots of other lovely forumites.

Tazmanian Devil
5th-February-2006, 01:05 PM
Fab dances all night From DIRTY D :drool: :yum: :worthy: Witty bird :drool: Icey:drool: R-K as always magnificent :yum: (No rice pudding though :sick: )Rafeal :clap: And many more :clap: :clap:
Opps :blush: Did I say Icey when I meant Dizzy :blush: Sorry hun my mind is everywhere :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

drathzel
5th-February-2006, 01:25 PM
I had a fantastic night! it was lovely to see so many familiar faces as well as the new ones! The standard of dancers at the venue is the best i have seen in a while!

Thank you for the dances, RK, Dizzy, Divi, TWK, Taz, Dirty D, WB, Russ and of course Dan (we had a lots of :drool: dances)! If i missed anyone i didnt do it on purpose!

I shall be down to Greenwich next time i can!!!!:clap:

Dizzy
5th-February-2006, 01:26 PM
Opps :blush: Did I say Icey when I meant Dizzy :blush: Sorry hun my mind is everywhere :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and there I thought you had just purposely forgotten me :what: :tears:
It's OK Taz, I forgive ya!! :hug: :wink:

I really enjoyed last night too!!! :clap: :clap:
Lovely to see Drathzel and LW again :worthy:

Music by the fab TWK and Dan was awesome :drool: and the dances with everyone was great :hug:

:D

Rhythm King
5th-February-2006, 03:04 PM
Absouletly fab night :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Music from Dan :worthy: and Toby :worthy: was great as ever.
:yeah: It was really good! :clap: I don't think I had a bad dance all night. It was great to see Drathzel too - come back more often please :flower: Had a couple of nice dances with that "bloke" George the dancer too:rofl:

R-K as always magnificent :yum: (No rice pudding though :sick: )
:blush: What can I say - next time though. Oh and send me those photos - and then get some done the other way round and send me them too!:devil:

Dartford was also Great I hear The wacko came 3rd Place in dance with a stranger :whistle:

Well done :clap: I hear his partner got first place in "Dance With A Wierdo" :whistle:

drathzel
5th-February-2006, 08:43 PM
It was great to see Drathzel too - come back more often please :flower:

LW has agreed to let me come back and play when i am in London!:clap:

Missy D
5th-February-2006, 09:00 PM
Guess I missed a good night then:sad:

Feeling much better today:clap: :clap:

When is the next Greenwich Party night?

Tazmanian Devil
5th-February-2006, 10:06 PM
Had a couple of nice dances with that "bloke" George the dancer too:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LW has agreed to let me come back and play when i am in London!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you LW :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Russell Saxby
5th-February-2006, 10:09 PM
Guess I missed a good night then:sad:

Feeling much better today:clap: :clap:

When is the next Greenwich Party night?

http://www.cerocgreenwich.co.uk/party_nights.htm

:cool:

Missy D
5th-February-2006, 11:05 PM
http://www.cerocgreenwich.co.uk/party_nights.htm

:cool:

Wow a new venue! Looks great! Count me in on this one!:clap: :clap: