PDA

View Full Version : Weekend 3/4/5 Feb

Cruella
30th-January-2006, 11:59 AM
So who's going where? Quite fancy these two in the poll. But feel free to tell us of anything else that's happening. Would of put Hipsters but apparently it's not on.:sad:

dee
30th-January-2006, 12:00 PM
Where is the poll :rofl:

Cruella
30th-January-2006, 12:03 PM
Where is the poll :rofl:
Patience is a virtue!!:na:

CJ
30th-January-2006, 12:07 PM
RIAW are playing The Queens in Chorley on Fri 3rd.:D :D

Daisy Chain
30th-January-2006, 12:56 PM
I'm fairly sure there's a dance at Northwich Civic Hall on Sat 4th Feb. Not seen it advertised though...

Am I right and is anyone else going?

Daisy

(A NW Little Flower)

Freddie_C
30th-January-2006, 01:06 PM
I take it you don't want to know about us neithers!

:what:

But I s'pose I'l be a 'details below' guy, I'm going to a mate's Pub Crawl for his Birthday should be good.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers::cheers: (not actual number of people, lol)

Dance Demon
30th-January-2006, 01:10 PM
I'm going to Scarborough:D

Lynn
30th-January-2006, 01:12 PM
I'm going to Scarborough:D:yeah:

ducasi
30th-January-2006, 02:06 PM
I was thinking about trying the Leroc party in Glasgow to see if it had got any better than last time (http://ducasi.org/blog/2005/10/02/checking-out-the-other-side/).

Then on Sunday I hope to make it to Franck's 'Focus On...' workshop and Sheena's 'Smooth Grooves' freestyle in Stirling.

Piglet
30th-January-2006, 02:09 PM
Then on Sunday I hope to make it to Franck's 'Focus On...' workshop and Sheena's 'Smooth Grooves' freestyle in Stirling.
:yeah: Me 2!

Robin
30th-January-2006, 02:24 PM
So who's going where? Quite fancy these two in the poll. But feel free to tell us of anything else that's happening. Would of put Hipsters but apparently it's not on.:sad:

Oiii !!!

What about Cheshunt - we've even been organised enough to put ALL the years dates on both the Ceroc Head Office and the cerocMETRO calendar .. and then you ignore us !:tears:

Tazmanian Devil
30th-January-2006, 02:24 PM
:what: Friday :what: Oh no :sad: Was arranging to meet people there. :sad:

Robin
30th-January-2006, 02:42 PM
:what: Friday :what: Oh no :sad: Was arranging to meet people there. :sad:

... and scarily , its your 666 post :devil:

Cruella
30th-January-2006, 02:53 PM
Oiii !!!

What about Cheshunt - we've even been organised enough to put ALL the years dates on both the Ceroc Head Office and the cerocMETRO calendar .. and then you ignore us !:tears:
:blush: Sorry Robin but i was being lazy and couldn't be bothered to do all the searches so i thought i'd give you the opportunity for your own plugs. :rolleyes:
I didn't put Scarborough as it's got a thread all of it's own.:flower:

Minnie M
30th-January-2006, 03:10 PM
Oiii !!!

:yeah:
If you are having a poll - here are some from my list in and around London + Cheshunt of course :blush:

Fri 3 Le Roc Ashtead Peace Memorial Hall
Fri 3 Sugar Shack, Twyford
Fri 3 - Casbah
Sat 4 Valentines Dance Dartford -Dance Riviera
Sat 4 Ashford Road Community Jive Hive
Sat 4 Rivoli Ballroom Mixed Gay/Straight crowd - Mainly Ballroom
Sat 4 The 100 Club, 100 Oxford St - MIKE SANCHEZ
Sat 4 W.Greenwich Comm Cent - cerocgreenwich
Sat 4 Moonglow Dance Club, Watford - Ceroc London
Sat 4 HG Wells Suite, Woking Ceroc Surrey
Sun 5 Chill Out Lounge 2.00-6.30pm Ashtons -Ceroc

clevedonboy
30th-January-2006, 03:15 PM
Friday Jive Magic Cardiff with Ian & Camilla

Cruella
30th-January-2006, 03:45 PM
If you are having a poll - here are some from my list in and around London + Cheshunt of course :blush:

Exactly, just think how sore my fingers would be if i'd typed all of them up.:innocent:

TheTramp
30th-January-2006, 05:52 PM

It is?????

I'll be there then!! :rolleyes:

thewacko
30th-January-2006, 11:45 PM
Valentine dance at Dartford - Dance riviera:D

:sad: Sorry Greenwich I had already bought the tickets before I knew about yours on the same night:sad:

But hey I see about 9 so far are going, If I know you please let me know, and if I don't intoduce yourselves and we can have a dance (females only at first:whistle: ):clap: :clap: :clap:

Minnie M
31st-January-2006, 12:24 AM
Valentine dance at Dartford - Dance riviera:D

you haven't voted in the right place :innocent:

I am hoping to go to:

Sutton Hall, NEWBURY DJ:Andy 'The Swing Monkey' Fleming + DJ Gary'The Duke' Boon 8:00pm till 11:45pm
and it is only £5

TheTramp
31st-January-2006, 12:29 AM
Heh. What time and where is all this happening?

I arrive in Cardiff airport at 7:40. Have to then go to my parents house to see them. Could potentially be somewhere by 10-10:30 maybe.

And if it's for Camilla, then.... :drool:

thewacko
31st-January-2006, 12:34 AM
you haven't voted in the right place :innocent:

:eek: sorry so there aren't ten of us after all just lonely old me:tears:
some valentine dance:flower:

drathzel
31st-January-2006, 01:32 PM
does anyone have the info on Greenwich? I am in london and might take a dander down that way if LW will come with me:hug:

Rhythm King
31st-January-2006, 01:52 PM
does anyone have the info on Greenwich? I am in london and might take a dander down that way if LW will come with me:hug:
Yay!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Make him come, make him come!!

Check out herehttp://www.cerocgreenwich.co.uk/party_nights.htm

How do you do Harperlinks nowadays? There used to be separate box to put the text you wanted to link over the actual URL but it doesn't appear anymore:confused:

Anyway D, just pm Russel Saxby and he'll sort it out for you.

Spice 'n' Easy
31st-January-2006, 01:52 PM
Party Night - Saturday 4th February

Our next party night is on Saturday 4th February
Venue: West Greenwich Community Centre
Time: 7.45pm to 11.45pm

This will once again be a ticket only event, with a boy / girl allocation of tickets. Numbers will be restricted to ensure there is plenty of room on the dance floor.

No class straight into freestyle. Dan "the Man" plus guest DJ. Free coffee and cookies at 11pm.

Tickets priced £10 are available from the venue on Tuesday nights. Alternatively, give the office a call or email partynights@cerocgreenwich.co.uk

drathzel
31st-January-2006, 01:56 PM
Yay!!! :clap; :clap: :clap:
Make him come, make him come!!

Check out herehttp://www.cerocgreenwich.co.uk/party_nights.htm

How do you do Harperlinks nowadays? There used to be separate box to put the text you wanted to link over the actual URL but it doesn't appear anymore:confused:

Anyway D, just pm Russel Saxby and he'll sort it out for you.

i'll see what i can do. I will try but he doesnt like the driving part, well that was the excuse for not going to Berkhampsted. But i shall try and use my womanly charms on him and i might just see you there.

Shall pm dan once i am certain (seeing as he is my CTTC partner in crime..muhahahaha):innocent:

Rhythm King
31st-January-2006, 02:00 PM
i'll see what i can do. I will try but he doesnt like the driving part, well that was the excuse for not going to Berkhampsted. But i shall try and use my womanly charms on him and i might just see you there.
You do that, and there's a DLR station right by the venue, with links to Bank and Tower Hill for other lines, so he doesn't even have to drive :D

Shall pm dan once i am certain (seeing as he is my CTTC partner in crime..muhahahaha):innocent:
Ah yes, he did mention something along those lines...:whistle:

R-K :hug:

drathzel
31st-January-2006, 02:03 PM
You do that, and there's a DLR station right by the venue, with links to Bank and Tower Hill for other lines, so he doesn't even have to drive :D

Ah yes, he did mention something along those lines...:whistle:

R-K :hug:

He doesnt do public transport since 7/7! Altho knowing the ease of transport i might just go alone!

:devil: (or threaten to anyway!)

Tazmanian Devil
31st-January-2006, 02:03 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap: Lay on that charm girl, It would be lovely to meet you. Have heard nice things about you from our gorgeous new teacher old man DJ Dan :flower:

drathzel
31st-January-2006, 02:06 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: Lay on that charm girl, It would be lovely to meet you. Have heard nice things about you from our gorgeous new teacher old man DJ Dan :flower:

oh dear, maybe i wont come down now:what:

Tazmanian Devil
31st-January-2006, 02:08 PM
oh dear, maybe i wont come down now:what:
Oh no what have I done :tears:
It was all awful really :innocent:
Please come :flower:

Have just checked out whos going where and I really wish I had some of WB powers she is going everywhere :worthy:

drathzel
31st-January-2006, 02:10 PM
Oh no what have I done :tears:
It was all awful really :innocent:
Please come :flower:

Thats what i was worried about!:what:

Its still down to Mr Lone Wolf i'm affraid, he is my chaperone! (not allowed out by myself, i cause too much mischief:devil: )

Tazmanian Devil
31st-January-2006, 02:11 PM
(not allowed out by myself, i cause too much mischief:devil: )
You can defiantely come then :devil:

TiggsTours
31st-January-2006, 02:11 PM
I don't know, nothing looks that appealing, except for Greenwich, and I really don't fancy the long drive to that one. :tears:

drathzel
31st-January-2006, 02:14 PM
You can defiantely come then :devil:
woohoo! :clap:

Andreas
31st-January-2006, 10:45 PM
I may be at Greenwich but that depends on my back, which I hurt during my holidays ... :sick: :blush: :whistle:

drathzel
31st-January-2006, 10:49 PM
LW said yup...We are going to Greenwich (providing we can get tickets!):clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tazmanian Devil
1st-February-2006, 01:12 AM
LW said yup...We are going to Greenwich (providing we can get tickets!):clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: Yay :clap: :clap: :clap:

cerocmetro
1st-February-2006, 02:15 AM
Thought I should just mention that Cheshunt is not only on this friday but the bar is now open to midnight and the dancing goes on to 1am.:whistle: £8

Adam from 33000 feet:waycool:

dee
1st-February-2006, 10:06 AM
Looks like i have to stay in this weekend :sad: my daughter will finally be 9 this saturday and im doing her a party on sunday :sad: so i will be the one sitting in Pizza Hut with 15 screaming kids :sick: (can't wait) Not. Hope you all have a great time whatever you do :hug:

Mary
1st-February-2006, 11:51 AM
Gotta be Twyford on Saturday. No question.:worthy:

M

Rhythm King
1st-February-2006, 11:52 AM
my daughter will finally be 9 this saturday

Why, has she been putting it off for a while? - I thought that was a 21-again thing... :whistle:

stewart38
1st-February-2006, 11:55 AM
According to the Pole WB is going to be in 5 differnet places on saturday who wants to sponsor her :worthy:

WittyBird
1st-February-2006, 11:56 AM
According to the Pole WB is going to be in 5 differnet places on saturday who wants to sponsor her :worthy:

I was bored and thought it was funny :rofl: I suppose I could try and do it tho :wink:

Mary
1st-February-2006, 11:58 AM
Just checked Lyndaslist and according to that Twyford is on this Saturday 4th and next Saturday 11th. I think one might be wrong. Anyone any more info. and I can't find Ceroctv website.

Just did a google search. The Saturday party night is next Saturday 11th. Pooh, I was looking forward to going this Saturday

M

Missy D
1st-February-2006, 12:03 PM
I wont be dancing this week as promised Dee I would help out with 'still 8'. Or will it be 'still 9' by sunday.

In fact apart from Ashtons tonight i wont be dancing til 11th at Hammersmith:sad:

clevedonboy
1st-February-2006, 12:22 PM
Heh. What time and where is all this happening?

I arrive in Cardiff airport at 7:40. Have to then go to my parents house to see them. Could potentially be somewhere by 10-10:30 maybe.

And if it's for Camilla, then.... :drool:
sorry for being so tardy replying

details

http://www.uk-jive.co.uk/org-details.asp?OrgID=60

Rhythm King
1st-February-2006, 12:30 PM
I was bored and thought it was funny :rofl: I suppose I could try and do it tho :wink:
I just assumed she'd bought tickets for all the events and was going to tout some of them :devil:

Lory
1st-February-2006, 12:30 PM
Looks like i have to stay in this weekend :sad: my daughter will finally be 9 this saturday and im doing her a party on sunday :sad: so i will be the one sitting in Pizza Hut with 15 screaming kids :sick: (can't wait) Not. Hope you all have a great time whatever you do :hug:
It's Steve's birthday and he's booked to go Go-Karting with our son and a few other guys but Oh dear, last Saturday he dislocated his arm :really: and I've just taken him to the hospital and it's going to be in plaster for another 10days :rolleyes: so I just might have to drive in his place! Shame :devil: :D

Like Dee said, have fun everyone! :flower: :cheers:

WittyBird
1st-February-2006, 12:34 PM
I just assumed she'd bought tickets for all the events and was going to tout some of them :devil:
Who innocent little me ticket tout ? :rofl:

Zebra Woman
1st-February-2006, 12:48 PM
It's Steve's birthday and he's booked to go Go-Karting with our son and a few other guys but Oh dear, last Saturday he dislocated his arm :really: and I've just taken him to the hospital and it's going to be in plaster for another 10days :rolleyes:

Big :hug: for Steve from me, hope he gets well soon.

so I just might have to drive in his place! Shame :devil: :D

OMG! If you get the chance I think you'd storm it Lory :worthy: :eek:

Pity you won't have room for a co-pilot..... I'm sure Clive would have enjoyed helping you........:wink:

ZW:devil:

dee
1st-February-2006, 01:09 PM
It's Steve's birthday and he's booked to go Go-Karting with our son and a few other guys but Oh dear, last Saturday he dislocated his arm :really: and I've just taken him to the hospital and it's going to be in plaster for another 10days :rolleyes: so I just might have to drive in his place! Shame :devil: :D

Big hugs to Steve :hug: :hug:

Lory you will love it. Sister and i went a few years back with a few mates of mine, we had such fun was the best thing we did apart from dancing, in ages :clap: hope you have fun. Poor Steve :devil:

Icey
1st-February-2006, 02:09 PM
Thought I should just mention that Cheshunt is not only on this friday but the bar is now open to midnight and the dancing goes on to 1am.:whistle: £8

:clap:

Icey
1st-February-2006, 02:12 PM
It's Steve's birthday and he's booked to go Go-Karting with our son and a few other guys but Oh dear, last Saturday he dislocated his arm :really: and I've just taken him to the hospital and it's going to be in plaster for another 10days :rolleyes:

Awww, poor Mr Lory! :hug:
Steve, wishing you a speedy recovery :flower:

drathzel
1st-February-2006, 02:13 PM

Adam from 33000 feet:waycool:

would love to go but i had to make a bargin with LW, so that means we do what he wants on friday night:devil: and i dont think we will be out dancing!:D

Almost an Angel
1st-February-2006, 05:20 PM
Just did a google search. The Saturday party night is next Saturday 11th. Pooh, I was looking forward to going this Saturday
M

They just don't come around quick enough do they. I'll hopefully be there next weekend.

As for this weekend - draging myself back on topic.
I'll be at WCS on Friday with the lovely Paul Warden, which is moving to it's new location in Esher, and Saturday I'll probably wander down to Woking and see who I can inflict little harmless me on!!!

I am an angel... Honest!!!!
The horns are just there to stop my halo from slipping!!!! :devil:

Lory
1st-February-2006, 05:33 PM
Poor Steve? :devil:
Poor Steve? :what: :rolleyes:

This was the reason I missed the T Jive on Sunday! :angry: I was at home administering large doses of TLC.:innocent: .. But my supplies running low now! :whistle: :cool:
So yes, I'm looking forward to it! :na: I've been before but we we're split into separate ladies and men only heats and most of the women drove like they were out for a nice little sunday jaunt :rolleyes: This time I'll be up against the men! :devil: :D :wink:

dee
1st-February-2006, 05:43 PM
This time I'll be up against the men! :devil: :D :wink:

Yay Lory go for it :clap: wish i was coming with you :flower:

Minnie M
1st-February-2006, 05:47 PM
It's Steve's birthday and he's booked to go Go-Karting with our son and a few other guys but Oh dear, last Saturday he dislocated his arm :really: and I've just taken him to the hospital and it's going to be in plaster for another 10days ........
Oh my........ goodness............. poor Steve :really: that sounds really really painful :sick:

Give him a very gentle hug from me and wish him better :flower:

Poor Steve? :rofl: :rofl: (forgot how demanding and annoying men can be when they are poorly)

senorita
2nd-February-2006, 10:07 AM

WOW!! sounds wicked!! wish I was going with you :nice:
Have a great wicked time and becareful :flower:
PS Hope Steve's arm repairs quickly and he feel better soon

TheTramp
3rd-February-2006, 01:57 PM
sorry for being so tardy replying

details

http://www.uk-jive.co.uk/org-details.asp?OrgID=60

So. I'm going to go see Camilla tonight. Maybe she'll even dance with me :eek:

drathzel
3rd-February-2006, 03:21 PM

Well she is known to dance with Beginner men!:flower:

Lory
3rd-February-2006, 03:45 PM
Say Hi to Ian for me! :D

TheTramp
3rd-February-2006, 04:35 PM
Say Hi to Ian for me! :D

Who?? :whistle:

Minnie M
3rd-February-2006, 04:43 PM
Stop Press
To all those is Sussex - The KA tonight is only £5 !!!!

Last Friday at Stompin' Fridays in Brighton with Viktor the fire alarm went off once again due to technical problems with the new alarm system, which has only recently been installed. The council have apologised for the inconvenience and have offered me a reduction for this Fridays dance. The charge for this Friday only will be £5 only.

Kev F
3rd-February-2006, 05:47 PM
Who?? :whistle:

Her new dance partner :sad:

Apparently he was ok on SCD :whistle:

Baruch
4th-February-2006, 02:54 AM
Weren't they fantastic? Their paso doble to the Phantom of the Opera, and the really beautiful rhumba were the highlights for me. And Camilla's outfits! :drool: :drool: :drool:

thewacko
4th-February-2006, 08:36 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
its the weekend
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

If I see any of you miserable buggers this weekend lets dance

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

If I dont . . . enjoy your dances
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Rhythm King
4th-February-2006, 11:01 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
its the weekend
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

If I see any of you miserable buggers this weekend lets dance

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

If I dont . . . enjoy your dances
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Thank goodness I'm going to be at a different venue - I don't dance with people with moustaches!:cheers:

thewacko
4th-February-2006, 11:10 AM
Thank goodness I'm going to be at a different venue - I don't dance with people with moustaches!:cheers:
:flower: :eek: last time I buy you a beer:rofl: :rofl:

and if you aint careful I will not let you dance wif me beetches any more:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rhythm King
4th-February-2006, 11:40 AM
:flower: :eek: last time I buy you a beer:rofl: :rofl:

and if you aint careful I will not let you dance wif me beetches any more:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I never said I wouldn't buy a beer, or indeed in your case, a tin of mushy peas!

Tazmanian Devil
4th-February-2006, 01:04 PM
:angry: Oi we are not your beetches, we belong to no-one :angry: R-K you can have as many dances as you like :drool:

I never said I wouldn't buy a beer, or indeed in your case, a tin of mushy peas!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dan Hudson
4th-February-2006, 01:09 PM
:angry: Oi we are not your beetches, we belong to no-one :angry: R-K you can have as many dances as you like :drool:

Nope,:angry: they are mine, :D but permission granted to you R.K:worthy:

ElaineB
4th-February-2006, 01:29 PM
Weren't they fantastic? Their paso doble to the Phantom of the Opera, and the really beautiful rhumba were the highlights for me. And Camilla's outfits! :drool: :drool: :drool:

You enjoyed that also? I thought it was brilliant - really innovative! Sadly, I didn't get a chance to speak to Ian (well actually, I was at a loss for words!), but he and Camilla were charming.

Some outsider turned up last night - was he their minder do you think? He was quite big, so would have done the trick. He asked me to dance and I did my best to help him out poor lamb, kept muttering that he was a complete beginner............ :whistle: :D

Elaine

Baruch
4th-February-2006, 01:33 PM
You enjoyed that also? I thought it was brilliant - really innovative! Sadly, I didn't get a chance to speak to Ian (well actually, I was at a loss for words!), but he and Camilla were charming.
I definitely enjoyed it. What a partnership, eh? Jon White seems to be going out of his way to get quality cabarets at his dances. Long may it continue! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Joseph and Sadie next month - should be good, but not in the same league.

Some outsider turned up last night - was he their minder do you think?
Well, he didn't seem to "mind" them being there :nice:

Tazmanian Devil
4th-February-2006, 01:39 PM
Nope,:angry: they are mine, :D but permission granted to you R.K:worthy:
Hope you are feeling better hun. Am looking forward to a dance later

WittyBird
4th-February-2006, 01:44 PM
Hope you are feeling better hun. Am looking forward to a dance later
:yeah: Save one for me :clap:

Tazmanian Devil
4th-February-2006, 01:48 PM
:yeah: Save one for me :clap:
Of course sweetie you can have as many as you like :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Dizzy
4th-February-2006, 04:52 PM
And me too :flower: :D

Tazmanian Devil
4th-February-2006, 04:58 PM
And me too :flower: :D
and you Hunny. Boy have I got a busy night tonight :clap: :clap:

drathzel
4th-February-2006, 06:22 PM
well you better include me too! (do you want to follow or lead, or do you want to play changies?)

thewacko
5th-February-2006, 02:51 AM
well you better include me too! (do you want to follow or lead, or do you want to play changies?)
I have just been told that you are the original irish leprichaun that is the most amazing dancer ever to come from the emerald isle

:tears: should have done the same as taz and gone to both venues

:cheers: but hey Dartford was amazing - especially the Dance with a Stranger competition
:devil: but positions 1st and second were a fix :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: