PDA

View Full Version : Shoe shopping...

Mr Fitz
29th-January-2006, 12:47 PM
Heard this one on the radio this morning…:D

You are in town one Saturday afternoon shoe shopping with one of your girlfriends. Whilst browsing around your favourite shoe shop you notice the sales assistant put a pair of Manola Blahnik’s on the counter beside the till. They have been reduced from £400 to £40. They are your size, your style and your colour, you want them…:drool: .

Unfortunately there are a couple of complications : Firstly you see that another lady shopper has spotted the shoes and is heading for the checkout. She is going to get there first. Additionally your purse is in your girlfriends handbag and she is at the back of the shop trying on shoes.

If you stay where you are and get your girlfriend to throw you your purse it is unlikely that you will manage to get past the other lady and get to the checkout. However if you barge in front of the other lady, get to the till without any money to pay for the shoes, and then get your girlfriend to throw you your purse, then that would be wrong. On the other hand if you time your run to the checkout such that at the time when the purse leaves your girlfriends hand you are either level or just behind the other lady, then you would be morally justified in collecting the purse in mid air and finishing your run to the checkout first, money in hand. :clap:

There you go girls, you’ve just learnt the offside rule….:cheers:

WittyBird
29th-January-2006, 12:49 PM
There you go girls, you’ve just learnt the offside rule….:cheers:
Excellent :rofl:

drathzel
29th-January-2006, 07:36 PM
i already knew the offside rule!:D

thewacko
5th-February-2006, 04:19 PM
i already knew the offside rule!:D
I dont and now I am even more confused - do footballers buy shoes whilst playing football:confused: and as for their mates holding their purses for them whilst playing:confused: :confused:

Now re explain it in a Lingerie shop with David Beckham and i might begin to understand:really:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: