PDA

View Full Version : Do you read "The Singleton's Sofa"?

Sparkles
2nd-February-2006, 04:24 PM
... well, do you?

tsh
2nd-February-2006, 04:25 PM
very occasionally, I post there as well.

Sean

Sparkles
2nd-February-2006, 04:34 PM
Maybe I should have added the option 'I didn't but I will now' :rolleyes:

Northants Girly
2nd-February-2006, 04:44 PM
... well, do you?No (not any more)

Well only if I'm very very very very very very very very very very very bored :whistle:

stewart38
2nd-February-2006, 04:45 PM
very rarely

Its like listening outside a female toilet in a nightclub at 3am

one every few yrs something interesting is said but i cant keep posting on it at such a high rate :whistle:

Lynn
2nd-February-2006, 04:59 PM
Its like listening outside a female toilet in a nightclub at 3am And how would you know that? :what: :rofl:

Northants Girly
2nd-February-2006, 05:05 PM
And how would you know that? :what: :rofl:Thats what I was thinking too :whistle:

Last time I read the Singleton's Sofa they were having a wet T-shirt competition :eek:

I popped my head round the door and someone announced that it was my turn next :really:

I made a hasty exit and havn't been back since . . .

David Bailey
2nd-February-2006, 05:10 PM
... well, do you?
OK, I've voted, which was fun as always. :)

Now what? In other words, what's the point of the poll? :confused:

Andy McGregor
2nd-February-2006, 05:16 PM
OK, I've voted, which was fun as always. :)

Now what? In other words, what's the point of the poll? :confused:Don't start asking "what's the point". Before you know it you'll be questioning the point of the Forum: then it's "what's the point of dancing": then nipples on men - where will it end?

azande
2nd-February-2006, 05:18 PM
Don't start asking "what's the point". Before you know it you'll be questioning the point of the Forum: then it's "what's the point of dancing": then nipples on men - where will it end?
What's the point of DavidJames?

TiggsTours
2nd-February-2006, 05:20 PM
Don't start asking "what's the point". Before you know it you'll be questioning the point of the Forum: then it's "what's the point of dancing": then nipples on men - where will it end?
I can think of a few good reasons why men have nipples, nearly all involving pain!:devil:

David Bailey
2nd-February-2006, 05:20 PM
What's the point of DavidJames?
That was asked a while back, I'm still waiting to hear the answer too :sad:

Rhythm King
2nd-February-2006, 05:21 PM
Well somebody has to mention tango on this thread.

WittyBird
2nd-February-2006, 05:23 PM
I can think of a few good reasons why men have nipples, nearly all involving pain!:devil:
:yeah: Infact the mood I'm in I would like to be the one inflicting it on a few :angry:

TiggsTours
2nd-February-2006, 05:24 PM
Does anybody else think that our devil smiley :devil: isn't anywhere near evil enough?

I quite like this one:

azande
2nd-February-2006, 05:27 PM
But how much pain?

WittyBird
2nd-February-2006, 05:29 PM
But how much pain?

Oh a lot of pain :mad:

azande
2nd-February-2006, 05:30 PM
Oh a lot of pain :mad:
And there was me expecting something witty...

WittyBird
2nd-February-2006, 05:32 PM
And there was me expecting something witty...

You won't get anything Witty out of me at the moment I'm afraid.

Tessalicious
2nd-February-2006, 05:37 PM
But how much pain?
I will fong you, until your insides are out, your outsides are in, your entrails will become your extrails I will w-rip... all the p... ung. Pain, lots of pain.

:whistle:

drathzel
2nd-February-2006, 05:38 PM
i read most of it but dont panic if i miss it. I'm sure if i miss anything important DJ will let me know!

David Bailey
2nd-February-2006, 05:39 PM
i read most of it but dont panic if i miss it. I'm sure if i miss anything important DJ will let me know!
Yeah, go on, pile on the pressure, why don't you... :rolleyes: :flower:

drathzel
2nd-February-2006, 05:40 PM
Yeah, go on, pile on the pressure, why don't you... :rolleyes: :flower:

with a huge shovel!

ducasi
2nd-February-2006, 06:37 PM
Come on! Where are the other sofa-sitters to keep me company on this poll?? :what:

(Although I read it all, there are sometimes when I read it a lot faster. ;))

TheTramp
2nd-February-2006, 06:47 PM
... well, do you?
... well, do YOU? :rolleyes:

TheTramp
2nd-February-2006, 07:08 PM
And just out of interest (sorry if it's someplace else, and I've missed it), what's happened to the creator of the SS, Purple Sparkler?

I see that she posted last on the 1st November....

Tessalicious
2nd-February-2006, 07:21 PM
And just out of interest (sorry if it's someplace else, and I've missed it), what's happened to the creator of the SS, Purple Sparkler?

I see that she posted last on the 1st November....She discarded the Purple Mantle, having entered the state of loved-up-dom, and has not been seen since, either on the Forum or at any dancing venues that I know of.

In other words, she met some bloke, and doesn't care about her friends anymore...:tears:

Clive Long
2nd-February-2006, 08:26 PM
<< snip >>
In other words, she met some bloke, and doesn't care about her friends anymore...:tears:
moral dilemma

... and if this match made in heaven comes crashing down to this clayey earth,

would we be justified in behaving the same way towards her?

or

would that be just too petty?

I'm never sure about these things or what is "correct" behaviour .... :confused:

CRL

Jazz_Shoes (Ash)
2nd-February-2006, 09:16 PM
I read about the first 10 pages, then the post count managed to reach 1000 and I gave up, is it any good? click click click :whistle:

El Salsero Gringo
2nd-February-2006, 09:17 PM
moral dilemma

... and if this match made in heaven comes crashing down to this clayey earth,

would we be justified in behaving the same way towards her?

or

would that be just too petty?

I'm never sure about these things or what is "correct" behaviour .... :confused:

CRLSince I figure this post of Clive's is just calling out for a pithy, cutting, yet amusing riposte, I'm going to not post one, and see if I can get Clive to squirm and wonder whether he ought to read it...

LMC
2nd-February-2006, 09:28 PM
(removed to save Clive's sensibilities)
IMO, the "correct" response would be to behave as though "nothing happened" and we only saw each other last week.

Cruel and kind in equal measure.

KatieR
3rd-February-2006, 09:08 AM
I will fong you, until your insides are out, your outsides are in, your entrails will become your extrails I will w-rip... all the p... ung. Pain, lots of pain.

"and Watt doesn't lead he follows like a girl!!!!"

Rhythm King
3rd-February-2006, 10:09 AM
"and Watt doesn't lead he follows like a girl!!!!"

Hell-o-o - it's not a stick it's a lance! :rolleyes:

Sparkles
3rd-February-2006, 10:45 AM
I was just curious as to who reads it and who doesn't - whether it has a cult following (like 'Babylon 5' *groan* ) or if it's a bit like 'Neighbours' in that you only sit down to watch it if you've nothing else to do?
There must be a lot of people that do or have read it because the number of views is through the roof! - I was curious to know if it was the people that post that read all the time, or if everyone reads it but only some of them posted...

Andy McGregor
3rd-February-2006, 11:03 AM
Sorry, I've just read through this thread, but nothing registered after the bit about nipples and pain :eek:

murphy
3rd-February-2006, 01:10 PM
Sorry, I've just read through this thread, but nothing registered after the bit about nipples and pain :eek:

So are there any men that will admit to getting pleasure from their nipples? :innocent:

Tazmanian Devil
3rd-February-2006, 02:50 PM
Does anybody else think that our devil smiley :devil: isn't anywhere near evil enough?

I quite like this one:
Me! I do:D

CJ
21st-March-2006, 05:21 PM
So are there any men that will admit to getting pleasure from their nipples? :innocent:

More so the pierced one, but yes.:blush: :D :devil:

thewacko
22nd-March-2006, 05:30 PM
Me! I do:D
the one on the left looks just like you taz:innocent:

drathzel
24th-March-2006, 02:31 AM

i had an ex who did!:D

drathzel
24th-March-2006, 02:33 AM
More so the pierced one, but yes.:blush: :D :devil:

i have heard to the contrary! I heard that you have less feeling in the pierced on!

