View Full Version : Darren & Lilia in MARCH

Minnie M
1st-February-2006, 09:17 AM
Really really sorry - and I should know more than anyone

Darren Bennett & Lilia Kopylova Dorking Halls on
7th MARCH 2006

Donna
1st-February-2006, 03:40 PM
AND THEY ARE COMING TO WREXHAM VERY VERY SOON TOO! WOO HOO! CAN'T WAIT!:clap: :clap:

Minnie M
16th-February-2006, 06:03 PM
Reminder .............. well I'm getting excited, these two are my favourite couple :worthy: :worthy:

Rosie Posie
16th-February-2006, 06:08 PM
Reminder .............. well I'm getting excited, these to are my favourite couple :worthy: :worthy:
Me too, They Dance Great, and Darren is very good looking, and Lillia very pretty :worthy: . Is Dorking halls your regular Venue?
If you are going, Maybe i c u there:)

Minnie M
16th-February-2006, 06:16 PM
Me too, They Dance Great, and Darren is very good looking, and Lillia very pretty :worthy: . Is Dorking halls your regular Venue?
If you are going, Maybe i c u there:)
Don't actually have a regular venue, but it is my favourite one - I just love Dorking Halls, it has everything ........

Great floor
Air Conditioning
Good acustics
Really good Chill-out area - with comfy seats
The bar sells coffee/tea as well as cakes
Balcony with cinema type seating - (to chill and and watch the others)
Very large car park
Very easy to get to
Water machines
Large clean Ladies

and the natives are nice too and some are really good dancers :whistle:

I shall be there for their Valentines Dance on Saturday - which is on till 1am :clap:

Colin & Coleen who are the organisers both know me well, ask them to point me out when you come - would love to meet up :flower: I shall be upstairs for the lesson, I prefer to watch as I am sure there will be too many women :sad:

Rosie Posie
16th-February-2006, 06:26 PM
Don't actually have a regular venue, but it is my favourite one - I just love Dorking Halls, it has everything ........

Great floor
Air Conditioning
Good acustics
Really good Chill-out area - with comfy seats
The bar sells coffee/tea as well as cakes
Balcony with cinema type seating - (to chill and and watch the others)
Very large car park
Very easy to get to
Water machines
Large clean Ladies

and the natives are nice too and some are really good dancers :whistle:

I shall be there for their Valentines Dance on Saturday - which is on till 1am :clap:

Colin & Coleen who are the organisers both know me well, ask them to point me out when you come - would love to meet up :flower: I shall be upstairs for the lesson, I prefer to watch as I am sure there will be too many women :sad:
:flower: ok, I Will find Colin, then look for you. Its good to put a Face to Forum Name :nice:
I Have been to The Dorking halls before, and have to agree with your comments, its a great dance floor, and friendly people. I went when Brendon Cole was there in November, and was lucky enough to get to dance with him :drool: was you there on that Night?

Minnie M
16th-February-2006, 06:33 PM
..... I went when Brendon Cole was there in November, and was lucky enough to get to dance with him :drool: was you there on that Night?
Certainly was ............
Strange thing, that evening Brendon was so cool.... he was dancing with everyone and having his photo taken with them too. The second visit to Dorking Halls (last month) he was with girlfriend Jodie (from SDF) and Cat (the WCS teacher) and didn't dance with anyone and left early :tears:

Does this bring back some memories :blush:

Rosie Posie
16th-February-2006, 06:37 PM
Does this bring back some memories :blush:[/QUOTE]

Oh yes ::yum:
I have that Picture too, did Colin send it to you?
He did 2 me!!!
Well fingers crossed Darren & Lillia might stay for a Dance or 2 :)

Minnie M
16th-February-2006, 06:43 PM
Oh yes ::yum:
I have that Picture too, did Colin send it to you?
He did 2 me!!!
Well fingers crossed Darren & Lillia might stay for a Dance or 2 :)
Bruno actually took it (Bruno teaches for Colin) - bet we know each other already Rosie :flower:

Andy McGregor
16th-February-2006, 06:45 PM
Large clean LadiesI can confirm that the ladies of Dorking are "clean". However, the ladies of Dorking come in many sizes, not just "large".

Minnie M
16th-February-2006, 06:48 PM
I can confirm that the ladies of Dorking are "clean". However, the ladies of Dorking come in many sizes, not just "large".
Trust you to pick up on that :rolleyes:

Asif
16th-February-2006, 08:18 PM
I can confirm that the ladies of Dorking are "clean". However, the ladies of Dorking come in many sizes, not just "large".
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Have some rep mate - i noticed it too but you made me laugh. :worthy:

Asif
16th-February-2006, 08:22 PM

7th MARCH 2006
Got any other details (times, costs, etc)??

Minnie M
17th-February-2006, 02:28 AM
Got any other details (times, costs, etc)??

I have PM'd you details - but have also put it on my "First Half Next Month" on my web page.

All tickets are on the door, so best to come early

See you there, I am going with my mate Kate :clap:

senorita
18th-February-2006, 01:04 PM

7th MARCH 2006

I am too jeolous....I love Lilia!! ...think I might take a day off work!! :D
please can you PM me the details..:flower:

Minnie M
18th-February-2006, 01:58 PM
I am too jeolous....I love Lilia!! ...think I might take a day off work!! :D
please can you PM me the details..:flower:
done ! looking forward to meeting you :hug:

Minnie M
8th-March-2006, 02:28 AM
They were fantastic - they taught 'The Jive' IMO it was actually Ballroom Jive but with a difference - they did a slow and fast version - most of the class got it as their teaching was fab.

The cabaret was great too :respect:

Sorry about the quality of the photo, I was watching from the balcony and took the photo with my phone (you can just recognise John Sweeney in the front by the stage)

(thanks for the dance DirtyD)

wayaay bird
8th-March-2006, 09:03 PM
They were fantastic - they taught 'The Jive' IMO it was actually Ballroom Jive but with a difference - they did a slow and fast version - most of the class got it as their teaching was fab.

Sorry about the quality of the photo, I was watching from the balcony and took the photo with my phone (you can just recognise John Sweeney in the front by the stage)

They were great and looked lovely! got a few pics with them!!!
The lesson was excellent, we managed to get the moves and the timing but whether it looked good or not, thats a different story.
i want to learn more about that style of dancing so definately gonna start ballroom.
Xxx

Minnie M
8th-March-2006, 09:50 PM
:tears: wish I had known you were there - would have loved to have met you :flower:

more piccies ......

wayaay bird
8th-March-2006, 09:52 PM
I was there with Rosie posie and dirty d.
i did the lesson with dirty d as there were so many women.
Xxx

Donna
9th-March-2006, 02:47 PM
Certainly was ............
Strange thing, that evening Brendon was so cool.... he was dancing with everyone and having his photo taken with them too. The second visit to Dorking Halls (last month) he was with girlfriend Jodie (from SDF) and Cat (the WCS teacher) and didn't dance with anyone and left early :tears:

Does this bring back some memories :blush:

Wait a minute!! Blimey! Have I missed something?!! so now he has dumped his 16 year old girlfriend for SDF's Jodie!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: What is he like!!!!!

Great photos of Darren and Lilia Minnie M! Can't wait to see them in May now!! Oooooh I'm ssooooooo excited!!!:clap:

Dirty D
9th-March-2006, 07:05 PM

My pleasure, Minnie, You were right about ballroom jive! distinctly different but it been lodge amoungst the 200 other moves, ive forgotten!