PDA

View Full Version : Bedford on Mondays

Northants Girly
30th-January-2006, 04:26 PM
Do any forumites go to Bedford on Mondays? :)
Can anyone tell me what it's like?

robd
30th-January-2006, 05:27 PM
Haven't been but conventional wisdom (i.e the word of 2 or 3 who have :whistle: ) is that there are more beginners than on the Thursday session. Whether this is a good or bad thing is for you to decide.

Robert

tsh
30th-January-2006, 05:38 PM
I'd put it somewhere on the better side of average, but I'm not sure what I'm comparing it to. Not somewhere I'd go out of my way to visit every week, but there are enough people there who I enjoy dancing with that it's worth an occasional visit.

Venue is OK, and not too crowded.

Sean

bigdjiver
1st-February-2006, 11:54 PM
Bedford Monday and Thursday are my regular nights, and I have always enjoyed myself. I like Roy as a DJ. He has been playing a nice selection of music, including a few Tango tracks. I have not been for a few weeks due to unfortunate personal circumstances unrelated to dance. There were different teachers on the few weeks prior to that. The male-female numbers were about even on my last attendances. I like the venue very much. Phil has just paid a lot of money to have the dance floor brought up to top standard. I thought that the number of beginners was normal.