I still dont get why anyone would want to pierce their nipples, however i also said i didnt nkow why anyone ever got a tattoo, but got one done a few weeks ago and am dying to get another, so my mind could be changed(altho i doubt it, needles ick)

thewacko
24th-March-2006, 10:01 PM
i have heard to the contrary! I heard that you have less feeling in the pierced on!

I still dont get why anyone would want to pierce their nipples, however i also said i didnt nkow why anyone ever got a tattoo, but got one done a few weeks ago and am dying to get another, so my mind could be changed(altho i doubt it, needles ick)
:confused: you got your nipple tattood:confused: :confused:

This thread is getting better than the Singletons Sofa!!!

drathzel
24th-March-2006, 11:16 PM
:confused: you got your nipple tattood:confused: :confused:

NOOO! just my lower back, cheeky!

thewacko
24th-March-2006, 11:19 PM
NOOO! just my lower back, cheeky!
naa dont believe you

you will just have to prove yourself

showing your lower back could only show your 2nd tatoo so ...

...:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

drathzel
24th-March-2006, 11:39 PM
naa dont believe you

you will just have to prove yourself

showing your lower back could only show your 2nd tatoo so ...

...:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Ha ha! You'll need to speak to LW, he'll vouch for me! :hug:

thewacko
24th-March-2006, 11:43 PM
Ha ha! You'll need to speak to LW, he'll vouch for me! :hug:
is he selling the photos:devil: :devil: :devil:

if not . . . does he want to buy some:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

FirstMove
25th-March-2006, 01:04 AM

Surely the relevant quote from that film is:

My lords, my ladies, and everybody else here not sitting on a cushion!:waycool:

Rhythm King
25th-March-2006, 09:22 AM
Surely the relevant quote from that film is:

My lords, my ladies, and everybody else here not sitting on a cushion!:waycool:
Yes, but we've had that in the other thread already!

drathzel
26th-March-2006, 08:12 PM
is he selling the photos:devil: :devil: :devil:

if not . . . does he want to buy some:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Dunno, but i shall ask....on both accounts:D

Piglet
13th-June-2006, 11:57 PM
My hand is up to lurking around that area a few times - if I've read all the other threads I want to read and have time I dip in to have a nosey and a laugh and quickly run away again - haven't posted on it cos I ain't single, but would if I was - probably.

ducasi
14th-June-2006, 08:20 AM
... haven't posted on it cos I ain't single, but would if I was - probably.
You don't need to be single to post on the Singleton Sofa – we have cushions for you guys! :)

Piglet
14th-June-2006, 03:46 PM
Well thanks for the invite Ducasi - I might pop in again sometime...:hug:

andystyle
23rd-August-2006, 02:30 PM
I sure do read it! From page 587 onwards....

whitetiger1518
23rd-August-2006, 03:10 PM
I had an extremely quiet week and read the whole lot, now I save it for last and best out of all my visits (:really: Yes I know my social skills are deteriorating :blush: - but do I care :confused: Never :waycool: )

:cheers:

Whitetiger

Clueless
24th-August-2006, 11:17 AM
I once read the single tons sofa and got completely lost.

I am single but I am not too bothered about it, unlike a friend of mine who bounces from relationship to relationship and never has time single, cause apparently they dont like "who they are when they're single"

Rubbish!!!!

Twirly
24th-August-2006, 12:23 PM
I once read the single tons sofa and got completely lost.

I am single but I am not too bothered about it, unlike a friend of mine who bounces from relationship to relationship and never has time single, cause apparently they dont like "who they are when they're single"

Rubbish!!!!

That probably explains why they are on the rebound all the time - if they don't like themselves (at any time) how do they expect anyone else to?

I don't think I'm that much different when I'm single to when I am in a couple - though it has been so long that it's difficult to remember.

Clueless
24th-August-2006, 01:12 PM
That probably explains why they are on the rebound all the time - if they don't like themselves (at any time) how do they expect anyone else to?

I don't think I'm that much different when I'm single to when I am in a couple - though it has been so long that it's difficult to remember.

I have said this to her time and time again but will she listen?...No she says you have your way and I have mine. But if something goes wrong she is the first one to call me (I dont mind it) and then asks what should it do? :what:

its just like: head--->Brick wall lol :rolleyes: