PDA

View Full Version : Contact details for David & Lilly Barker ?

Sinner
1st-February-2006, 05:51 PM
Hi ya,

has anyone got some contact details for David & Lilly :) or if you know them ask them to get in touch with me via my own e mail Mikey@strictlysinful.com...

Please can you PM me if you can help either way...

Thank you

Mikey

Rhythm King
1st-February-2006, 05:56 PM
Hi ya,

has anyone got some contact details for David & Lilly :) or if you know them ask them to get in touch with me via my own e mail Mikey@strictlysinful.com...

Please can you PM me if you can help either way...

Thank you

Mikey
PM them - they're both on the forum

Sinner
1st-February-2006, 06:05 PM
Thanks everyone.. actually didn't realise they were both on here, mainly because i knda don't post on it that much for obvious reasons..:whistle: but got the details now and all sorted... will get in touch with them ..

Miikey

CJ
2nd-February-2006, 02:54 PM
I may be mistaken, but the last number I have for Lily was 0909 799 3109:whistle:

CJ
14th-February-2006, 06:45 PM
Did anyone send Lily a VD text??:whistle:

dee
14th-February-2006, 08:13 PM

Is that the same as a crab text :sick:

Donna
14th-February-2006, 09:02 PM
Is that the same as a crab text :sick:

:rofl:

LilyB
15th-February-2006, 02:02 AM

I'm still waiting ..... :whistle:

:rofl: :devil:

Missy D
15th-February-2006, 09:56 AM
I am somewhat confused with this VD thing. I received 2 private messages yesterday one of which was from Cilla Black:confused: and the other was from who assume is a male forum member to ask if I want VD.:confused:

dee
15th-February-2006, 10:31 AM
I am somewhat confused with this VD thing. I received 2 private messages yesterday one of which was from Cilla Black:confused: and the other was from who assume is a male forum member to ask if I want VD.:confused:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lets hope CJ don't want to give that to Lily

Donna
15th-February-2006, 12:57 PM

That's not nice is it! Ok look at the special valentines thread that Franck set up. What you do is, go to the members list. See if you can think who might have clicked on your name and look to right side of screen underneath where your profile picture would normally appear. You'll see 'Register your admiration'. If you registered the same person who registered you, you've found your match! :awe: