PDA

View Full Version : ASHTONS ON SUNDAY 5th FEB?

jacksondonut
3rd-February-2006, 06:18 PM
Anyone else going to Ashtons on Sunday afternoon, this weekend.?? Its my first time, so I am really looking forward to it... all excited...

:clap: :clap: :flower: :clap: :clap:

WittyBird
3rd-February-2006, 06:20 PM
Maybe, maybe not :wink:
see ya there Jan xx

Dizzy
3rd-February-2006, 06:23 PM
Hope to be there too.

Be nice to see you again Jan :flower:

jacksondonut
3rd-February-2006, 06:27 PM
Getting better by the minute...:flower: :flower:

Be great to see you again..

Lotsa luv
Jan
:hug: :hug:

Missy D
3rd-February-2006, 06:48 PM
:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

I cant make it:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Helping Dee with the 'Still 8':tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Hope you all have a good time without me:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

jacksondonut
3rd-February-2006, 06:56 PM
Poor you.... last Saturday I had to take my 13 year old daughter Bowling with her 10 little buddies... sod the bowling, they were more interested in how they looked and just threw the balls willy nilly, sort of in the right direction, ish..... already a bunch of posers..
God help the male population in a few years time..!! Just glad that girls are not too rowdy, thank goodness...:what:

Will miss ya honey.
:hug: :hug:

Miss Conduct
3rd-February-2006, 11:09 PM
Hi Sweetie.

ZW, Kim and I will be going too! :clap: Wouldn't miss it. I think Rebecca and the captain are coming too but if not you're welcome to come down in my car, I'll keep you posted. Is anyone else going with you?

See you Sunday.
K x

Cruella
4th-February-2006, 11:42 AM
Hi Sweetie.

ZW, Kim and I will be going too! :clap: Wouldn't miss it. I think Rebecca and the captain are coming too but if not you're welcome to come down in my car, I'll keep you posted. Is anyone else going with you?

See you Sunday.
K x
Blimey sounds like Ashtons is going to be inundated with midlanders. I'm going with Jan, your car full and Senoritas car full! Perhaps we should of hired a minibus!

jacksondonut
4th-February-2006, 03:32 PM
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL....:clap:

LOTSA LUV
JAN
:flower: :hug: :flower:

Missy D
4th-February-2006, 03:44 PM
I am not upset at all that i am missing out on all the fun:tears:

Of course i would much rather ache all over as i do and be surrounded by 10 still 8's tomorrow:eek:

dee
4th-February-2006, 04:39 PM
Take this thread off now :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why did i book the kids party for Ashtons' sunday :angry:

Oh well at least she is not "still 8" hope you all have fun (I don't mean that)

WittyBird
4th-February-2006, 04:44 PM
hope you all have fun (I don't mean that)

Oh we will, In fact so you don't miss out too much I will text you every hour and call you every 30 mins so you can hear the music and the laughter :D
How's that?

dee
4th-February-2006, 05:52 PM
Oh we will, In fact so you don't miss out too much I will text you every hour and call you every 30 mins so you can hear the music and the laughter :D
How's that?

How about NO :mad:

WittyBird
4th-February-2006, 06:04 PM
How about NO :mad:

Ok well the offers there if you change your mind :rofl:

Zebra Woman
4th-February-2006, 06:13 PM
Are there any more men coming to Ashtons?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

There seem to be at least 8 women coming down from the midlands. Sorry everyone....

ZW

WittyBird
4th-February-2006, 06:17 PM
Are there any more men coming to Ashtons?

To answer your question..... it seems not :rofl:

Cruella, Dizzy, jacksondonut, senorita, SilverFox, Spice 'n' Easy, WittyBird (taken from poll)

stewart38
5th-February-2006, 03:49 AM
Take this thread off now :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why did i book the kids party for Ashtons' sunday :angry:

Oh well at least she is not "still 8" hope you all have fun (I don't mean that)

Look when she is about 27 she will be ready to fly the nest

So see at Ashtons in 2024 :yeah: You will be a bit old for me to ask you for a dance then but im sure we will find you someone :flower:

WittyBird
5th-February-2006, 12:18 PM
Anyone doing the double and going on to Berko? :whistle:

Cruella
5th-February-2006, 12:32 PM
Anyone doing the double and going on to Berko? :whistle:
I believe the ladies travelling with Senorita are.

Tazmanian Devil
5th-February-2006, 10:13 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Great afternoon, Although we got there late it was still fab. Great to meet Andreas :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: What a lovely dancer you are :drool: :drool: :drool:
Thanx to all for the Dances. :worthy: :worthy:
Sorry Jan and Spice and Easy for not getting to dance with you:sad:

Andreas
5th-February-2006, 11:23 PM
It really was a fab afternoon. Loved almost every single track and that will mean somehting over 3 2/3 hours.

Thanks for all the great dances :hug: :hug:

Thanks Taz, was a pleasure meeting you, too. And was great to see that I am not the only one who tickles their partners when dancing :D

It was certainly one of my best dance events in London so far. Thanks heaps to all ladies that endured my frequent changes to established moves :whistle:

Tazmanian Devil
5th-February-2006, 11:26 PM
Thanks Taz, was a pleasure meeting you, too. And was great to see that I am not the only one who tickles their partners when dancing :D
:innocent: Me tickle people :innocent:
Oh O.K maybe I do :rofl: :rofl: But only the :drool: guys :rofl: :worthy:

Dizzy
5th-February-2006, 11:50 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Great afternoon, Although we got there late it was still fab. Great to meet Andreas :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: What a lovely dancer you are :drool: :drool: :drool:
Thanx to all for the Dances. :worthy: :worthy:

:yeah:

I had a great afternoon of dancing too. Thank you to everyone I danced with as they were all great, especially Andreas :drool:, It seems that you have made quite an impression on all the ladies :wink:

Andreas
5th-February-2006, 11:56 PM
:yeah:

I had a great afternoon of dancing too. Thank you to everyone I danced with as they were all great, especially Andreas :drool:, It seems that you have made quite an impression on all the ladies :wink:
Thank you too! :hug:

Wasn't so difficult, I was the only man who attended the event. :rofl:

WittyBird
6th-February-2006, 12:58 AM
Well what can I say....

Andreas :drool: lovely to finally meet you, You are an amazing dancer, I loved all of our dances :drool:
I had the best time this afternoon I didn't want to pull myself away.

Also thanks to SF your a tart, Riaz you are just so special, TD you make me laugh so much :clap:

If I have forgetten anyone I'm sorry.

Nice to see all the lovely forumites in attendance :drool:

Cruella
6th-February-2006, 09:11 AM
Was a bit concerned when we first arrived, no one there, not even the DJ:what: But once people started arriving it turned out to be a great afternoon. Ians set was lush, nice relaxed atmosphere and i danced with lots of new people which is always refreshing. I guess the gendar ratio was fairly even as i had no problem getting a dance, in fact i only asked two men! Started off the afternoon with Andreas, as i walked back to the table some of the girls said Wow who was that. Andreas,i think you were a big hit with all the women. I'd forgotten how good a dancer you are. :flower:

senorita
6th-February-2006, 09:54 AM
Was a bit concerned when we first arrived, no one there, not even the DJ:what: But once people started arriving it turned out to be a great afternoon. Ians set was lush, nice relaxed atmosphere and i danced with lots of new people which is always refreshing. I guess the gendar ratio was fairly even as i had no problem getting a dance, in fact i only asked two men! Started off the afternoon with Andreas, as i walked back to the table some of the girls said Wow who was that. Andreas,i think you were a big hit with all the women. I'd forgotten how good a dancer you are. :flower:

Lovely afternoon at Ashtons! couldnt get near Andreas though :tears:.. sheesh too busy he was :grin: (next time babe;) ) But thanks to all for my lovely dances. Thanks DirtyD for being considerate and gentle with me :cool: :wink:

We drove up to Berkhamstead and stop off to have something to eat in the crown pub/resturant...the food was yummy and very cost effective...bumped into a couple of lovely Forumites in there,.. one of them being the lovely Wittybird, couldnt believe the amount she was eating and where did it all go!!?? (such a petite person! was brillant to see you again and catch up, you look stunning in a hat! :hug: )
Went onto Berko which was even better! FANTASTIC!! (drool). A lovely Forumite made my complete day/eve with some very sexy lush dances :devil: thankyou very much sir DavidJames :hug: :nice:

Zebra Woman
6th-February-2006, 10:38 AM
I had a great afternoon, although it started off disconcertingly empty and very very quiet. :really:

Boy were we relieved to see Ian arrive to DJ, not his turn but he filled in. I thought for a minute we may have to do DJ for ourselves. Anyway Ian's whole set flowed really well.

I had some really fab :drool: dances thanks to Easy Spice (not enough), SF , Andreas and Mr Darcy...and others.

It's been so long Andreas, I'd completely forgotten how you make me spin until I scream :devil:. Amazing:worthy: .

Big thanks to Jan for driving :flower: , and well done for managing to stay in the middle lane (just! :eek: ) while Miss Conduct told another of her amazing in-car stories. How many of us had to take our coats off for that one? 3 wasn't it :rofl:

ZW

Cruella
6th-February-2006, 11:14 AM
I
It's been so long Andreas, I'd completely forgotten how you make me spin until I scream :devil:. Amazing:worthy: .

ZW
You're not joking, i heard you from the other side of the room! :wink:

Icey
6th-February-2006, 11:51 AM
If I have forgetten anyone I'm sorry.

Considering you were making a big song and dance about 'play time' I can't believe you forgot the DarcyMeister! :eek:

I had a great afternoon too, as always :drool: dances with Mr Darcy and many other :yum: ones with Tazmanian Devil, Dizzy, Dirty D. Getting to sit back and watch the dancing was good too :D

WittyBird
6th-February-2006, 11:59 AM
Considering you were making a big song and dance about 'play time' I can't believe you forgot the DarcyMeister! :eek:

Oh no.... I am so sorry :tears: they were great dances :drool:

Andreas
6th-February-2006, 12:23 PM
You're not joking, i heard you from the other side of the room! :wink:
And I can still see the marks where she dug her nails into my shoulders. ... maybe I shouldn't have said that. :blush: :whistle: :rofl:

But enough of the compliments or I will be too scared to attend the next dance. :flower:

jacksondonut
6th-February-2006, 12:23 PM
A GREAT BIG THANKYOU FOR A TERRIFIC AFTERNOON!!!:worthy:

It was a pleasure to spend time with such a lovely bunch of people, too many to name... the dancing was lovely, the standard better than i have experienced for quite a while, thanks fellas, I am in awe :awe: (wanted to use the new smilie..!.) Hope to meet up with you all again very soon.

My pleasure to drive ZW, Miss Conduct and Cruella.. anytime.. great having such fun, laughter and crazy company for the journey. :rofl: :rofl:

Andreas, yes, you are a star, and loved all the other guys .. :drool: and not forgetting the ladies too who made lovely guys, until the venue filled up.. Taz hope to catch you next time..!

It was truly lovely.. just wish it lasted a little bit longer.... :tears:

It was also lovely to chat and to watch all the wonderful dancers.. much better than that c*** on TV... you are all brilliant.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

dee
6th-February-2006, 02:09 PM
Had a fab afternoon at the Pizza Hut with 10 still 9's :sick: glad it's all over for another year. Thanks Missy D for helping me out :flower: sorry about the council estate child who thought it was a good idea to pull her wobbly tooth out at the table :sick: (there is always one :rolleyes: ). Glad you all had an great time at Ashtons :tears: :tears: :tears:

Missy D
6th-February-2006, 03:17 PM
Had a fab afternoon at the Pizza Hut with 10 still 9's :sick: glad it's all over for another year. Thanks Missy D for helping me out :flower: sorry about the council estate child who thought it was a good idea to pull her wobbly tooth out at the table :sick: (there is always one :rolleyes: ). Glad you all had an great time at Ashtons :tears: :tears: :tears:

You are welcome Dee! Despite having some flu like virus the day went by very quickly. Next time dont invite the council estate riff raff kid!:sick:

Can you believe we missed such a good day and night with dancing. Bet they will all be so jealous when they hear that i saw the owner of the 3 WHEELER yesterday in all its glory:eek:

Zebra Woman
6th-February-2006, 05:39 PM
And I can still see the marks where she dug her nails into my shoulders. ... maybe I shouldn't have said that. :blush: :whistle: :rofl:

But enough of the compliments or I will be too scared to attend the next dance. :flower:

?:confused:

But Andreas, I thought I had taken most of my weight on my thighs which were wrapped tightly round your body?

*Yes, I know you didn't actually lead that move*

Sorry:blush:

ZW

Andreas
6th-February-2006, 06:55 PM
?:confused:

But Andreas, I thought I had taken most of my weight on my thighs which were wrapped tightly round your body?

*Yes, I know you didn't actually lead that move*

Sorry:blush:

ZW
Shhh be quiet woman! :really: :rofl:

Miss Conduct
7th-February-2006, 08:25 PM
Big thanks to Jan for driving :flower: , and well done for managing to stay in the middle lane (just! :eek: ) while Miss Conduct told another of her amazing in-car stories. How many of us had to take our coats off for that one? 3 wasn't it :rofl:

ZWGlad I keep you amused ZW, I'm aiming for all five coats needing to be removed in April after 'Karen does Dallas - again' in April... :whistle:

My thanks also to everyone who helped make Sunday one of the best, if not THE BEST ever Ashton's. Especially Ian for saving the day and playing such a fantastic set :flower: and at such short notice, I think he should be a permanent fixture. Andreas should to - but on the dance floor, thank you for the lovely dances - and so many!!! Please don't be frighten off, we don't bite, well not often anyway. How good was it to have some space for a change too?