PDA

View Full Version : the boss's birthday?

Mary
29th-January-2006, 01:32 PM
I know this question has been asked before in the past, but is 'the boss' the same as in 'The Boss'. Can't remember if the identity was estabilished.

But if it is, indeed, The Boss's birthday, then Happy Birthday Mike and hope Linda spoils you rotten (but I bet she does all the time anyway).

And if it's 'the boss's' birthday, I'm sorry we haven't met but I hope you have a Happy Birthday.

:D

M

TheTramp
29th-January-2006, 01:48 PM
I doubt very much that Mike Ellard is likely to log onto the forum, just for the purposes of defending Mikey's classes.

So, I think that I'll probably be quite right, when I make the assumption that 'the boss' isn't him!! :whistle:

Mary
29th-January-2006, 01:56 PM
I doubt very much that Mike Ellard is likely to log onto the forum, just for the purposes of defending Mikey's classes.

So, I think that I'll probably be quite right, when I make the assumption that 'the boss' isn't him!! :whistle:

Didn't check that bit (the training is working then :wink: :worthy: ) and I am inclined to agree with you.:D :whistle:

M

Feelingpink
29th-January-2006, 07:17 PM
I know The Boss - we met originally at a Rock Bottoms (I've never been in so many drops in so short a space of time in my life - great fun!) and saw him at Southport in September, but didn't get the chance to dance :sad:

I hope you've had a fabulous day involving lots of cake and dancing

FP :hug: